• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Culex: Back to Low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
At best he should get possibly 2-C with spacetime manipulation again the power that rules creation likely refers to the elemental crystals

I mean it's would better to fix Culex's current strength reasoning it would only scale to his spacetime manipulation however most likely the one he is never shown using.

Generator Rex's profile example seems to have specific details; literally saying he controls all time, space, gravity, matter, energy, ect in the universe all at once. I can't argue whether or not that's legit without specific scan, but in Culex's case, it just gives a simplicated "Power over all creation" as a form of Authority rather than "Destroy and recreate the universe as many times as he desires." Ultimate Power statement also just him boasts about being the strongest entity in all time and space, and not so much him being the Creator God of the Universe. I'll take care of the accepted stuff though.

IIRC The only thing that definitely mattered for Gen Rex is universal space-time manipulation. The rest is supporting proof, granted Culex lacks the supporting proof and the reshaping reality however he wants part but if universal space-time manipulation is what matters most then I’d say a possibly for Culex is warranted since we have proof of him controlling all of space and time with those statements.

But I was never arguing him being the god, creator or anything like that? I'm saying he has power over time and space. He says he has power over all creation, he says he has power over all of time, so I really don't see the issue. The Nintendo Power guide already says otherwise in that it isn't just boasting his power.

There clearly still is debate going on, don’t just end it when your favorite mods say so when plenty of normal users are still talking about it.

Yeah, "far higher" isn't needed if we already know the particular tier it would be.
I really think just "At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C" is more fitting and detailed, although now if the stuff around for Low 2-C is enought for even a mention as "possibly" is up to debate.

Please drop this issue. You are not getting through this upgrade no matter what, and are being a bother to the rest of us at this point. Please let it go, so we can apply Medeus' solution and close this thread.

I would also like if the AP section got reworded a bit, as it could mention a bit more over how it could be higher, rather than just confirming that it's the strongest boss in the game. You don't seem that many bosses getting a "possibly far higher" just out of that sort of reasoning, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back