• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Cucumber Otter vs Javen Playz [0-0-5]

Okay, Cucumber Otter’s profile was just updated, so please check that out before continuing this debate

Eh, well, I can prolly ask them about that Class M statistic later. Would otter try to get in close for that to be used?
They prefer using kinetic energy as attack, and have been seen to grab and throw so, yes. They do also have the 8 golden orbs, which have Existence Erasure, so that’s a good backup.

Didn’t see your name just then, mb lol. Well, since you’re here, why’s otter suddenly class M in this key, but he’s suddenly downgraded in the next last time I checked?
The Cucumber Otter page isn’t the same cucumber otter 3 times, it’s a combination of the 3 main ones on the channel. As for the weaker, The class M scales to Avin, who has a large water content in his body, which i calculated would require class m. As for the Game version, he only scales to super moves, Class K.

The Cucumber Otter page isn’t the same cucumber otter 3 times, it’s a combination of the 3 main ones on the channel. As for the weaker, The class M scales to Avin, who has a large water content in his body, which i calculated would require class m. As for the Game version, he only scales to super moves, Class K.
Ah, Okay. Do you have said calc somewhere, if I may ask?

It says that otter is still class 10, since he got restrained by Avin apparently?
Yeah, in every animation, he has been successfully restrained by Avin, and required an attack to be used in order to escape, though seeing as Cucumber Otter is supposed to be stronger than Avin, I just said “Possibly Class M” not Class M.

Okay. Let’s talk about Red Mode, which grants Invulnerability and Energy Manipulation.
Playz can whip out a bunch of stuff from Roblox games, Including this thingamjig which has Existence Erasure As shown here, which invulnerability generally doesn’t counter
Png

Cucumber Otter in his most recent vid, Could resist the effect of the Mouse Cursor’s Delete Attack, which erases things out of existence, but he was unaffected.
Looked it up real quick, and yeah, I suppose that wouldn’t be an option. Javen might say something about this tho

I think Cucumber Otter would either Regenerate or Teleport/Dodge.
I'm pretty sure that there are some items that would allow Javen to pause time so he could give Otts a good beating, There are also some regen negation items in roblox that would allow Javen to negate Otter's regen

Javen can always go for one shot items from roblox
Depends on what it is exactly

Well, I found another thing playz could use, and that’s this thing, AKA, the error glove. If javen gets in close and slaps otter with it, he gets sent to the “void”, which also kills you instantly in the game it’s from. Even if he’s able to survive in it somehow through toon force shenanigans, I don’t think he’d have a way to get back

I'm pretty sure that there are some items that would allow Javen to pause time so he could give Otts a good beating, There are also some regen negation items in roblox that would allow Javen to negate Otter's regen
What happens if he goes red before then? Does the red mode just freeze the battle?

Depends on what it is exactly

Well, I found another thing playz could use, and that’s this thing, AKA, the error glove. Of javen gets in close and slaps otter with it, he gets sent to the “void”, which also kills you instantly in the game it’s from. Even if he’s able to survive in it somehow through toon force shenanigans, I don’t think he’d have a way to get back
Technically, we don’t know the limits of Cucumber Otter’s teleportation or flight. Plus, it needs to get in range, and hit him, which is kinda unlikely due to his skill and powers.

Technically, we don’t know the limits of Cucumber Otter’s teleportation or flight.
Well, there’s also the Thanos Glove, which allows you to teleport to any location, presumably regardless of where you are, since it’s described as a “Time reversal”. I used to use this glove a lot, and unless I timed it absolutely perfectly before I got slapped by an error user, it didn’t bring me back whatsoever (Even that one time where I actually got back, I still died, so that would still be a problem for otter even if he could come back somehow)

Plus, it needs to get in range, and hit him, which is kinda unlikely due to his skill and powers.
Javen has teleportation of his own plus all of his equipment to help him with that. I also don’t find it too far-fetched javen could just yoink a time stop or sumthin, lots of Roblox games have that (Slap battles, elemental battlegrounds, etc.)

Well, there’s also the Thanos Glove, which allows you to teleport to any location, presumably regardless of where you are, since it’s described as a “Time reversal”. I used to use this glove a lot, and unless I timed it absolutely perfectly before I got slapped by an error user, it didn’t bring me back whatsoever (Even that one time where I actually got back, I still died, so that would still be a problem for otter)
Cucumber Otter should actually have Dimensional Travel and his 4-Th wall breaks should be enhanced, due to being able to travel between Whitespace, Fog and the Real World. He also has also traveled to game universes, due to his appearance in one of the doors videos, and not using the game animation/game Otter.

Cucumber Otter should actually have Dimensional Travel and his 4-Th wall breaks should be enhanced, due to being able to travel between Whitespace, Fog and the Real World. He also has also traveled to game universes, due to his appearance in one of the doors videos, and not using the game animation/game Otter.
Well, as I’ve explained earlier, the thanos glove probably warps you back regardless of where you are, since it’s supposed to be a “time reversal” teleportation ability, yet 99% it still doesn’t let you get outta that void. I don’t think dimensional travel will fare any better, especially if otter doesn’t have red mode activated by then and just dies before he can do anything

^ I think meme games like SB are gonna be what javen is mostly pulling from here given that these two are toon force abusers, lol. SB has a crazy amount of hax

Back