• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Yeah, I'll definitely keep looking for more accurate statistics and maps.
That's probably accurate. You can look up ocean depth maps (Bathymetric Maps) and you'll see similar numbers. Most port cities are built on those water depths because they're good for shipping and ship building iirc.

Last edited:
Man, I hate how inconsistent the location of the tsunami is in this episode.

This is the coastline he's trying to attack in one scene.

This is the coastline he's attacking in another scene.

Those are literally opposite sides of Vancouver, and it even changes from scene to scene in some instances.

So, either the tsunami is 6+ km long and was produced at a depth of ~15 metres, or it's as large/fast as I calculated it to be in the blog. Or it's a TV show, and I shouldn't be so mad.
That's The Flash for you, an inconsistent mess

Back