• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and since i don't see D resistances to Time Stop, Rimuru can just use time stop on D then absorp D while he is immobilized and then gained all of D abilities(like Regenerationn + Regenerationn Negation:High-Godly, Conceptual Manipulation:Type 2, etc) and resistances(like Regenerationn Negation:High-Godly,Conceptual Manipulation:Type 2, etc) on a 2-B level. Also by analysing D abilities Rimuru can also gained resistances to things such as Reactive Evolution Negation, etc and all of that will be on a 2-B scale Then Rimuru resumed time for D to start regenerating and also to kill him permanently

Bobjoemike said:
and since i don't see D resistances to Time Stop, Rimuru can just use time stop on D then absorp D while he is immobilized and then gained all of D abilities(like Regenerationn + Regenerationn Negation:High-Godly, Conceptual Manipulation:Type 2, etc) and resistances(like Regenerationn Negation:High-Godly,Conceptual Manipulation:Type 2, etc) on a 2-B level. Also by analysing D abilities Rimuru can also gained resistances to things such as Reactive Evolution Negation, etc and all of that will be on a 2-B scale
Then Rimuru resumed time for D to start regenerating and also to kill him permanently
1. Immeasurable Speed.

2. Resistance to Power Mimicry, Power Absorbtion, Power Null, and so on.

3. D resists Rimuru's Info Analysis.

4. Feel like you're no Limits Fallacying abit.

5. "2-B level" Just because his attack potency is 2-B doesn't mean his hax are. We've been over this many times.

AogiriKira said:
Bobjoemike said:
and since i don't see D resistances to Time Stop, Rimuru can just use time stop on D then absorp D while he is immobilized and then gained all of D abilities(like Regenerationn + Regenerationn Negation:High-Godly, Conceptual Manipulation:Type 2, etc) and resistances(like Regenerationn Negation:High-Godly,Conceptual Manipulation:Type 2, etc) on a 2-B level. Also by analysing D abilities Rimuru can also gained resistances to things such as Reactive Evolution Negation, etc and all of that will be on a 2-B scale
Then Rimuru resumed time for D to start regenerating and also to kill him permanently
1. Immeasurable Speed.
2. Resistance to Power Mimicry, Power Absorbtion, Power Null, and so on.

3. D resists Rimuru's Info Analysis.

4. Feel like you're no Limits Fallacying abit.

5. "2-B level" Just because his attack potency is 2-B doesn't mean his hax are. We've been over this many times.
1. I have read the Immeasurable Speed definition so okay

2. 2-C Resistance and Rimuru is 2-B (and the whole 2-B abilities and resistances isn't completely resolved)

3. Again the whole 2-B abilities and resistances isn't completely resolved (so i'm going by my opinion, sorry)

4. I don't khow what NLF is (nvm, just done googleling it)

5. I only see it being argued over and over again and not really resolved completely

6. should we get the mods involved in the whole 2-B abilities and resistances?

Also how does speed equalisation works?

AogiriKira said:
he become 2-B from Ultimate Skill, Void God Azathoth. Even at this point, Rimuru can overlap the effect of his Ultimate Skills to his Attacks like stated here so his hax would 4-D in that fashion.

Elizhaa said:
AogiriKira said:
he become 2-B from Ultimate Skill, Void God Azathoth. Even at this point, Rimuru can overlap the effect of his Ultimate Skills to his Attacks like stated here so his hax would 4-D in that fashion.
A skill having AP doesn't mean it's hax automatically equals it's AP? Unless it does it through something specific like Reality Warping, EE, or Concept Manip

For Azothoth, it is explicit stated to a primodial energy that created the universe and can destroy universe, in some form. Rimuru can infused it effect to his attacks just like his others Ultimate Skills.

I do know chracters rated at Tier 2 does not mean characters have Tier 2 hax for characters like Goku; I believed this case is different. I will be honest, by Occams's Razor, it makes less for his hax infused with Azothoth, at least ,to not be 4-D here.

Again, as I mentioned above.

This is a Versus Thread. We don't debate character statistics here. Character statistics may be flawed or generally pretty crap, but discussion regarding their validity is for CRT's.

A Versus Thread being put on hold for CRT's regarding dubious statistics is fine, but discussing the validity of the statistics on a Versus Thread is pointless.

No problem, Darkgrath.

Currently, after discussions, a consensus with supporters is that his abilities would be 4-D in his 2-B; if you don't believe he would qualified, you are welcome to make a CRT, AogiriKira.

Due to the Akashic Record upgrade, right?

DarkGrath said:
Due to the Akashic Record upgrade, right?
Yep. And well even if that gets restricted, D now has the range to kill him and has 5-D resistances to all Rimuru's crap. As well as 5-D passives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back