• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Cucumber Otter vs Javen Playz [0-0-5]

Also, let's talk about what each person is MOST LIKELY to start with. WOG says Cucumber Otter starts with Ice Manipulation and Orbs. What does Javen most likely start with?
He starts with spawning tower heroes
This however I do have the same argument. His HAX can activate even when he isn’t controlling them.
If javen is controlling him can't he control him and his hax?

Would Javen think to Control him before Cucumber Otter sends Orbs?
He'd start with going invisible and he'll probably start shooting the Orbs then if he can he'll mind manip
If he uses HAX when he is litteraly dead and no longer exists, (pretty sure the orbs have minds of their own as well) i’m pretty sure he can win.
If they have a mind of his own he can mind manip also in vs battle rules once you die the match is over

He'd start with going invisible and he'll probably start shooting the Orbs then if he can he'll mind manip

If they have a mind of his own he can mind manip also in vs battle rules once you die the match is over
Not necessarily. CO has High regeneration, and honestly should probably have immortality via regen (but let's not revise that during the argument), and if a character can regen from death, then that's not a win (depends on the character, but I think CO's regen would work fast enough for "death" to not be a win). Also, yeah, if the Orbs have their own mind, then they might be able to be mind controlled.

Would Javen think to Control him before Cucumber Otter sends Orbs?
Cucumber Otter is always leading with orbs, and when he doesn’t, he uses other ranges and ussualy large attacks. His largest being the Air blast, which is comparable in size to Avin’s Spike Wall, which is at least 696969 Cubic feet, or over 1 million+ cubic feet at best. Also, light manipulation could blind or reveal Javen.

If he uses HAX when he is litteraly dead and no longer exists, (pretty sure the orbs have minds of their own as well) i’m pretty sure he can win.
Wasn’t it implied in his profile that he was the one that did that ‘corrupting the universe’ thing though? He did that himself according to the profile

Cucumber Otter is always leading with orbs, and when he doesn’t, he uses other ranges and ussualy large attacks. His largest being the Air blast, which is comparable in size to Avin’s Spike Wall, which is at least 696969 Cubic feet, or over 1 million+ cubic feet at best. Also, light manipulation could blind or reveal Javen.
Even then Javen could always fly up

Wasn’t it implied in his profile that he was the one that did that ‘corrupting the universe’ thing though? He did that himself according to the profile
Correction… that was old, I need to revamp that. but, the effects of killing him were unintended, and his HAX only kicked in after death.

Correction… that was old, I need to revamp that. but, the effects of killing him were unintended, and his HAX only kicked in after death.
To add on to what was said, CO basically destroyed himself and then revived himself after death

I see. Still, it’s not like playz is out of options if for some reason he can’t kill otter (I’m still fairly certain he can. The playz glitch will give javen an answer to basically anything otter has shown) He can BFR him (Error glove from SB for example, which not even a “time reversal” teleport can bring you back from) He could knock him out, make him give up, all sorts of stuff, and Roblox is a pretty big game. 40 million developed games combined, if I’m not mistaken. There’s a lot of stuff that playz can whip out here that otter has never seen before

I see. Still, it’s not like playz is out of options if for some reason he can’t kill otter (I’m still fairly certain he can. The playz glitch will give javen an answer to basically anything otter has shown) He can BFR him (Error glove from SB for example, which not even a “time reversal” teleport can bring you back from) He could knock him out, make him give up, all sorts of stuff, and Roblox is a pretty big game. 40 million developed games combined, if I’m not mistaken. There’s a lot of stuff that playz can whip out here that otter has never seen before
My question is, Does CO have any Win-Cons? If not, then it's a stomp and I might need to tweak what equipment Javen has.

My question is, Does CO have any Win-Cons? If not, then it's a stomp and I might need to tweak what equipment Javen has.
If he EE’s javen before he can do something somehow, then that’d be a wincon itself I’d suppose, though oshwott probably has more to say about that than me

I'm really inclined to say incon. Since CO starts with Orbs and Javen starts with hax, I think they just eliminate each other immediately.

Apparently the tower heroes can operate on their own without javens input if they both just oof each other right off the bat, and Javen starts off with those, so would that be a W for Playz? Idk, but it’s cool to think about

Are the towers something that would One-Shot CO? I thought they were significantly weaker tier than Javen and CO.

If he EE’s javen before he can do something somehow, then that’d be a wincon itself I’d suppose, though oshwott probably has more to say about that than me
While the EE has only activated once, it is very instant, though require 8 to contact. Though to be honest, getting 8 in contact is not a challenge, as they split/combine and duplicate.

Are the towers something that would One-Shot CO? I thought they were significantly weaker tier than Javen and CO.
Presumably not, but they’d be super annoying for otter to deal with, like I’ve said before. Unless he wants to be pummeled with attacks the whole time, he’s gonna have to fight two battles at the same time, which will make doing anything to javen even harder

Also, where are we finding things like Thanos Gauntlet on the Javen profile? I see a vague thing in the can create/summon equipment section, but that's it.

I think I'm might restrict, just so that I can follow easier, Javen to things explictly listed on his profile. If you have scans and calculations of his other gear, good, but I don't want to rely on vague info...

I think I'm might restrict, just so that I can follow easier, Javen to things explictly listed on his profile. If you have scans and calculations of his other gear, good, but I don't want to rely on vague info...
Restricting abilities is against versus thread rules I believe, so this couldn’t be added if that happens

Restricting abilities is against versus thread rules I believe, so this couldn’t be added if that happens
Not abilities, equipment, and optional equipment (I think) at that. If it's like standard equipment, then I won't restrict it

The Playz Glitch is under “Can summon/create” which is also restricting their full potential, which is why adding matches with restricted abilities isn’t allowed, so I’m pretty sure it can’t be restricted in this case.

Aight, won't restrict it then. Would be nice if there were information where I could check this stuff for myself, but I'll take your word for it.

Okay, I have an wincon for CO. Teleport behind Javen, summon orbs, get all of them in contact, if he can’t get all in contact, split ones that are in contact till he has 8. Bam.

Okay, I have an wincon for CO. Teleport behind Javen, summon orbs, get all of them in contact, if he can’t get all in contact, split ones that are in contact till he has 8. Bam.
I can see some ways playz could counter that, but I’ll let javen take the lead, cause he’s, y’know, the one that made the character @Javenplayz253

Back