• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

Also was it not Ally herself who had the energy to merge universes they just disrupted her flow with that, the device she needed to do so originally was destroyed by Superman and Tal Ro before she had obtained the power to do it herself

Oh my bad, I thought you wanted a Tier 2 key.

Yeah she obviously scales to the Tier 6 stuff.
Oh nah it's my fault for not going back and editing the first thing I said to fix something I said she'd only be tier 2 overtime with ED since she can't instantly merge the worlds but yeah there's some solid 6-A and higher scaling here at least by scaling chains but nothing getting out of 6-A still

That means we also gotta undo the current additions I've made to the old superman profile since he's an entirely different guy

What the ****?

I'm already blogging a profile for the new superman profile but because of this being the case should the show get it's on verse page since it otherwise has no ties to other arrowverse properties and hasn't fully established a link outside of it's own continuity other than with diggle sorta like a deal with the MCU and it's connection to Rami and Sony's venom verse which are listed at the bottom of the MCU verse page

I'm gonna need lots of new calcs to substitute feats as well

Can't say I really enjoyed this season ngl. The whole "comic accurate boy scout Superman" shtick kinda wore out which was a big part of people ignoring the flaws in Season 1 imo. The cringy teen drama elements became more prevalent and annoyed me a lot more, and I'm progressively less invested in the plot because I don't feel like there's a coherent narrative. Those long af breaks and delays between episodes definitely don't help and severely hurt my experience with the season. And that Arrowverse twist was just unnecessary.

Can't say I really enjoyed this season ngl. The whole "comic accurate boy scout Superman" shtick kinda wore out which was a big part of people ignoring the flaws in Season 1 imo.
That's been some of my favorite stuff from this season personally that's my favorite kind of Superman
The cringy teen drama elements became more prevalent and annoyed me a lot more, and I'm progressively less invested in the plot because I don't feel like there's a coherent narrative.
That's fair this certain wasn't a vibe for everyone kinda like Ms. Marvel
Those long af breaks and delays between episodes definitely don't help and severely hurt my experience with the season
Now that really is true that shit was absolutely insane and the waits really killed a lot for me when they were happening
Wow haven't been watching the series for a time by now but apparently it gives us some pretty spectacular stuff in terms of feat
Yep I already blogged a new profile for him too they went all out with the feats

I actually gotta change the range for his super hearing because he was at the sun when he heard them through the portal on earth at the void between universes so it'll be what interplanetary or stellar distances with super hearing in his second key

Still loved that first episode of Season 2 though XD. That submarine scene was insane and I guess I had my expectations completely wrong because of that as I thought it'll be some sort of Superman vs government storyline.

Still loved that first episode of Season 2 though XD. That submarine scene was insane and I guess I had my expectations completely wrong because of that as I thought it'll be some sort of Superman vs government storyline.
Honestly same but personally I liked the twist of how things went it really opened up the scale and let us see a literal whole new side to things and different concepts executed in the show

I gotta put on a calc request for that big ass feat superman did when he hit the planet the intial blast and shockwave were massive the shockwave moreso for engulfing the planet easily solidifying the tier 6 shit from the season

Btw I wasn't saying that I don't like comic boy scout Superman, it's kinda the opposite, I was more so saying that that's kinda the main and only selling point of the show and that itself drew me in in Season 1 but now I'm hoping for better storytelling.

Does some version of Oliver Queen exist in this universe that fought with Superman then?
Kay I'm back I had went to sleep but that's where the problem lies we're explicitly told numerous times with this finale even also doubling down on it that superman is "the world's hero" and "the worlds finest" because he is literally the entire world's only and one true hero as there aren't other heroes so maybe the original intention was for him to be connected to Earth prime and other CW shit but most likely they've decided to write to that out and forgot about the oliver line as something that was probably just a throwaway one

Btw I wasn't saying that I don't like comic boy scout Superman, it's kinda the opposite, I was more so saying that that's kinda the main and only selling point of the show and that itself drew me in in Season 1 but now I'm hoping for better storytelling.
Ah okay that makes a lot more sense then yeah like I said I also really like that in the show but I certainly agree that the writing could be better

Could partly be why they're distancing themselves from the regular CW shit if for the next season the show just moves exclusively to HBO max and they're able to truely put even more budge and stuff into it then there would also be an obvious bump with writing quality at least better than what we have now

I got this feat calced it came out to FTL+

I'd say this without a doubt scales to his combat speeds and reactions not just his flight speed since he was able to fly from the sun to earth at these speeds reacting to and grabbing Steel and Natalie in the process not slowing down at all as he grabs them and keeps going

Still compared to megaton nukes in the show
Do you have the quote?

For the profile
  • He needs a feat for his regen justification
  • His amped key needs a regen rating since it doesn't have one
  • We probably need justification for his resistances
  • The justification for his High 6-A rating is a removed YouTube video
  • I'd probably link the KCS-III submarine for his lifting strength justification

Do you have the quote?
Not an exact one but there are plenty of them in the show I believe and I think they use a DoD red sun nuke on morgan edge at one point and he survived it.
  • He needs a feat for his regen justification
  • His amped key needs a regen rating since it doesn't have one
  • We probably need justification for his resistances
  • The justification for his High 6-A rating is a removed YouTube video
  • I'd probably link the KCS-III submarine for his lifting strength justification
I'll be sure to add then later since we have plenty of showings

And there's nothing I can do for the youtube videos rn I'll have to just make other character profiles to fill in the chains

Not an exact one but there are plenty of them in the show I believe and I think they use a DoD red sun nuke on morgan edge at one point and he survived it.
Well we just need something to put there for his tier.

Wait, thought about something, if this Superman has nothing to do with the Arrowverse Earth Prime...then why does the series deals with the idea that Diggle knows him and Loice?

Wait, thought about something, if this Superman has nothing to do with the Arrowverse Earth Prime...then why does the series deals with the idea that Diggle knows him and Loice?
He just knows them because superman is Earth's one and only hero in the show so he has connections with him
Well we just need something to put there for his tier.
Kay I'll look for a statement while I gather scans

already found a better justification for his resistance to fire manip dude resisted temperatures exceeding 2000 degrees Celsius casually

finished adding basically all justifications and really just need calcs to solidify AP since I can't find the statements

Didn't he do that solar flare thing in Season 1? That's his max though. Since this isn't the mainstream CW I think statements are fine.
Yes and they did another full blast to destroy the pendent since it was stated Clark alone doesn't have the reserves of power needed to destroy it and that it'd take 2 kryptonians

Has anyone tried calcing any feats so far I've been busy with work and I will be again today so I won't be able to do anything even if I wanted to

Either way when I'm off work tomorrow I'll need calc help since I don't understand how to use the explosion calculator stuff and there are some feats I just flatout don't have any knowledge on how to possibly calc them

seems like Superman from Superman and Lois will be City level

Back