• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

If John Henry Irons were to have a profile, what would it look like?
I'd say we try and get it around the same quality as supermans though his rating would likely be at most city level inside in his suit since it usually gets destroyed but truthfully that's only because he never had it have full energy reserves to act at its best unlike Natalie's suit

He'd also have a key outside of his suit and have genius intelligence

If we make a sandbox I can help we'll just need to calc some stuff and make a verse page

Yeah it has to vary since it's stated to get more energy the further the distance it travels I believe he says from 10 meters it can take out a tank so on and so forth
Yup. This is his exact quote
That looked like it hurt. This hammer harnesses kinetic energy. The further it travels, the more energy it creates. From 20 feet, it can stop a car in its tracks. 30, a truck. From 60, it can destroy a tank. Anything beyond that rivals a blow from Superman.

did some work on the verse page blog not much but still a bit, gonna do some calcs for the verse tomorrow and a CRT since superman is missing resistance to void manipulation

He should an armorless key and tier I think (or something like "tier x, 7-B with his armor") otherwise ot looks very good
Yeah he will I already have his P&A and Keys at the bottom of the page set up for that, dude has whole loadouts without his suit that he'll be rocking on the profile

Thanks as well more work on it later today for sure

What should we give john irons without the suit I'm thinking something between peak human or street level

that aside all his weapons are kinda OD the dude can consistently contend with Kryptonians even outside of his suit taking out Leslie Larr with a single shot of one of his red sun weapons which we see pack a punch

Oof. Well it's looks like we just have to wait
Yeah it's kinda important to the scaling since they'll have to lose the 5.0 total seismic energy rating for this one since during my rewatch it was said not to be seismic earthquakes so the plates weren't moving that'll take us down from 9 megatons to 7.8 megatons not too much but still a downgrade, this feat works anyways since it was done while weakened

Back