• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Naruto character vs Composite One Piece character

Seventy96 said:
No Boruto characters.
I had not read that part.

No Boruto characters, therefore, no time stop.

Calaca Vs said:
Brook can touch intangibles that are intangible for Haki tho.

Who has time stop in Naruto?
These are elemental beings created with a soul, not real spirits like the god of death (Shinigami).

The intangibility of a spirit and limbo can work in this.

And apparently Naruto is now some random consciousness like Hagoromo? Or some s**t like that.

So, starts with thousands of shadow clones, can mindhax with köt┼æ kotomatsumari, Summon death to rip the enemy's soul out, predict the future too, can teleport the enemy into a pocket dimension, etc.

And Limbo's are in a literal different dimension, sensing them is not happening with emotions only.

So, what stops Naruto character here from teleporting the OP one into a pocket dimension, and either send a few thousand clones in, destroy said dimension, or just leave it there forever.

Also, Infinite Tsukuyomi works on every human even if they aren't looking at the moon, blindness hardly helps.

>Send OP character to another dimension Kaguya style. (BFR)

>Charge ETSB in your dimension.

>Send ETSB to the other dimension

>???

>Profit

Because it is a different intangibility.

The Homies have Elemental Intangibility, but a real spirit like the god of death is Immaterial.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Intangibility

• Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks.
  • Immaterial: This type of intangibility allows the user to phase through most attacks due to not being made up of a physical substance, such as ghosts or characters who merely exist as a disembodied soul. It also includes characters that are made up of things like energy. Of course, this intangibility type still has its own weaknesses - a soul is vulnerable to soul manipulation, for example.

Calaca Vs said:
Limbo can use everything. Question is, would he use it before getting turned into a toy and erased from the memories of everyone else?
Kamui intangiblity,

Also he can summon the dragon soul type thing which steal souls(nagato use it again hanzo)

guys composite Naruto is a spiritual being(Hagoromo) with spiritual weapons that can sprout multiple limbs of its own, can spam chadow clones that can spam limbo clones, ETSBs, mass izanagi spam to reality warp your way literally out of anythng Comp OP can do. merge with the planet itself to fight. copy the ability of OP characters using the water mirror. spam multiple versions of genjutsu and illusions, go invisible. BFR to different dimensions. intangibility from basically any attack as well as long range ripping of space at a target. can pull the moon down to earth just to obliterate OP if possible. Also has multiple ways of sealing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Composite-Naruto can no longer use Kamui intangibility due to being the host of the 10-Tails, right?

Nah it can, Obito could not(actually he could as he states but it was too risky) because his control of the ten tails was not good enough. Madara uses Kamui casually right after he takes it from Obito.

Madara was able to teleport his entire body over to the Kamui dimension; but he never displayed the ability to phase.

Damage3245 said:
Madara was able to teleport his entire body over to the Kamui dimension; but he never displayed the ability to phase.
That doesnt matter, if you can use one you can use the other.

Obito says he can't pass through things. He doesn't say he can't teleport across to the Kamui dimension.

Madara teleports to the Kamui dimension but doesn't display phasing.

Based on this it is a reasonable conclusion that hosts of the 10-Tails can warp across dimensions, but they can't pass through things with Kamui.

phasing is simply sending parts of your body to other dimensions, teleporting to kamui dimension is sending your whole body. Obito nver displayed the teleporting part himself either and dont compared Obito to Madara. Obito barely kept himself under control. Madara instantly controlled the ten-tails with literally 0 issues.

Whether he can or can't use it is equally plausible. I just think that the evidence presented suggests that neither of them can use phasing.

Anyway, there's a lot more abilities going on here than just Kamui.

Damage3245 said:
Whether he can or can't use it is equally plausible. I just think that the evidence presented suggests that neither of them can use phasing.
Anyway, there's a lot more abilities going on here than just Kamui.
No it suggest that Obito cant use it and evidence suggest that Madara can, since he used the full teleportation version and had no issues controlling the ten-tails.

Ye sthere are and I mentioned a few of them other than Kamui.

Here's an interesting thought:

If C-OP touches one of C-Naruto's shadow clones and turns them into a toy, would C-Naruto forget that they even made clones of themselves in the first place?

I'm not quiet sure that would work, since they are still connected to an extent.

Though, if we want to assume that ten tails nopes kamui by default, then stuff like being blind or a robot are noped for OP too.

Man Obito literally stated why he couldn't use the Kamui ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å He stated that controlling the ten tails and the rinnegan took too much of a strain on his body because of the chakra

Naruto jsut wishes Luffy out of reality and calls it a day

BFR serves little to nothing considering COP has his own methods to travel through dimensions.

I think that if he touches a clone he'd turn the empire clone barrage into toys? Probably not, but that happened to Robin.

Soul rip can't work against a soulless being. I literally stated this above.

Perona's ghosts are Also immaterial. The COP can leave his body in the Mirror or Air Dimension and use an Astral Projection of himself.

I want to know what's this "wish out of reality" thing. Naruto really needs to get his shit together.

Doesn't Robin's clonation naturally reflect damage taken? I remember her cloned hand being cut and her actual hand being also cut.

As I said above, you can't have self-contradictory stuff like that. Not that Soul Reap would be the first choice at all.

Izanami allows reality to be transformed into an illusion, from wounds recieves to anything else, with the exception of the damage recieved because of the skill (a single sharingan eyeball, tough Hags likely didn't have that weakness), so pretty much anything OP can do can just be reality warped away.

Hags doesn't really have any feats with the Creation Of All Things jutsu aside from actually making the Tailed Beasts themselves.

We can infer that he is capable of the same feats that Danzo showed off, but it is hard to say what the extent of it is.

Ehhhh I just realized a abilities for Hag that we missed ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Guess that is gonna have to go on the next abilities thread

I was always aware that COPC has a long way to go to beat the CNC, tho the only thing that works is the Reality Warping since no soul = immune to soulhax and no mind = immune to mindhax.

Calaca Vs said:
I was always aware that COPC has a long way to go to beat the CNC, tho the only thing that works is the Reality Warping since no soul = immune to soulhax and no mind = immune to mindhax.
As I said above, you can't have self-contradictory stuff like that.

You can't assume that stuff while assuming it has Brooks astral projection and the mind and experience of every one piece character.

Damage3245 said:
Hags doesn't really have any feats with the Creation Of All Things jutsu aside from actually making the Tailed Beasts themselves.

We can infer that he is capable of the same feats that Danzo showed off, but it is hard to say what the extent of it is.
Hag can do it without any damage/negative effect

Even in composites we can't have stuff like giving small size and large size at once.

It's the main reason why composite organism was shut down (people had other reasons, but the main reasons was how ridicolous it would get).

Yeah not having a soul not a mind kinda makes the composite OP character dumb as shit.

Also there seems to be contradictions

Back