• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dae-Wi Han Update

Han recently pulled off a fairly big attack.

0283-022

I think this should warrant a significant upgrade in range and attack speed. Using gravity, Han dragged Mars out of orbit and into the Earth. I did a bit of research to figure out the distance between the two and it's stated that the average distance between Mars and Earth is roughly 225 million km.

Even moreso given that Michael, who had just begun to attack Han only seconds before that, ended up being interrupted by the falling planet. It had to be moving at an insane speed to close the distance in the couple of seconds to cause Michael to pause right after beginning his attack seconds earlier.

Then again, the King could pull two planets from across the solar system at FTL speeds. I guess it's really not that surprising. I just think at least Han's range and abilities should be updated.

Pulling Mars to Earth in a second would be 750.5x ftl, which would at least apply to attack speed. I'm not caught up right now, so did he or his opponent react to it? As in run away, or try to block it, or something else along those lines.

This would also be good to add to the reasoning for his AP with hax.

Only Odin and Uriel (both are high-ranking gods) reacted and managed to briefly halt Mars descent. After this, 666:Satan destroyed the planet by crushing it with a far larger planet. However, Han did react to the arrival of the planet, and stated that he'd briefly lost control of his power and reactivated his ability to gain control once more before Mars could come into contact with Earth.

So, Han did react to the insanely fast arrival of the planet and reactivated his power to once more gain control of it before it could hit the Earth, despite the planet clearly moving at FTL speeds to cross such a massive distance in the span a few seconds.

That would likely be MFTL speeds based on the above. However, we cannot calculate kinetic energy from FTL feats, so based on these standards, it would likely just count as a Small Planet level feat.

@Ant Dae-Wi is already listed as planet level with hax via powerscaling, I just meant that it would be worth adding to the reasoning, not upgrading him.

Also, if Satan called in another planet to hit Mars, while Mars was within the atmosphere moving towards Earth at mftl speeds, that would put Satan's attack speed at mftl+ right?

Okay. Feel free to add the extra reasoning to his page.

And yes, I think that would likely be MFTL+ attack speed.

Satan "tossed" Jupiter to destroy mass ,which would be large planet level (As he did this at MFTL+ speed)

Also,didnt uriel stopped mars from hitting earth ? That should be a crazy lifting feat for her

That sounds like a Large Planet level fest, yes.

I am not competent enough to evaluate calculations, but you can inform some calc group members about it via their message walls.

I updated him ib following categories

Tier : 5-A (Matches blows with satan )

AP : Atleast Large Planet level (Pushed back Jupiter with help from Hui Mo-Ri at MFTL+ speed, Pushes back Satan straight to moon)

Speed : MFTL+ (Pulls mars at MFTL speed,able to fight with satan ,Zeus and other gods)

Striking strength : Atleast
Class XMJ+ (Matched Satan strikes)

Dura : At least
Large Planet level (Widthstood forces of his own punches and satan's, Stops michael's attack with his bare hands and breaking his sword)

I was wondering if pulling mars will be a lifting strength?

Well, if the edit is as you wrote above, it does not seem structured or spelled well enough.

Back