• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLHF22 said:
What's stop Rimuru from sealing him to his stomach which contain atleast 10.000 multiverses?
D erasing the shit out of him by thinking.

Also no one has made a case for Rimuru resisting 4-D Fear, Paralysis, and Empathic Hax still.

GLHF22 said:
Rimuru Resist any mind interfence on 4-D level.
Didnt mention parayslis though.

Also mind telling me why his resistances are 4-D, and why sealing into his stomach is 2-B? Im looking at Rimuru's skill list for his stomach sealing... It says it only goes up to infinite in size.

Its infinite in size means it can contain infinite universes, Rimuru just cant fill it, hence why His Tier is 2-B, Ciel Block Voice of The world from messing around with His mind, the said system govern several parallel universes.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Ciel pierces many layers of resistance and it was able to hack the Voice of the World which is a 2-C construct if I remember correctly
D's resistance to info based crap is on a 2-C scale.

Rimuru has 10,000 multiverse in his stomach and it wasnt able to fill his entire stomach since its infinite in size. You can make an argument that his stomach is 2-A but that's NLF

Rimuru has 4-D resistance because he's an Ultimate Skill user which lower skills in the verse doesnt work on Ultimate Skill Users. Only Ultimate Users can handle vice versa

GLHF22 said:
Its infinite in size means it can contain infinite universes, Rimuru just cant fill it, hence why His Tier is 2-B, Ciel Block Voice of The world from messing around with His mind, the said system govern several parallel universes.
His tiering justification doesnt say anything about him having a 2-B stomach, it just says Turn Null can destroy the multiverse.

And is the voice of the world 4-D?

Rimuru has 10,000 multiverse in his stomach and it wasnt able to fill his entire stomach since its infinite in size. You can make an argument that his stomach is 2-A but that's NLF
Rimuru has 4-D resistance because he's an Ultimate Skill user which lower skills in the verse doesnt work on Ultimate Skill Users. Only Ultimate Users can handle vice versa
1. Okay...

2. That sounds like a reach at best... That doesn't imply any form of transcendence or 4-D crap, it just says it doesnt work on people stronger than them.

2. I mean all of his stuff should be comparable in resistance to the ones he resisted such as 2-C timeloop and Voice of the World interference because Ultimate Skill users resist each equally to the ones who have shown to resist.

2. I mean all of his stuff should be comparable in resistance to the ones he resisted such as 2-C timeloop and Voice of the World interference because Ultimate Skill users resist each equally to the ones who have shown to resist.
Okay but is that 4-D?

There is a difference between being Tier 2 and being 4-D. Alot of Tier 2's don't have 4-D powers, they just have Tier 2 AP or Durability and such.

4-D requires an actual form of transcendence over other beings. Like transcending them to a point they cannot affect nor interact with you.

Yes the timeloop and Voice of the World (4-D construct) is 4-D. Rimuru also survived getting the world destroyed where time and space is non-existent.
Where is it stated to be 4-D?

And being able to survive without Space-Time is just immeasurable speed, and a durability feat...

The 2-C Timeloop Acausality thing from Chloe affected everybody in differen universe including different timeline. Non-US users (except Hinata since she was a part of Chloe) forgotten Chloe who was responsible for the timeloop and have their memories erased. US users remembers Chloe and explains why they remember her and others not due to Ultimate Skill.

The 2-C Timeloop Acausality thing from Chloe affected everybody in differen universe including different timeline. Non-US users (except Hinata since she was a part of Chloe) forgotten Chloe who was responsible for the timeloop and have their memories erased. US users remembers Chloe and explains why they remember her and others not due to Ultimate Skill.
You're still not giving me any evidence for 4-D or transcendental powers.

Rimuru could comprehend and even hid from his 2-C verse system: Voice of the world. The VotW can't even interfere him and was rejected by Ciel and was powerless against him

How come 2-C isnt 4-D? Everyone that doesnt have a US in the verse got affected by the timeloop and US users resist that

VotW is 4-D, thats has been accepted and discussed before, check the CRT that gave Rimuru His 2-B Tier.

Rimuru could comprehend and even hid from his 2-C verse system: Voice of the world. The VotW can't even interfere him and was rejected by Ciel and was powerless against him
How come 2-C isnt 4-D? Everyone in the verse got affected by the timeloop and US users resist that
You need evidence and statements for 4-D.

We have literal 2-A's on this wiki who aren't counted 4-D because they don't have any statements for such.

Being 4-D requires you have a level of straight up transcendence over 3-D beings.

Dude, low-2C already give you some 4D power if you can destroyed its Space-time continuum, 4th Dimension is time, all universes basically have 3-D + 1-D spatio temporal Dimension.

GLHF22 said:
Dude, low-2C already give you some 4D power if you can destroyed its Space-time continuum, 4th Dimension is time, all universes basically have 3-D + 1-D spatio temporal Dimension.
Destroying a timeline does not make you and all of your powers automatically 4-D... Again there is a difference between being Tier 2 and Being straight up 4-D.

4-D implies a level of transcendence over 3-D.

Destroying a timeline does not make you and all of your powers automatically 4-D... Again there is a difference between being Tier 2 and Being straight up 4-D.

4-D implies a level of transcendence over 3-D.

Rimuru is 3D being with 4D powers, this is so tiring, you have to read explanation blog for general concepts in slimeverse, check it in Rimuru's profile.

You are the one who disagree with it, i have explain it to you yet you disagree, so it is up to you.

Alright, everyone, that's enough. Versus Threads are not the place to change, refute or revise any character statistics. If either side here has a problem with either sides statistics, make a CRT. Otherwise, we use the information that's currently available on the profiles. No need to argue about it here; and that goes to everyone.

Actually im on the Class ATM, so i answer as quick as i can.l, since my teacher leave the Class to do something.

I checked that explanations blog and there isnt jack shit about 4-D powers and abilities.

Destroying a timeline is only AP it does not automatically scale to all your haxes and powers...

Rimuru destroyed timeline with His haxes and this haxes literaly scale to almost everything he had.

He destroyed a timeline through conceptual erasure... I see no reason why this automatically makes Rimuru's powers and abilities 4-D.

With this same logic I could argue Argosax distorting and shifting space-time across the universe automatically makes him 4-D, thus he has 4-D powers and resistances, which is obviously not the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back