• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is equalised.

Both are 2-C

SBA otherwise

Let's Rock Baby: 0

Hajike King: 0

Incon: 2

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bobobo-bo_Bo-bobo_(Character)

Last edited:
mfw the profile lacks scans for basically everything
7U2TKSR3A5DVBHIJBS6ZQD4JCM.PNG

Should say passive fear manip on Dante won't do anything, Bobobobo can fight without any rationality or common sense (Which to be honest is basically him in a nutshell)

As for starting moves Bobobobo doesn't have one, he's basically random incarnate

Last edited:
Soul hax - Bobobo was perfectly fine with his soul being totally destroyed.

Low Godly - That's pretty tricky, only thing I can see Bobobo having to help there is Plot Manip I guess

I give this battle an incon, Dante can't kill him or incap and Bobo is a "random bullshit go!" type of character so idk

Someone should fix that profile tho, its just listing a bunch of abilities without any scan, the AP section only has explanations without scans/blogs/whatever you can to actually explain stuff and the only scan there is about "him creating infinite and unpredictable worlds"

I give this battle an incon, Dante can't kill him or incap and Bobo is a "random bullshit go!" type of character so idk

Someone should fix that profile tho, its just listing a bunch of abilities without any scan, the AP section only has explanations without scans/blogs/whatever you can to actually explain stuff and the only scan there is about "him creating infinite and unpredictable worlds"
I mean Dante's sealing maybe can work on him.

And yeah, the profile need a massive rework.

Hmmmm, well Bobobo can resist sealing but it seems baseline. BFR-ing to Demon World seems pretty nasty tho

Yeah, for now i also voting incon FRA.

After my CTR Dante's sealing will be above baseline, so this could turn in Dante's favor, but for now is a incon macth.

I got no clue there, is BFR-ing something a thing that only comes from sealing or can Dante do it without the former?

Ic, well fair enough that could work I guess. Bobobobo has Type 8, but I guess he'd be passively incapped?

Hair Ball users should be capable of living forever and boasting no lifespan, along with being able to lose their whole body, mind, and soul, and still be alive. Bo-bobo has killed the Demon King and everyone in Hell, and can come back from any afterlife. Bo-bobo has been both a vampire and a zombie before, and his Type 8 is due to being reliant on his Hair Soul, which can survive even if his body, mind, and soul are completely erased

(The anime was basically Bobobobo being this insane god that wandered the lands beating up a bunch of hair phobic people that had stand powers)

Back