• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concern over Mira's profile

It lacks a notable atacks and techniques section so there is no info on how his abilty applies to combat. This should be fixed.

Well I think Ever will probably update it after hes finished the game otherwise just give me a list of stuff he can do and I'll add it.

RadicalMrR said:
Well I think Ever will probably update it after hes finished the game otherwise just give me a list of stuff he can do and I'll add it.
I don't know I haven't finished the game myself.

here

• Flight ― Mira is capable of flight.
  • Ki Sense - In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Mira is shown to be able sense Ki which he uses to sense those who possess high levels of Kili in order to steal their energy. He is also admits to sensing the Warrior's power when they confront him and Towa during the Cell Games, without the Warrior lifting so much as a finger.
  • Telepathy - Used by Mira to communicate with Towa when he is reduced to his core after most of his body is destroyed by the Future Warrior's Buster Cannon in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Ki Blast ― The most basic form of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes. Mira's are pure black with red lightning in Heroes and yellow in Xenoverse.
  • Time Breaker mind control ― Used in Dragon Ball Online to turn Bardock into Evil Bardock.
  • Maximum Charge - A common Super Skill in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse uses to charge up the users Ki.
  • Power Up ― Mira can amplify his energy to increase his power.
  • Time Travel ― Using the "Time Passport", Mira can freely travel through time.[1]
  • Kiai ― Used against Beat in the GDM3 trailer.
  • Spirit Bomb ― Mira uses a Spirit Bomb with energy gathered from all of his forces in order to destroy New Namek.[1] He can also use this technique in Dragon Ball Heroes.
  • Death Slash ― Frieza's technique, A purple energy wave that slashes enemies.
  • Death Beam - Frieza's technique and one of Mira's Super skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Minus Energy Power Ball ― Omega Shenron's technique. Mira uses this technique as one of his ultimate blasts in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Full Power Energy Wave ― Mira uses a large energy wave against Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Online. He is capable of using a Full Power Energy Wave in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse which he tries to use to destroy the Future Warrior with but the Warrior dodges it and defeats him with a Buster Canno. Mira can also fire a more powerful red one.
  • Shining Friday ― Raditz's technique, Mira uses this technique in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Bomber DX ― Nappa's technique, Mira fires a giant cylinder of ki out his palm in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Weekend ― A stronger version of the Double Sunday attack originally used by Raditz. One of Mira's Ultimate Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Android Kick - Mira preforms a spinning jump and then launches a dark energy enhanced flying kick. One of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Phantom Fist - Mira's variation of the Afterimage Technique and one of his Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Kamehameha - Mira can use several versions of the Kamehameha.
    • Majin Kamehameha - A imitation of Kamehameha technique used by Majin Buu and the Majin race, that Mira can use thanks to being a part of the Demon Clan. One of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
    • Perfect Kamehameha - Perfect Cell's technique and one of Mira's Ultimate Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
    • Dark Kamehameha - Mira's version of the Kamehameha, filled with dark energy. It is his super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
    • God Kamehameha - A powerful version of the Kamehameha usable by Runaway Mira in Dragon Ball Heroes. While charging the attack, Mira will transform into his Super Mira form.
  • Galick Beam Canno - Mira's version of the Galick Gu, filled with dark energy. On of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Finish Breaker - A Energy Barrage Super Skill used by Vegeta which unleashes a barrage of fiery ki blasts. One of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Genocide Shell - A multiple Energy Sphere Super Skill used by Nappa where the user fires 4 stationary energy spheres in front of them that explode upon making contact with the opponent. One of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Break Strike - A Explosive Wave technique that launches opponents upwards. One of Mira's Evasive Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Deadly Dance - Android 18's rush technique where the user delivers a series of dance-like kicks and one of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Perfect Shot- A green Ki Blast fired from the fingers used by Perfect Cell and one of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
[1]
Mira's Serious Bomb Energy Sphere

• Side Bridge - Android 17's boomerang-like Energy Disc technique and one of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Drain Charge - An Energy Absorption Super Skill that allows the user to steal energy from an opponent. One of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Energy Barrier - Perfect Cell's Energy Shield technique and one of Mira's Evasive Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Meteor Crash - A Meteor Attack Super Skill used by Mira in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Thunder Eraser - Super 17's Rush Ki Wave technique that can blind opponents and one of Mira's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Spinning Blade - An Energy Blade technique and variation of the Salza Blade used by Jeice. One of Mira's Evasive Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Infinity Explosio - A chargeable explosion of dark ki.
  • Serious Bomb - Mira's as-of-yet incomplete Ultimate move, an uppercut followed with a one-handed ball of energy. Mira's personal Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
  • Absorption - Used to combine with Towa after Mira overloads his power limiter in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2.
he should have all of towa's powers in his finale form seane he absored her

Yes, he seems to have copypasted it from the wiki.

Can't you just search it up?

It's copying.

Because... (no offense) it is a word learned through 6-8th grade?

You still haven't answered the question tho

SomebodyData said:
Because... (no offense) it is a word learned through 6-8th grade?

You still haven't answered the question tho
Well Yay I did I don't understand is there something wrong with that?

Well, in this kind of thread it might be okay, but the powers list would have to be shortened down/summarised, and rewritten for inclusion in the actual profile.

Antvasima said:
Well, in this kind of thread it might be okay, but the powers list would have to be shortened down/summarised, and rewritten for inclusion in the actual profile.
Baby profile in the powers list needs to be rewritten.

Well, you cannot use it in the profile itself, but here it does not seem to cause any harm.

Back