• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dataphyte

Scp-682

Incon: 6 (@Udlmaster, @Gasper, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Popted2, @TheMonkeMan, @RaveeCPN)

rules:

speed equalized

Base Dataphyte and extended canon 682 used

no knowledge of each other

battle takes place outside the white house

They start five ft apart

Victory conditions: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
I'm not sure what 682 would do against the Omniphage, assuming it's just 1 Omniphage vs 682, any attack that comes in contact with the Omniphage would be eaten.

Omniphages are like sentient black holes which eat anything and everything that they come in contact with, so eventually the Omniphage would chase 682 down and eat him.

I'm not sure what 682 would do against the Omniphage, assuming it's just 1 Omniphage vs 682, any attack that comes in contact with the Omniphage would be eaten.

Omniphages are like sentient black holes which eat anything and everything that they come in contact with, so eventually the Omniphage would chase 682 down and eat him.
I said base dataphyte

It's Dataphyte.
But either way, 682 can't do anything. Dataphytes can travel through umbra which is bigger than anything in SCP. Dataphyte speed blitzes.

Didn't see speed is equalized. Dataphytes are still abstract spirits. 682 probably can't even affect them.
dataphyte can’t kill 682 either though so incon

edit:

to make this a bit fair on Both sides the only way they can win is via death

Last edited:
Oh. I just assumed it was the Omniphage since a base Dataphyte doesn't really do anything.

They're the Spiritual Roombas of the Umbra, they just clean up the place on automatic.

I genuinely think the fight is inconclusive, with 682 being unable to interact with or even see the Dataphyte, and the Dataphyte just cleaning up the area and going to the next place to eat things.

You have to understand, Dataphytes are like lice or bugs, they just kinda wander about and eat things without any thought, again, like a roomba.

Oh. I just assumed it was the Omniphage since a base Dataphyte doesn't really do anything.

They're the Spiritual Roombas of the Umbra, they just clean up the place on automatic.

I genuinely think the fight is inconclusive, with 682 being unable to interact with or even see the Dataphyte, and the Dataphyte just cleaning up the area and going to the next place to eat things.

You have to understand, Dataphytes are like lice or bugs, they just kinda wander about and eat things without any thought, again, like a roomba.
Just to be safer I changed the victory conditions to death,

but anyway so incon?

seems like @Kirinator07 gave me A good choice.

I was actually hoping of using a immortal life mage against 682 since both sides also cannot kill each other.

i dont know much about SCP or WoD
So can u explain why scp-682 cant just go **** u adapt,possess GG
You can’t adapt and steal the powers of someone who’s powers are on a higher dimension than yours (WOD powers are Smurf, they are higher dimensional than even Scp)

Also extended canon 682 does not have conceptual manipulation so it cannot even interact with Dataphyte abstract existence type 1

even if it did have it since Dataphytes AE is on a higher Dimensional level than SCP it wouldn’t work.

You can’t adapt and steal the powers of someone who’s powers are on a higher dimension than yours (WOD powers are Smurf, they are higher dimensional than even Scp)

Also extended canon 682 does not have conceptual manipulation so it cannot even interact with Dataphyte abstract existence type 1

even if it did have it since Dataphytes AE is on a higher Dimensional level than SCP it wouldn’t work.
didnt scp overtake the number 2 spot form wod
hmm can u link the most recent strongest verse page?

So a vote for incon?

also does the dataphytes mind and memory manipulation incapacitate or knock out 682 or Anything?

because if that’s the case that’s why I changed the victory condition via death

The same thing would happen.
Pretty much what I said in my first when I assumed it was about the Omniphage.

The Omniphage would consume every aspect of 682, and even if he came back (which I'm not sure he would, but regardless) he'd just be eaten again, over and over.
So a vote for incon?
Yeah, Dataphytes are just roombas bumping about the Umbra and are considered Harmless by Mages.

At worst, they cause forgetfulness and confusion and that's about it.

What victory conditions? I think victory via death is fine.
Victory conditions you specify that the characters win via incap only or death only or this character wins if he incaps and the other character wins if he kills his opponent vice versa.

Is that allowed is what I’m saying

Back