• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there's this and then the one weapon that uses natural sunlight that yielded Rel+ speed

There's also another MHS+ calc floating around here somewhere

The upgrades Ever is working on would bump the verse up to anywhere from 6-B to High 4-C depending on the character

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah, there's this and then the one weapon that uses latural sunlight that yielded Rel+ speed

There's also another MHS+ calc floating around here somewhere

The upgrades Ever is working on would bump the verse up to anywhere from 6-B to High 4-C depending on the character
Well if it is comparable to Bloodborne in power then I aint complaining. Should I notify Everlasting of this post?

How fast are the character's Travel Speeds? Because if their Combat and Reaction speeds get upgraded to MHS+ for the lightning or higher with other calculations, there might need to be an addition for their travel speed, since they do not zoom around their world like the Flash or Quicksilver.

Pretty sure magical lightning Wouldn't follow the new rules I thought it was just Reguler electricity/lightning?

Also what weapon uses Actual sunlight?

Also the MHS+ Comes from the Calc which upgrades them to country level but the mhs+ was from the clouds dispersing ..... Which seems weird to scale to attack?

I mean I'm not against these changes just some general questions

I mean, the Lightning in Dark Souls, when thrown at water or something like that moves across it.

Though apart from that, i don't remember any instance of it being quite similar to real-life lightning

ALRF said:
I mean, the Lightning in Dark Souls, when thrown at water or something like that moves across it.

Though apart from that, i don't remember any instance of it being quite similar to real-life lightning
There isnt much to test for it in dark souls..

Jesterofgames said:
Pretty sure magical lightning Wouldn't follow the new rules I thought it was just Reguler electricity/lightning?
No the rule applies to literally any electricity-baed attack

@WeeklyBattles

What new rule are you referring to if I may ask.

Not saying the Dark Souls Characters aren't that quick just wondering about the rule.

Alright, thank you.

By the way I agree that the Chosen Undead scales to Gwyn.

which feat would rate high 4-C ?

I am assuming bloodborne scaling, but I am not sure since I dropped the verse and only know Dark and Demon Souls.

No its not scaling to Bloodborne, iirc its because the Soul of Cinder has the power of all of the Lords of Cinder, a single one of which is capable of maintaining the existence of the sun

WeeklyBattles said:
No its not scaling to Bloodborne, iirc its because the Soul of Cinder has the power of all of the Lords of Cinder, a single one of which is capable of maintaining the existence of the sun
Then sure, I trust weekly here @Overlord

WeeklyBattles said:
No its not scaling to Bloodborne, iirc its because the Soul of Cinder has the power of all of the Lords of Cinder, a single one of which is capable of maintaining the existence of the su
would the bosses in the ringed city DLC scale to the high 4-C ?

Short version: Lords of Cinder are capable of maintaining the existence of the First Flame with their souls, which keeps the sun in existence.

The Ceaseless Discharge has a Town level feat, and the Everlasting Dragons have a Country level one.

Didn't Gwyn, his knights, Seth the Scaleless, Nito and the Witches beat the Everlasting Dragons? (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

So wouldn't all of them scale to the Dragons, (Gwyn was a Lord of Cinder so he's above that so I'm referring to Seth and Nito and the Witch).

Again if I'm wrong please correct me.

Yes, Dragonslayer Ornstein literally has a trophy room with their severed heads, and the opening shows Seath on a mountain of their corpses.

Question would the town level feat upgrade begining of game chosen undead to town level?

I ask because The Que sisters Should all scale to it IIRC

@Dark649 I think it was the one Ever and the others just spoke about

WeeklyBattles said:
No its not scaling to Bloodborne, iirc its because the Soul of Cinder has the power of all of the Lords of Cinder, a single one of which is capable of maintaining the existence of the su
WOAH WHOA what now? How aren't these guys Star level?

Dark649 said:
We simply forgot to apply the upgrades, it happens sometime.
A. Can I get a source for that? I dont remember that in the lore (haven't played DKs3 as I lack a PC or current gen console)

B. I vote Large Star Class for the Soul of Cinder (double star level is baseline Large Star Level, and this thing is made of at least 3 characters of that power)

@lightbuster the soul of cinder is made of countless lords of cinder, as seen by the amount of dead firekeepers in the firelinking tower

Overlord775 said:
@lightbuster the soul of cinder is made of countless lords of cinder, as seen by the amount of dead firekeepers in the firelinking tower
I'm well aware of that. Imo he could be SS depending in how many are there. But since we didn't get an exact number, I figured we would go with what we knew for a fact. So "large star level, possibly far higher", seens fair.

@Light

It's been a repeatedly stated thing that, if the First Flame dies, all light from the world will vanish, which DS3 illustrates by making the sun visibly look dying (By resembling a Darksign and "bleeding").

RageComment said:
Honest question though, how does sustaining the sun, scale to your physical attacking power?

because the lords of cinder are used as a fuel to the fist flame, so they directly power the sun with their power

The Everlasting said:
@Light

It's been a repeatedly stated thing that, if the First Flame dies, all light from the world will vanish, which DS3 illustrates by making the sun visibly look dying (By resembling a Darksign and "bleeding").
O Honestly didn't think the Sun counted as "All the Light" idk I'm stupid like that sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back