• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cymbal Revision

Cymbal being semi comparable to yajirobe is not out of the question since he did damage him and knock him back at few feet and yajirobe adknowedging him as strong as well

Except Yajirobe was not initially going seriously on him, when he did he oneshoted him. Piano commented that he is pretty weak and that any strong fighter likely referring to one like Nam would have beaten him. If i would give him a tier, he would be at best comparable to Bandages the Mummy and Spike the Devil Ma.

Dark649 said:
Except Yajirobe was not initially going seriously on him, when he did he oneshoted him. Piano commented that he is pretty weak and that any strong fighter likely referring to one like Nam would have beaten him. If i would give him a tier, he would be at best comparable to [[Bandages the Mummy|Banda
Yajirobe stating cymbal's power
ges the Mummy and Spike the Devil Ma.
and then again you are asumming anyone or even Piano for the matter would say nam is strong but then again what does tambourine have to do with this debate and not going serious on him does mean he did not harm as it was shown that he was knocked by a few feet by his kick and stated after he considered him to strong note never said said stronger just like tambourine stated giran was strong for hitting him once and obivously had the edge in fight and goku has not fought giran since the tournament arc and it is likey that a power increase could of happened even by sight margin as seen in z and other sources fighters can get stronger with training

Like i said Yajirobe was initially not going serious on him, he doesn't scale just because he landed a few hit on him since once he went serious he easily harmed Cymbal with a kick and onshotted him with a slash.

Dark649 said:
Like i said Yajirobe was initially not going serious on him, he doesn't scale just because he landed a few hit on him since once he went serious he easily harmed Cymbal with a kick and onshotted him with a slash.
i aready stated just because he was not trying does not mean he did not harm him like in z with vegeta when he cut off his despite being in no way comparable and also if he could not harm yajirobe why he bother dodging his lightning attacks as seen in when trunks tanked attacks from frieza and then effortless wipe them out with no signs of damage unlike this case and giran is simlar case with cymbal except the other way around where giran would scalable to tambourine and he did not fight giran since the tournament arc so it is likey he got stronger even if by sight margin as shown in z and sources and tambourine was also inpressed he could even lay a hit let alone survive just a few kicks from him

Back