• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics herald-level characters upgrade discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its literally what Anarky says

Its a alternate vibrational being that was shunted into the main DC universe. It outright negates the laws of space and time with its abilities. It moving them into the future is entirely within its power set.

They went back in time to stop the Aberration from changing the universe. Then they use a similar method of just blowing it up by warping it away.
At no point do either of them bring up anything about using time travel themselves.
Literally all they do is manipulate the planck length which Kyle later referred to as altering reality

The Aegis can absorb energy and act as a crucible for stuff like that.
The only reason they beat B13 was because of the Aegis teleporting it into the past
What's happening has nothing to do with destroying or remaking the Universe, Tempest (not Brainiac 13) is funneling energy through the Aegis to make a Boom Tube able to send Superman through time. This just has to do with the fact that the Apokoliptian tech that the Aegis has been retrofitted with already relates to Mother Boxes/Boom Tubes, which can change characters' locations, and Tempest using his magic to make it temporal rather than spatial.

This has no correlation to being able to destroy or remake the Universe, that's clearly part of the Entropy powers from the Imperiex Probes, especially considering if it's just related to Darkseid's own technology, he could just use that instead of having to retrieve the Aegis. So, if it's just based on the capabilities of the probes, those are, as explained, are very simple energy attacks without any hax affects.

What's happening has nothing to do with destroying or remaking the Universe
I didn't say it did. I said the Aegis acts as a crucible for energy and was able to channel various forms of energy together. Considering Darkseid needed the Aegis specifically to do what he wanted to do I don't think it's because John can nuke universes with his energy blasts.

So is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to begin to apply what has been accepted here, or should we wait?

Okay. Never mind then.

What, if anything, is left to be decided in this thread then?

I feel this has gone on for too long so I'll keep it short and answer one last thing.

If it was just Darkseid's tech giving that ability, he'd just use his tech, so the option left are the super basic entropy-powered Probe part, which Darkseid cannot replicate.

I'll just close this and move onto the deletions thing.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out here then. 🙏🙂

Also, please post a link to your upcoming continuation thread here after you have finished with your preparations.

@Antvasima

To clarify, the following post is the list currently in discussion?

It was already agreed I'd do one last post and that'd pretty much be it. There were also a few days to discuss this and now it's closed

If you wanna discuss the feats, we can do it in private, or another thread can be made later

So do you have you made any progress regarding your revision of the DC Comics herald-level characters?

Okay. That is good then. I have received complaints regarding that DC Comics fans feel that we are being unfair towards their favourite characters compared to Marvel Comics, so getting this project applied would likely help in that regard. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back