• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, doesn't Dante have automatic soul hax on his attacks? Michael does certainly have win-cons, like EE, but there isn't much reason to think he'd attack before Dante gets a single hit in. So, vote for Dante I guess?

I don't see why he wouldn't snap him away honestly, his most used hacks being mind wiping would be likely, as well, flat out erasing. He did note that anything bad in the neighborhood he can easily remove with a snap, someone attacking would be a pretty good reason to snap him away. I think the better question is why wouldn't he snap Dante away. And why would one strike put him down? Looks like Dante doesn't even have a way to really kill Micheal with low godly regen.

Well. What about his essence

"he can only be killed after his soul is disintegrated and his essence is ripped out of him"

Dante could destroy the soul, but the essence part sounds like he may hit a wall

Essence is essentially just his existence. (at least I think)

It's definition got "something that exists, especially a spiritual or immaterial entity."

His powers would let him create another avatar. Should it be necessary

Is the essence within your avatars? If so, Dante would not destroy it thanks to his NIP

and how long does it take to create an avatar

The essence is like his soul. It isn't physical. He would have to rip out his essence and destroy his soul.

Which is also something he may not even know to do if he could do it

And I would imagine pretty instantly considering how quick they usually make stuff. Can make objects and such, and destroy them pretty instantly.

Reasons above don't exactly seem right. The one shot thing doesn't sound like it would work less it could destroy his essence as well. Adding in he doesn't even know he needs to destroy both. Plus there's no real reason Micheal wouldn't thanos snap him away. If he is a problem, he would do what KE is usually does, just snap it away. Erase it, Remove it, wipe it. Ect. Seems far more likely he snaps before Dante gets to hit him

Back