• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBU Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I realize DB places h2h combat and energy blast above all else usually when it comes to combat. However I do believe the statement "relative lack of hax skills" on the DBU home page here, doesn't give the verse any credit for the hax it possesses. Dabura's stone spit, Buu's Regenerationn and candy beam, Frieza, Cell, Vegeta, and Goku's Telekenisis, Cell's Absorption, Whis Time Manipulation along with Auto Reflexes and other abilities such as matter manipulation that he shares with Beerus, The various forms of magic the Kai's possess such as Magic Materialization ect. Various hax like techniques other alien races have demonstrated over the years such as Instant Transmission and Babadi's Mind Control. And although she's technically not canon yet the Supreme Kai of Time had complete control over the timestream in the DBU. I think a more accurate description would be "despite a low focus on hax skills the verse still possesses more outlandish abilities such as.......".

Anyone agree? I just think the statement comes off wrong and makes people think DB has no hax whatsover worth talking about in the entire verse.

you forgot vegeta's telekenisis capable of killing beings like Cui casually.

TakatoBlue said:
Champa Vados find Kaioshin spying
Champa and Vados senses.

Goku healing a bird
Goku healing a bird
Champa and Vados do have some sort of awareness,the goku healing a bird is from a movie and non canon though.Dragon ball does have hax but its not a lot and its severly lacking compared to other verses on the same level or even below dragon ball.

See. I still missed a couple of hax abilities, and to further add on I believe the new statement leaves room for the verse hax potential to grow which it probably will in the future with new character's being introduced.

Yep, it does have hax, but not crazy strong hax like Jo-Jo, Bleach or even Naruto. I hope they DO introduce some crazy abilities and techniques in the U7 Vs. U6 arc (Champa arc).

Alexcar3000 said:
Yep, it does have hax, but not crazy strong hax like Jo-Jo, Bleach or even Naruto. I hope they DO introduce some crazy abilities and techniques in the U7 Vs. U6 arc (Champa arc).
But it doesn't have to be crazy strong to those levels. The verse still possesses it's fair share of hax abilities, even if they mostly range from low-end to normal levels with a few upper hax abilities.

I'm not sure Vegeta used telekinesis, I think it was an expanding ki blast from the inside, like with Freeza and Krillin.

Anyways, the best hax in the verse is here.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Promestein said:
Anyways, the best hax in the verse is here.
So glad the Budokai series gave Spike his moment in the sun and let him OMGWTFBBQstomp Frieza.
iirc i remember reading something along the lines of a big power gap making spike's hax ineffective

The Living Tribunal1 said:
iirc i remember reading something along the lines of a big power gap making spike's hax ineffective
Tell that to Frieza.
well the thing u r talking about hapened in a game

but the scan i read was apparently from toriyama

i cant find it now, mvc is a mess

The Living Tribunal1 said:
umm that was a game bro
Yeah.
A game in which Frieza's heart exploded.

And also in which Cell fused with Krillin.

...That was weird.
ya know, if ya really like db games that much, thn why not make a shin budokai goku and janemba profile

Never played Shin-Budokai (or at least I don't remember doing so), so I wouldn't really know how to define anything on 'em except multi-universal range.

That, and I don't think we're supposed to adde non-canon DBZ pages (though I do wish we could have Gokule).

Never played Shin-Budokai (or at least I don't remember doing so), so I wouldn't really know how to define anything on 'em except multi-universal range.
That, and I don't think we're supposed to adde non-canon DBZ pages (though I do wish we could have Gokule).
well we can alwys make another section like the movie characters is, and call it game characters

Another powerful hax characters in DBU ...

Guldo

Demigra (Xenoverse)

Maybe the Supreme Kai of Time (Xenoverse) ...

TakatoBlue said:
Guldo

Demigra (Xenoverse)

Well the SKoT is able to erase entire timelines (she was going to erase Future Trunks' timeline) and Demigra was more powerful even BEFORE absorving Toki-Toki, after doing so, Demigra obtained control over all timelines IRC. And then there's Janemba from Shin-Budokai, which apparently was affecting an infinite number of timelines or something like that...lol Game DB is pretty OP.

Alexcar3000 said:
TakatoBlue said:
Guldo

Demigra (Xenoverse)

Well the SKoT is able to erase entire timelines (she was going to erase Future Trunks' timeline) and Demigra was more powerful even BEFORE absorving Toki-Toki, after doing so, Demigra obtained control over all timelines IRC. And then there's Janemba from Shin-Budokai, which apparently was affecting an infinite number of timelines or something like that...lol Game DB is pretty OP.
I'm just waiting for the SKoT to be mentioned in Super. Then she's fair game ;)

I wonder what will happen in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2...maybe we'll travel trough dimensions in order to repair dimensional cracks (Time was the 4th Dimension, maybe we will fix the 5th Dimension) or something like that...lol, imagine a Tier 1 DB character. I mean, we already have a Multiversal Tier, timeline destroying villain, unless they do the same thing (time travel, fixing timelines, etc.) what else could they do?

Botomo's Dimensional Hax and whatever Hit will be doing soon can be added to the growing list.

Updates

The Zeno Guards have strange abilities

Time Manipulation/Time Stop (Hitto)

Poison Manipulation (Frost)

Hopefully upcoming Hax during the next Arc's Time Shenanigans.

So new tally we've got in some way shape or form

Reactive Evolution (Black)

Cutting Space-Time/Alternate Version summons (Black)

Void Manipulation/Erasure (Beerus)

"Wall of Light" (Merged Zamasu)

Acasuality via Time Ring (Black and presumably Merged Zamasu)

Sealing (Goku and Trunks)

Immortality (Zamasu)

Size Manipulation (Merged Zamasu)

Non-Corporeal (Merged Zamasu)

Intangibility (Merged Zamasu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back