• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DARE TO BE STUPID: The Wiki

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
I haven't been gone that long why is Seol threatening to share her hentai?
I wasn't threatening to share it, I was just saying I was going to share it with Ryu.

^HE
Rora is a dude.

to be fair up until a week or so back i thought rora was a girl too

I've been doing JBW for over a year and I still don't have 10,000 edits. HOW DID HE DO IT IN 6 MONTHS

This relevation has rattled my ******* bones to their marrow.

Bruce Lee Lightsabers Scene Recreation (Duel Of Fates edit)

Star Wars Episode 9 looking great

Crabwhale said:

Star Wars Episode 9 looking great
Saber nunchucks are both the coolest and stupidest thing ever lol

I'm about to do whats called an epic gamer move.

Screenshot (112)

^ Ban MLP for posting that shit too pls

Back