• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dante vs gilgamesh (yeah, gotta make that happen)

XVII

They/Them
basically, since dante is 1-C now i wanna make him fight another cocky bastard

Dante :
Gilgamesh :

both at their peak
speed equalized

dante___dmc___devil_may_cry_by_fernandodante_d71bgid-fullview.jpg
vs
Design-sem-nome-2021-09-16T094423.708.png

Dante has 9D hax and layered high-godly while Gilgamesh is 8D but I think he has 1-A weapon which isn't character. Dante pretty much stomps

He'd have it via the way GoB works, but its not insta kill on touch anyway

This is 8d vs 9d so the thread doesn't really work, can't have matches with different dimension numbers really.

Dante has 9D hax and soul, besides Gil is Low 1-C, while Dante is 1-C. Having better hax and better tiering makes this unfair. Besides SDT that gives Dante a huge buff and Dante also has high regen.

It's a stomp

Oh, sorry about that, completely forgot his possibly 1-C. However Dante still having stronger hax and better regen.

1-C seems like a tier that just ends versus threads before they even start. It seems Dante and Vergil are either going to stomp or get stomped. Is there any worthwhile versus thread for them, or anyone for that matter in a tier that mostly consists of five verses, all of which also either stomp or get stomped?

I'd say that is kinda hard finding decent match for these high tiering characters. Since, normally, the parameters to put a character in those tiers are really high. When you have a noticeable difference between them, the hax are affected too. Then, in a nutshell, it can be decent and fair, or it can be a complete stomp. At least that is my vision upon the thing

1-C seems like a tier that just ends versus threads before they even start.
This is correct, yes, for all these higher dimensions tiers, you basically need both participants to have the same number of dimensions (i.e a 9d vs 9d, 8d vs 8d, 7d vs 7d etc) otherwise it's just a stomp for the one with a higher number

Is there any character who can face Dante or Vergil and not have it be a stomp? Yang Qi, Proud Heaven, anyone from Neptunia or Umineko?

Also, is this one really a stomp? It's Gilgamesh after all, he's pretty deadly.

Is there any character who can face Dante or Vergil and not have it be a stomp? Yang Qi, Proud Heaven, anyone from Neptunia or Umineko?

Also, is this one really a stomp? It's Gilgamesh after all, he's pretty deadly.
He's deadly only for those who have the same dimension tier of him. Actually even if they're like just 1 dimension tier gap, it's already a huge difference.

Back