• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Owl vs Ultimate Hedgehog: Void Termina vs Shadow

Actually,Void used mindhax in his final phase and Shadow is more likely to use time stop before Mindhax so I'm leaning towards Shadow right now

Wasn't mindhax the first thing void did in the game?

That's true. He didn't do it to Kirby because he knows it won't do anything to him after trying the first time though, so if he just misses shadow I don't think that'd make him stop trying it.

It doesn't seem to link to a calc so idk how far a scaling chain will get it

From what I've heard (and well...done, given it's Kirby), the cast scales in the upper echelon of the tier given stuff like Drawcia turning a galaxy into paint within a matter of minutes (and the Power Paintbrush reverting it in seconds), fodder Doomers having starry sky feats, and Star Dream's inhale spinning many nebulae with its sheer force.

I mean...and? Not saying that in a dickish way at all but that...doesn't mean much if your opponent is your equal, let alone above your equal.

Invulnerability was supposed to be removed from a lot of files because now it's more for dudes like fate who are contractually immune to specific things and such. Super forms just high dura

Afaik, Super Forms aren't just high dura. They're officially stated be be invulnerable on more than one occasion, and only about three (maybe four?) bosses were ever able to bypass that. Solaris, Perfect Dark Gaia (which is only in the 360/PS3 version at that), Phantom King, and one other. That aside, they've never really been hurt.

I don't even care about the match lmao

@Shake It's Solaris, Perfect Dark Gaia, Egg Salamander, and Phantom King.

Solaris and Egg Salamander used the Chaos/Sol Emeralds respectively which makes sense that they could bypass the super form's invulnerability, the Phantom King is powered by the Phantom Ruby which can negate the super form and it literally ripped the Chaos Emeralds away from Sonic.

Back