• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Anthony Redgrave vs The Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
this is Dante pre-journey during his fight with vergil and will start at full power while the spectre will be at his highest peak from the start

links for info:

The Spectre

Dante Anthony Redgrave

Who wins and state your reason

Dude, did you even see the recent changes to the tier 2's on the main site? The Spectre got downgraded to 2-A due to here

oh man i just wanna know who would win because i'm writing a fight about them XP (though i did know that i just saw spectre was still High 2-A last time so yeah ahhh)

Well even if you were to downgrade your OC (there has been recent changes about the tier 2's), Dante would still stomp due to having a huge amount of hax on his side compared to Spectre's/

i will say this dante's attacks and his final form (in the vergil fight) is 5th dimension so yeah but you are saying everything the spectre has is rendered useless? if so can ya close this though i prefer more input from others so that i can write the fight i'm doing better

If he's 5th dimensional, then he automatically wins. The Spectre at his best is only 2-A. But he's been commonly known for being defeated by other 5-D beings like Mxy here.

I'm not being an a-hole here, Redgrave. Your character wins either way weather if he was 2-A or High 2-A.

ik you are not cross anyway thx for your opinion this helps me make what i'm writing better (the reason why i didn't use mxy is that i'm afraid thxs to dante's personality at the time mxy might be off guard and lose (maybe) )

Alright. Though you should have said it in a different way cause i almost felt insulted. I don;t tend to be bias at all. I'm just being hosent, sometimes even in a blunt way.

Anyways yes, Dante wins by having a lot more hax variety than Spectre, actually being way faster than him since Antvasima explained that Spectre hasn't shown any faster speed levels beyond MFTL+, and being a 5-D level being going by the recent changes. And yes, i'll close this for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back