• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Super Multipliers questions

God, you place it over the ssj one so blue jd accepted to be 2500x base
?????

Super Saiyan Blue is x2500 stronger than Base?

that makes no sense at all

that's assuming that regular Super Saiyan God is a x50 multipier

which is the exact same as REGULAR SUPER SAIYAN

Considering how Super Saiyan God is a transformation that vastly eclipses even Super Saiyan 3, claiming the above statement makes no sense

Heck, Super Saiyan God is a transformation strong enough to bring Goku from a 4B to a 2C, and there hasn't been any evidence throughout the series claiming that the transformation has gotten weaker since then

All of that and you forgot that you are in a wiki that doesn't accept the multipliers for ssj2 and ssj3, and that god has no confirmed multiplier besides being stronger than ssj3

Ssjb is 50x ssg, which has no known multiplier, which is stronger than ssj3 and 2 who's multipliers are not accepted, and are superior to ssj that is a 50x multiplier.

50 x 50 = 2500

Is ******* obvious that this isn't the forms actual multiplier, it is just what is accepted on the wiki, you can see it in the conservative speed scaling blog.

All of that and you forgot that you are in a wiki that doesn't accept the multipliers for ssj2 and ssj3, and that god has no confirmed multiplier besides being stronger than ssj3

Ssjb is 50x ssg, which has no known multiplier, which is stronger than ssj3 and 2 who's multipliers are not accepted, and are superior to ssj that is a 50x multiplier.

50 x 50 = 2500

Is ******* obvious that this isn't the forms actual multiplier, it is just what is accepted on the wiki, you can see it in the conservative speed scaling blog.
you said it yourself that ssg is stronger than ssj3. So why would keeping SSGSS at a base x2500 make any sense

like yeah the other transformations don't have set multipliers but I've been seeing people use the x2500 on this website to argue on Goku's behalf, which is inherently wrong

you said it yourself that ssg is stronger than ssj3. So why would keeping SSGSS at a base x2500 make any sense

like yeah the other transformations don't have set multipliers but I've been seeing people use the x2500 on this website to argue on Goku's behalf, which is inherently wrong
Its a lowball my guy

simple, let's, once again, look at the accepted multipliers

ssj: 50x
ssj2: -
ssj3: -
ssg: -
ssjb: 50x

togheter, we have 2500x

tell me, do you see any other accepted multipliers for us to use? no, so what we do, we use the ones accepted togheter to form the bare minimun multiplier for a form without a confirmed multiplier, as i said in my previous post:

Is ******* obvious that this isn't the forms actual multiplier"

simple, let's, once again, look at the accepted multipliers

ssj: 50x
ssj2: -
ssj3: -
ssg: -
ssjb: 50x

togheter, we have 2500x

tell me, do you see any other accepted multipliers for us to use? no, so what we do, we use the ones accepted togheter to form the bare minimun multiplier for a form without a confirmed multiplier, as i said in my previous post:

Is ******* obvious that this isn't the forms actual multiplier"
well then in that case people shouldn't be using it to back up claims in vs debates cuz they look at x2500 and just call it a day without even considering everything in between

well then in that case people shouldn't be using it to back up claims in vs debates cuz they look at x2500 and just call it a day without even considering everything in between
what is there to considering, we do NOT have multipliers for the other forms, there is quite literally nothing else to do besides using 2500x or not giving it any multiplier for blue

Multipliers can be used but it's not how most ppl would think it works

Back