• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, this time, not Abstract Stuff, No Conceptual Stuff and other Bullshit Higher Dimensional stuff

• Speed Equalized
  • Both 2-C
  • Both start at 100 meters of each other
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - J-Stars render-1-
DarkraiPKK

His Sleep resistance are Useless against Darkrai

The "Really good low godly regen" is false, it's a basic low godly (even weaker)

High tier toon force okay but it does not tell me how this ability works and how is useful with Bobo

Bobobo can't sleep he was joking against Rem who can do that,and destroyed her realm(Dream world with space and time,laws etc), can bypass many things via jokes.Will maybe use some pokemon references too, and like Setsuna. so you can add my vote too,please

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bo doesn't have Low-Godly anymore. He only has type 8 reliant on his hairball which can be bypassed by destroying it.
"his Type 8 is due to being reliant on his Hair Soul, which can survive even if his body, mind, and soul are completely erased"

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It's a hair soul now?
On bobobo verse: Hairball is something that hair inhabitants are fortunate enough to possess and can not be reached, accepted for 2 people on his Verse who use hereditary techniques,nobody can just see/touch/ or just know it existence etc even soul manip or destruction can't reach the special existence of the hairball

Darkrai highly likely to go for Sleep Manip and end the battle with that, considering Darkrai's hax work on 2-B beings (Dialga and Palkia) which is more than infinitely above Bobobo's resistance grade.

Having AP advantage doesn't give you a resistance to hax unless you are Dimensionally superior to him.

Still, Dialga and Palkia's avatars are still 4D so...

DMB 1 said:
Having AP advantage doesn't give you a resistance to hax unless you are Dimensionally superior to him.
Still, Dialga and Palkia's avatars are still 4D so...
I'm saying his Hax work on beings more than infinitely above Bobobo, Bobobo's resistances wouldn't cut it here.

No. being "Infinitely" stronger to someone, while still remaining in their dimensional plane doesn't give you resistance to their hax.

What I think he's trying to say is that Bobo's resistance is 3D but Darkrai's sleep manipulation affects 4D beings, and since 4D is infinitely above 3D it will work on Bobo.

DMB 1 said:
No. being "Infinitely" stronger to someone, while still remaining in their dimensional plane doesn't give you resistance to their hax.
That's not what I am saying?

I'm saying, Darkrai's Hax work on much more impressive beings, Dialga and Palkia, who are more than infinitely above Bobobo.

Also maybe in the futur for the mangas version of this, i can have english version too , but i can show 7 episodes in another in french! i would like

Les épisodes pour l'instant j'ai pas encore posté en publique exepté pour des groupes mangas,mais j'aimerais que les gens d'ici s'amusent ├á suivre cette série car il y'a beaucoup d'animes dedans

Alright. Voting Darkrai via sleep manipulation far above Bobobo's resistance.

Back