• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think so, Type 8 can't do anything against immo but since he has CM and Dataphyte doesn't have HGR, Dataphyte can't return to the battlefield after a conceptual erasured. Type 8 immo is ineffective here.

Dovahkiin stomps.
This is tier 0 AE aka above baseline tier 0

you can’t affect someone with conceptual type 1 if they’re AE is on a higher layer/dimension than you

As @Gasper said

“Low Umbra is baseline 0. Middle Umbra is vaguely above that and High Umbra is either infinite layers into tier 0 or 1 inaccessible.”

Dataphytes have high Umbra AE

which means you need infinite layers into tier 0/1 Inaccessible of CM to affect their AE.

Good luck having dovahkiin do that.

6-AD3-D35-F-7696-435-B-A63-B-2-D5493-F41769.jpg

This is tier 0 AE aka above baseline tier 0

you can’t affect someone with conceptual type 1 if they’re AE is on a higher layer/dimension than you
Even if it's has a higher layer AE, you can affect it with CM. But if it a higher-dimensional AE, yes, you cannot. The deepest abstraction an AE can have would be a "conceptual" abstraction. Because the concept is a deeper abstraction that is the basis of all abstract structures.

But if it's a higher dimensional AE like you said, then a 4-D CM or any hax working on 4-D can't interact with it and that makes it a smurf. 🗿

I don't think there will be a layer in AE because what we call "concept" is the deepest abstraction an entity can achieve without having "non-existent. Abstractions deeper than this fall into an absence. Of course this is my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Even if it has a higher layer, you can affect it, but if it's higher-dimensional, yes, you cannot. The deepest abstraction an AE can have would be a "conceptual" abstraction. Because the concept is a deeper abstraction that is the basis of all abstract structures.

But if it's a higher dimensional AE like you said, then a 4-D CM or any hax working on 4-D can't interact with it and that makes it a smurf. 🗿
Yeah it’s higher dimensional layer

gasper said

“High Umbra level which is pure abstract realm of information, all thoughts and platonic forms.”

I don't think so, Type 8 can't do anything against immo but since he has CM and Dataphyte doesn't have HGR, Dataphyte can't return to the battlefield after a conceptual erasured. Type 8 immo is ineffective here.

Dovahkiin stomps.
No he dosen't. Dataphyte ain't getting erased.

Nobody's argued about immo type 8 so idk what the hell are you talking about.

Saying Dovahkiin has inaccessible into tier 0 conceptual erasure is comicvine level wank.

Even if it's has a higher layer AE, you can affect it with CM. But if it a higher-dimensional AE, yes, you cannot. The deepest abstraction an AE can have would be a "conceptual" abstraction. Because the concept is a deeper abstraction that is the basis of all abstract structures.

Umbra is already undimensoned realm, i don't see your point.
Also, layer or higher dimension is treated as the same thing on the wiki.

Umbra is already undimensoned realm, i don't see your point.
"I don't think there will be a layer in AE because what we call "concept" is the deepest abstraction an entity can achieve without having "non-existent". Abstractions deeper than this fall into an absence. Of course this is my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong."
Also, layer or higher dimension is treated as the same thing on the wiki.
No. You can have a higher layer within the same dimensionality.

Anyway, if that's the case, it's a incon.

"I don't think there will be a layer in AE because what we call "concept" is the deepest abstraction an entity can achieve without having "non-existent. Abstractions deeper than this fall into an absence. Of course this is my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong."
Ever heard of platonic forms? Ya know, the things literally beyond all concepts in real Platonism?
No. You can have a higher layer within the same dimensionality.
Dimensions need context first. You can't just say higher spatial dimension is superior to the lower spatial dimensions, if you have that then one spatial dimension can have infinite layers inside of it yes.

Ever heard of platonic forms? Ya know, the things literally beyond all concepts in real Platonism?
In fact, they are also concepts.
Dimensions need context first. You can't just say higher spatial dimension is superior to the lower spatial dimensions, if you have that then one spatial dimension can have infinite layers inside of it yes.
That's exactly what I mean.

Ya, higher level of concepts.
For example, in WOD there is an infinite hierarchy of platonic concepts, the higher one seeing the lower one as fiction.
You can't tell me that isn't more impressive than having just one or multiple amounts of them.
Yes, I already said that if that's the case, they can't interact. You need just say that.

That’s two down.

Now I need to find another unmatchable character to be used against Dataphyte

Not getting free incons with Dataphyte and unmatchable characters is a lot of wasted opportunity

It's not so much tier 0, just really really good.
@Udlmaster

I’m going to keep on making Dataphyte matches because WOD needs more love and because they’re pretty much empty regarding added matches.

I’m also hoping that by making these matches it will encourage other people to make their own Dataphyte matches and then WOD will become essentially a household name on here if you want to get a shit ton of free/easy to get added matches by using WOD characters like dataphyte.

I think you are breaking the rules by purposely making stalemate matches, basically farming it. Idk tho
After warning me shion, I just stopped. thanks for showing me the rule

the lord english one was the 3rd one.

the 682 was the first one and I was unaware of what Dataphyte was capable of.

Back