• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it was done before the DMC and Nasuverse upgrades so it had to be put on hold

but before the upgrades Deadweight would just soul hax Padoru to hell and back

I mean, a 2C vs a 1C didn't seem like the most fair match out there even though Dante has time and Gil can't precog him since acausality type 4
i mean that just changes how long it would take for Dante to die since he can't do anything. and Gil should be able to use SNI to see what's in his own treasury.

Gil is kinda being able to precogs a type 4 acausals through scaling to Goetia who is able to see Musashi's future, I guess. Apart from that, this would be a stomps match considering this is tier 6 Gil.

what's so funny exactly? the entire thing was based off the very wrong idea of interpreting a ray of light as a 1-D line.
That wasn't the argument. The funny thing is that I only wanted hax and it was rejected, the other guy who pushed for full on tier 1 for everyone had support from a lot of people and staff and he will do it again now that I lost my chance.

That wasn't the argument. The funny thing is that I only wanted hax and it was rejected, the other guy who pushed for full on tier 1 for everyone had support from a lot of people and staff and he will do it again now that I lost my chance.
the one i was talking about wasn't the one you made. i think it was a more recent one. hax is still too far honestly unless you have an argument that implies those dimensions are infinitely above the lower or exist in an R>F fashion.

Back