• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

He should be allowed without issue. He has a known creator and an original story, has feats, and plenty of notoriety.

Probably wouldn't hurt to ask again tho?

Also I'm deep diving into the original Jeff the Killer lore. The Seusser one.

I'd like some help, since all the contents are spread out between Newgrounds, Deviantart, and YouTube

But he has a (maybe two or three) written story, and as this is the creator of Jeff the Killer, theoretically he can get a profile

I'd like some help, since all the contents are spread out between Newgrounds, Deviantart, and YouTube

But he has a (maybe two or three) written story, and as this is the creator of Jeff the Killer, theoretically he can get a profile
Maybe this can help, there are several sources of information on this version of Jeff.

There's already a profile for the OG Jeff on FC/OC if you just want to copy that one. Not sure if you could add that though. And iirc, Seusser never wrote an offical sequel. All of the "sequels" were written by someone else

Jeff Woods is a fanfic of the Jeff the Killer concept created by Seusser, but changes a lot of things to make it basically a remake

The OG has a story detailing everything that happens before he starts his murder spree, a video that restates that info, a rough timeline post, a sidestory, and a few QnA posts.

I think he can get a profile tbh

Opinions on this?

This

And this?

Opinions on this?
The "Extended Universe" key takes the whole creepypasta verse as one and a bunch of stories outside of the original story, so that shouldn't be allowed.

However, it should be possible to profile Zalgo in vsbw taking into account the original story and whatever the creator has done about the character outside of the original story, if anything.

His stats look good and the 5-B/5-A calculations look good to me.
All existing creepypastas are not part of the same multiverse, they are stories created by totally different people who surely do not know those creepypastas where multiverses are spoken of.

Statements of infinite universes would only escalate to their respective history. But The Shredder Monkey for me is very vague, they literally only mention string theory once and from what I read in history, no one scales to that. In addition to that they are mentioned as alternative dimensions.
And this?
It was not shown on the blog that Zalgo's Invocation was made by Zalgo's creator. If that was the case and it can affect reality or something like that, it would not be beyond Low 2-C. I seem to remember that Zalgo's invocation repeatedly says that he will destroy everything, which may be 3-A.

The "Extended Universe" key takes the whole creepypasta verse as one and a bunch of stories outside of the original story, so that shouldn't be allowed.

However, it should be possible to profile Zalgo in vsbw taking into account the original story and whatever the creator has done about the character outside of the original story, if anything.

His stats look good and the 5-B/5-A calculations look good to me.

All existing creepypastas are not part of the same multiverse, they are stories created by totally different people who surely do not know those creepypastas where multiverses are spoken of.

Statements of infinite universes would only escalate to their respective history. But The Shredder Monkey for me is very vague, they literally only mention string theory once and from what I read in history, no one scales to that. In addition to that they are mentioned as alternative dimensions.

It was not shown on the blog that Zalgo's Invocation was made by Zalgo's creator. If that was the case and it can affect reality or something like that, it would not be beyond Low 2-C. I seem to remember that Zalgo's invocation repeatedly says that he will destroy everything, which may be 3-A.
Damn H1-B Creepypasta would be cool

Gonna do a quick rundown of what should be allowed and what shouldn't be allowed;

Already Have Profiles
Slender Man
Eyeless Jack
Russian Sleep Experiment
Masky
Hoodie

Allowed
Jeff the Killer
Laughing Jack
Carmen Winstead
Smile Dog (Maaaybe?)
Hiimmarymary characters

Not Allowed
Ticci Toby (Slenderman fanfic)
Sonic.EXE (Sonic fanfic)
Ben Drowned (Work heavily relies on The Legend of Zelda. This SUCKS because it goes out of way to become unique later into the plot)
Herobrine (Minecraft fanfic)

Gonna do a quick rundown of what should be allowed and what shouldn't be allowed;

Already Have Profiles
Slender Man
Eyeless Jack
Russian Sleep Experiment
Masky
Hoodie

Allowed
Jeff the Killer
Laughing Jack
Carmen Winstead
Smile Dog (Maaaybe?)
Hiimmarymary characters

Not Allowed
Ticci Toby (Slenderman fanfic)
Sonic.EXE (Sonic fanfic)
Ben Drowned (Work heavily relies on The Legend of Zelda. This SUCKS because it goes out of way to become unique later into the plot)
Herobrine (Minecraft fanfic)
Happy Appy?

Never heard of that one
It is arguably the worst creepypasta

These two aren't creepypastas, they're part of a web series based on the Slender Man mythos.
They're usually lumped into the pile

14c2f32895fa8d0e280431966270.jpg

Back