• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He'll try to just attack with many sort of techniques, mainly close combat ones or ranged depending on what fits the situation, IIRC.

Okay, then KH can replace DMC for the 5th strongest verse, right?

Or is there somebody to bring up?

Bobsican said:
Okay, then KH can replace DMC for the 5th strongest verse, right?
Or is there somebody to bring up?
Ha.

Just wait until my Vampire Hunter D revision.

Shout outs to RM79

Dante Demon Killah said:
This is a stomp
It's not a stomp as Dante has the AP and some hax that could help him but as I see things Xehanort could hit dante once with the concept manip and be done with it.

>Okay, then KH can replace DMC for the 5th strongest verse, right?

As far as I see things only Xehanort could make it there as he is the only one with concept manip damage with every attack.

Well, a good amount of the cast has concept manip too, but only Xehanort can apply it as hax on anything beyond stuff tied to the concept of darkness.

Then he is the only one who can deal concept damage with every attack, thus he is the only one that qualifies for the spot

Depends on how technical you get, but if we go by practicality, yeah, Xehanort alone should take that spot TBH.

It should be noted that Dante can measure the level of danger of his enemy and obviously that a 3A is dangerous, if Dante uses DT that amplifies by 10 the speed of Dante + Time stop that works on beings with resistance and their passive time stop (such as argosax which was a chimera of beings with resistance to time stop) and sees that it cannot kill xeharnot, it seals it with a seal that cancels the dimensional journey.

the Downstreamers trample on KDH for conceptual type 2 hax and abstract existence

Dante can cleave through Xehanort with sheer AP as many times as he wants, time stop seems to be resisted and unlike Dante Xeha only needs one hit to kill him. It also appears this guy can act as nothing (which Dante can still hit btw) so I dunno.

As far as I see this, Dante smacks his ass a couple of times and he gets hit once before he seals and Xehanort regens just fine.

Xehanort's Time Stop bypasses resistances, it was one of the tthings that was once again forgotten to be put on his profile, like ******* everything. Also, AP is irrelevant when Xehanort's regen is instant, or he'll decide to fight as a heart to bypass Dante.

Dante can't deal with countless thought based summons with Type 2 NEP and conceptual non corporealality, with the latter having borderline passive conceptual corruption/absorption, existence erasure, and death Manipulation.

Bobsican said:
How the sealing works? Chances are his Keyblade can just undo it to leave.
Bullets hit you and make stop everything, not even Mundus who can make astral projections, create portals, etc., could do anything after he got sealed.

Tony di bugalu said:
Bobsican said:
How the sealing works? Chances are his Keyblade can just undo it to leave.
Bullets hit you and make stop everything, not even Mundus who can make astral projections, create portals, etc., could do anything after he got sealed.
These were all cross universal powers btw

TheSpeedster96 said:
Xehanort's Time Stop bypasses resistances, it was one of the tthings that was once again forgotten to be put on his profile, like ******* everything.
Dante resist pasive time manip and his DT boost his resistances, on top of that he absorbed the Sparda that grants resistance to time stop.

>Also, AP is irrelevant when Xehanort's regen is instant, or he'll decide to fight as a heart to bypass Dante.

You didn't read what I said, did you?

>Dante can't deal with countless thought based summons with Type 2 NEP and conceptual non corporealality, with the latter having borderline passive conceptual corruption/absorption, existence erasure, and death Manipulation.

Where is the profile for the nobodies? I want to see that Type 2 NEP and conceptual non corporealality, because last time I checked they exist inside a carcass or empty husk that allows them to act.

Refer to what Bobsican said. Nobodies in verse lack the concepts of light and darkness, which is what specifically makes them non existent, and that qualifies as type 2 iicr.

Should've reworded the non corporealality, sorry. It comes from Heartless being entirely made up of darkness, and being corrupt hearts. Ansem, Dark Hide, and Lich (Kingdom Hearts) are currently the only Heartless with it as they're the only Pure Blood Heartless on the site.

I actually think Sora vs Dante is more fair, and that it could go either way.

Why, if KH is already above DMC ? Dante can't do nothing at all

Sora had many upgrades since the last time I saw it tho, wow

I wouldn't be suprised if the match ended up Dante noticing he can't do jack to Sora, who then notices his power with Scan and just uses Warp on him.

Sora can time stop him (since he bypasses resistance to time stop) and then just yeet him with Mid-Godly Regen Negation, Concept Hax or EE

Regen Negation only works between Low-Godly and Mid-Godly, so he would still be able to regen, and the Concept Hax only works on darkness, but yeah, Sora now has a more than enought amount of time to notice that Dante just heals off from his attacks passively thanks to Scan and then just yeets with Warp.

Back