• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Anthony Redgrave vs God Emperor Doom

no once the cloth effects his instant rise is nullified all together

no once the cloth effects his instant rise is nullified all together

its not important doom wil die onle when he wants and wil lrise only when he wants

and chim = nullfinf its nto real and its not even existis and destryoes conept of nullifing or change him

Fixed warrior never gets tired. It burns a hole in the middle of sleep fight to regain their strength ..

yes he can tank anything but still the cloth really forces everything to be gone so powers and abilities, passive everything etc will be taken thx to the cloth so he has to choose give up or die all the clones have to also make the decision and only one is needed to make it and if no one says anything in 3 seconds they die instantly (something i haven't put yet because I am busy)

you know what I am kinda tried in typing too much posts lol Mad so lets just leave it to the others to decide upon who wins apparently 2 for Dante and 0 for Doom (not counting us) at least good debating whew

soo dante can survive his of deleting from all storeis ?

yes he can tank anything but still the cloth really forces everything to be gone so powers and abilities, passive everything etc will be taken thx to the cloth so he has to choose give up or die all the clones have to also make the decision and only one is needed to make it and if no one says anything in 3 seconds they die instantly (something i haven't put yet because I am busy)

and basicly no matter what they can or not can n

doom wil still not die and any one will not die basicly he doom ignors unegnorable and beyond and still

and doom an buidl any tihng than kill them no matter what and dooms armor can shield can surviver it easely

and in the end its prep time doom is prepared fo that and gots No matter what ani powers equipment ÐäÐéð▓ ð©Ðâð¢ÐëÐéð▓

and for 3 sec doom disappear and come back as many times as he wants

and and still zero scum stil kills it

yes I got myself killed like 100 googleplexian and he still lived though Doom from what I see can't really ignore things like the cloth but like I said I am quite tired as we made more than 85% of the posts lol so lets leave it to others to decide and the score is 2 for Dante and 0 for Doom (not counting us) also 3 seconds was being nice so if he was not nice he can just instantly make the decision

ignore things like the cloth but like I said I

doom ignroes all no matter what

well i not really compleited prfiel to that state well ...

same ltile tierd from this thread

Mad Villain26 said:
ignore things like the cloth but like I said I
doom ignroes all no matter what

well i not really compleited prfiel to that state well ...
no he can't it is made unignorable and what do you mean the profile isn't completed too cause mine isn't completed as well lol

doom ignroes unignorable lol and deletthis the cocnept frm all nothing is impossible It includes all the features and confirming any understanding and misunderstanding.

that's what Dante does as well but like I said the cloth makes it a force thing but trally this could never end the debate mind as well see who would win from others perspective first to 5 is a better way to settle this

noooooooo..........tbh also its better to quote things from other posts instead of copying in to the post it can be hard to do

If Doom can make super paradox then he defenetely looses, Dante stealmated the being who created the concept of paradox itself, not only that said being can destroy, erase, rewrite and manipulate the concepts at his will ignoring if the enemies are above it or can also re-write it. If Dante can steal mate a being that can easily destroy the concept of paradox then Doom can't do much if he tries to use super paradoxes. Dante would pretty much cancel the paradox that both Doom can't loose and pull out the win.

sry what ? basicly doom can do the same i mean about destruction a character who created a concept of paradoxes if if I understand correctly

i mean doom is too far beyodn thins llike conepts of super paradoxes useless against him and beyond and and any cocnepts is useless against him too amd beyond and all pwowers that doom has its pointles to use aganst him basicly doom invented he came up with the idea inventing and any beyond cocentps manipualtiosn and etc like ignoring if the enemies are above it or can also re-write it. are useless against him

a couple of questions

1 what is stealmated ? i have bad englsih sry

2 much cancel the paradox that both Doom can't loose and pull out the win. what ?? same here can u expalin about what arue tallking about plz ?

1. stalemated not stealmated

2. Doom is basically a paradox character that has so many ways to counter but can easily get canceled by Dante

paradox character

doom its not paradox character lol he is he is the cause of all things and phenomena

many ways to counter but

soo if u havign all ways of counter automaticly makes u paradox ?

and sciene = no paradoxses

he simply invented doom I came up with cancellation and what the proble mfor doom to easely cancel dante powers ?

and and is it not a dante a paradox character in this case ? sicne he has has so many ways to counter too

Mad Villain26 said:
What does paradox have to do with this?
dante fight the character who created paradox soo whats his name ?
Well it was never mentioned in the story but he can easily beat anyone who created paradox with ease in Post-journey

captain falcion metiond a character who created cocnpf of paradox and he was able ro re write and etc and he fighted with dante and he got stalemated

soo did dante beate him or no ? in the end or what ended the battle with him ??

Well it was never mentioned in the story but he can easily beat anyone who created paradox with ease in Post-journey

I'm not asking about it ...

Mad the character was not relevent to the story but cap just mentioned Dante can beat him quite easily

Mad the character was not relevent to the story but cap just mentioned Dante can beat him quite easily

i see

soo can i kow his name ? just intresting who is he

some questions

1 about soo cloth its a dragon cloth soo its maeks any ne surender if I understand correctly ?

2 dimension what what it does again ?

3 something else ??

Mad Villain26 said:
some questions

1 about soo cloth its a dragon cloth soo its maeks any ne surender if I understand correctly ?

2 dimension what what it does again ?

3 something else ??
1. Yes it makes an opponent surrender but no matter what the abilities like everything you have will be stripped away.

2. Like the cloth and is inescapable unless u die or Dante says so (though the dimension will force u to be weakened or can kill u outright

3. Anger literally will eat a person inside out no matter what

Back