• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dbs manga chapter 71 possible revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboy6

He/Him
From what I’ve seen in This video, base goku seems to dodge attacks from a heavily suppressed whis. And vegeta seems like he can do Hakai. Does this change anything?

For goku, no, because whis is holding back.

For vegeta, he will get EE once the crt comes, i'd wait until he can do that to something bigger like a rock or a person, if we add it now he would only be able to destroy pebbles with concentration.

So as of Ch. 71 it’s proven that vegeta can use Hakai. As shown when he was practicing with the logs and a giant rock and that huge log as well and if that’s not enough beerus HIMSELF even gave him a earring that shows proof that one can use Hakai. So adding EE to vegeta profile isn’t too out of the question.

As for Goku, in the manga the main point of goku’s training this chapter is the fact that Goku uses a transformation to unlock UI so he needs to have it passively active regardless of what form he’s in. Which will help out with the stamina drain. And which we see when Goku gets hit by whis staff in his base state. Later on in the chapter we see both Goku and vegeta improve on their training. And Goku is dodging whis staff instinctively. Now I am not going to say “Oh GOKU gotten full power of MUI in Base now!!!” But considering the fact that he’s dodging it in base can put him in the category for at least basic instinctive reaction in his base for dodging, he just won’t have the power and speed boost that comes with MUI.

Existence Erasure is probably fine for Vegeta. I am not sure how Goku's profile page should be updated.

I could've sworn Vegeta had already received EE in a previous CRT, but I'd say its pretty safe to give it to him now. He's shown Hakaing large logs and Beerus even gives him a duplicate of his earing for Vegeta to wear and says "It's a symbol of those who can use destruction."

Sounds fine to me, we can mention in the notable attacks section that his hakai is still in training or something.

Bump. I think this is pretty safe to add now. Goku should get IR in base and should have his UI key reworded to say "greater Instinctive Reaction." Vegeta also gets EE in base.

I've made a simple suggestion for MUI Goku in a previous thread, but it was kinda ignored, so I'll say it again.

Regardless of whether Goku gets EE or not for his version of Hakai, I think his profile needs to make note of the fact that MUI Goku is now capable of effortlessly using the technique with better control, faster speed, and more range than before. His UI AP section needs to be changed from ",Should still be capable of Hakai" to "Can ignore conventional durability with Hakai". His weakness section also needs to be changed accordingly.

Okay. Please write a list of the exact titles for the pages that you need unlocked here (not the URLs), so my automated script can handle it.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thanks. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back