• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daishinkan abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is missing some abilities which is triggering me for some unkown reason.

-Enhanced Senses

-Flight

-Longevity

-Can breathe in space

-Can sense killing intent (based on Whis having this ability)

-Light Manipulation (changed the colour of the WOV with a wave of his hand)

-Pressure Points

-Can block intangible attacks (Jiren and Goku blocked Hit's intangible attacks through sheer power, and GP >>>>>> Jiren/Gokuu)

Dragon Ball rookies could come and say "oh this character can't fly" or "this character would get bfr'ed to space by X" ect. so I think it wouldn't hurt to add these. Now for the more resistances.

-Resistance to:

Time Stop (If Hit attacked GP, it is more logical to assume GP would pull a KK x20 and resist it through sheer power. This is further backed up by the fact Champa was not scared of Hit's time skip at the end of the U6 tournament)

Existence Erasure (again think logically, can Beerus hakai the GP? GP should easily be above the Hakai and pull a SSBE Vegeta if ever hakai'd)

I still don't know why we didn't scale resistances in Dragon Ball...

I don't agree with adding the resistances unless it's shown that they can resist said hax from characters on their own level; Zen'o doesn't have resistance to EE but Beerus couldn't erase him simply because Beerus is nowhere near Zen'o's level. The same applies to Beerus vs the Grand Priest. However the abilities seem to be fine; I would use GP being able to perceive all events in the ToP without issue as more of a reason for ES than just because strong characters also have said abilities, however.

If Grand Priest uses his MM as an offensive attack he will be INSANELY hax for a DB character (especially with UI, Healing, Time Manipulation ect.)

Nvm I disagree lol. Yes Beerus is nowhere near GP in the series, but you have to remember they are in the same tier. In versus threads, GP will be matched against baselines weaker than Beerus but with hax and that's when I think having resistance to 3-D EE and basic time stop come into play.

Your Zeno example is a poor one since Zeno is 2-C and GP Low 2-C. Again, this is just my opinion and I don't want to have a long debate over 2 resistances, so I will stop if you want.

Zeno is 3D, Zeno is slow, Beerus can erase him perfectly.

Fair enough. Anyways I suppose that the abilities can be added,but not the resistances.

>Beerus can erase Zen'o

No lol

And yeah but like I said

give better reasoning

I gave Zen'o as an example because Zen'o uses an erasure technique.

As I mentioned I don't really want to dive deep into this, it's 3 am and I need some sleep lol

I guess the abilities can be added and the thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back