• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Battle of the humans who are Immortals. Victory by killing the opponent permanently, bedsides that standard battle assumptions are active.

Captain Jack Harkness vs Major William Cage

Captain Jack: 0

William Cage:0

Inconclusive:3

inconclusive, dying isnt possible,

but william has the upper hand because he can relive the fight over andover again until KOing jack,

so i go with william if the condition for victory also includes KO/BFR...

TakatoBlue said:
Jack ... I believe he has some tech that could remove Cage's blood.
What tech can he use to remove the blood quick enough before Cage dies?

^he actually only need to give him someone elses blood but it doesnt matter sinc ehe wont know that he needs to do it :/

Could the squareness gun (the sconic blaster) be used to create a giant square inside Cage?

Food for thought.

^i dont see why not but it would only result in his death faster, and the next time cage will dodge it since he knows how jack will attack :/

What other equipment does Jack have access to? The best thing I can think of is that Jack continuously keeps reviving himself until he eventually discovers a weakness.

^but cage would have a even better chance, at first jack wins but cage will leanr every of his moves until beating him, and he willalso see that jack cant die so he will only KO him,

unfortunatly that isnt allowed as only death can be counted as winner, so i vote for inconclusive...

Maybe, the TVM doesn't exactly work very well though, seeing that over usage fries the systems of it when used too much.

Back