• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So uh... I got Big Band and Peashy (Hyperdimension Neptunia)... FBI anyone?

Yeah I don't know anything about Peashy, and I kinda know who big band is... I have no idea how this happened and frankly I'm uncomfortable.

Edward Richtofen and Himuro Saeki

Momiji Inubashiri and Jill Valentine

My random page sure loves homosexuality.

This time I'm gonna cheat and skip the character's I'm not familiar with, or else I won't be able to discuss anything:

Majin Buu X Blue Diamond

OH MY GOD!!! That would be like Steven, except instead of being half human, he is half majin, and then Homeworld tries to use them as a weapon to blow p planets once they realised the Cluster had failed, but then he turns out ot be uncontrolable, and he can make you cry your eyes out while turning you into candy.

RAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!

Back