• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

Also, reading through all of the stories in that Create Something thread, Slender Man is surprisingly well written for being an early internet age folklore. Like even with his other depictions in stories not written by Victor, he's still pretty consistent on what he can do and seems to have a set personality.

It's like. SCP tales but better bro....

i meant moreso so we could do a slenderman vs. eminem thread but that works too
Also, reading through all of the stories in that Create Something thread, Slender Man is surprisingly well written for being an early internet age folklore. Like even with his other depictions in stories not written by Victor, he's still pretty consistent on what he can do and seems to have a set personality.
Also yeah, I read through it a few months back. Good stuff there

So, Slendy seems to have consistently caused people who witness his attacks not speaking for weeks to months. would this grant him any sort of ability or is this just him mentally scarring people?

So this is an image of slender man on Something Awful.

what the ****. this shit creepy af 💀
ark196.jpg

So, i think Slender Man's page is (for the most part) complete. is there anything people think i should change on it or is he good to go?

I think we're supposed to use the low end of the bone breaking calc unless there's evidence to use the high end, so it wouldn't be Street+. Could ask around though

I think we're supposed to use the low end of the bone breaking calc unless there's evidence to use the high end, so it wouldn't be Street+. Could ask around though
Idk. i feel considering his other feats like ripping apart horses, and reducing them to nothing but a mush of blood, and breaking large locks, it supports him going to the high end Bone breaking. Don't know if theres a calc about reducing a Horse into nothing but blood.
slenderman vs freddy fazbear thread will be hype as shit
the children fight back 😳

Besides that, seems like Slenderman's page is done.

What would i name the page anyways? Slender Man (The Slender Mythos), Slender Man (Original)... something else?

We don't know the time-frame. Ripping a horse to shreds with one attack is 9-B easy, but doing it over the course of 5 minutes isn't
According to the guy who witnessed it, Slenderman ripped apart multiple horses, and before he could get out to see what happened, he already had grabbed onto his wife. so Slenderman would have had to do it in one attack.

edit; He heard the horses acting strange, and by the time he got outside, Slenderman already had got to his wife. still stands, he would have had to do it that quick.

That's not enough for 9-B. Can probably be used to justify 9-C+ though

I also don't see where it says he turned the horses into mush, just that the walls were covered in their blood after he had torn them apart

That's not enough for 9-B. Can probably be used to justify 9-C+ though

I also don't see where it says he turned the horses into mush, just that the walls were covered in their blood after he had torn them apart
That was inside the house. the horses died outside. once they entered the house the place was drenched in blood but without any bodies. (besides his wife, but she died because he shot her)

but fair nough. 9-C+ slender man sounds bout right.

Isn't smothering a human into blood 9-B aswell? considering the blood was found in the house, and it's implied he did do that to someone, he could scale to that.

The feat reads to me like blood was splattered on the wall, not that the human being was pulverized into nothing but blood

The feat reads to me like blood was splattered on the wall, not that the human being was pulverized into nothing but blood
There were three people in the house;

Judi, Tracy, Ted

Ted says judi screamed to ted to shoot her, and her body was never found. the other two were found. Sounds like it's implied Slender ******* walloped on em. The fact Judi did scream kinda implies he did it overtime, but Ted didn't get the time to shoot even attempt to see Judi before slenderman went for ted.

Entire interview with ted post attack;
DAUTON: Okay, Ted… go ahead.

TED: (almost out of breath) It’s on? Am I safe?

DAUTON: Yes, you are safe. Now tell me what happened that night.

TED: The horses…. horses actin’ up… the horses…

DAUTON: Go on.

TED: W…went out there… dead… all dead… the eyes… no… no eyes.

DAUTON: What did you see?

TED: Ran… ran inside… got gun… Tracy crying… Judi screaming… r…ran to them… He had them… was holding them…

DAUTON: Who had them?

TED: Skinny fella… suit… looking at me… Judi screaming… shoot me… SHOOT ME, SHOOT ME!

(Ted starts screaming for a period, then slams hands onto table)

DAUTON: You shot Judi?

TED: Saved her… saved her…

DAUTON: Did you shoot Tracy?

TED: No… it went after me… they went after me… shot them… shot them… keep shooting… Tracy… let Tracy go… damn it, LET HER GO!

(Ted started to have a yelling fit, suddenly slamming his face into the steel table. Two orderlies grabbed Ted and Dr. Dauton injected him with some tranquilizers.)

Here's an (incomplete?) list of profiles that should be allowed

• Slenderman (Slender: The Eight Pages/The Arrival)
  • Kate the Chaser (Slenderman: The Eight Pages/The Arrival)
  • Eyeless Jack (Eyeless Jack)
  • Laughing Jack (Laughing Jack)
  • Hiimmarymary characters
  • Carmen Winstead (Carmen Winstead: They Pushed Her)
Back to this, I wanna do Kate's profile. Maaaybe Slender's 8P/TA page too, unless someone wants to do that one

Don't much care for the others. Carmen has this though which is funny

Man I just realized I never added slender man to the verse page or the disambiguation page.

im away from a laptop at the moment, but I’ll do that when I can.

Zalgo might have something, he has a known creator, but I can't seem to find a story that goes with him. Just comic edits
Sorry if this is a necro, but yeah, Zalgo doesn’t have a story to go with him. He’s pretty much just an overhyped meme. If we were to give him a profile, the original creator made a comic where it’s stated he can only affect comics and cartoons, so he’d be Plane Level.

Oh, and I forgor, none of the destroying the universe evil Satan Zalgo stuff is in the original, it’s literally just comic characters saying Zalgo and then their faces turn goofy, except for one strip where it’s explained he’s a demon that attacks comics and cartoons

I am thinking of making a Happy Appy one would he be tier 11 or something as he is an actual cartoon?

i believe data-based characters are 10-C so happy appy would probably be the same, although you can probably give him a key for his portrayal within the cartoon in the same vein as wreck it ralph

idk if he has any feats in the cartoon though lol i know next to nothing about the character

Back