• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

So unless our profiles has Obito win via hax (too lazy to read lmao), the Force is strong on this one.

EDIT: Tho is it Wrong Decent or Wrong Bad?

Unironically, if we use Mario vs Sonic 2 as the starting the point of modern DB, I dont think any ep since it has had as bad explanation as that in modern DB lol

Probably Sasuke vs Hiei otherwise I guess?

I had watched the Vader vs Obito fight, and the only thing I would ask isn't whether or not Vader can break out of IT (that answer is obvious), it's whether or not he would want to?

So unless our profiles has Obito win via hax (too lazy to read lmao), the Force is strong on this one.

EDIT: Tho is it Wrong Decent or Wrong Bad?
Wrong, Bad. Death Battle verdict is seemingly reasonable, until you find something more badass in Star Wars. Even in Star Wars discussion thread, Star Wars hax is not as often mentioned as Star Wars stats.
I can provide scans when I get home
A SW general discussion exists:
I had watched the Vader vs Obito fight, and the only thing I would ask isn't whether or not Vader can break out of IT (that answer is obvious), it's whether or not he would want to?
Vader can break out IT. And I have heard that Vader has used illusion to allow him to see Padma before deactivating the illusion, so Padma illusion is not something which can stop Anakin during a battle.

"The Infinite Tsukuyomi operates on a greater scale than what he has encountered, and affected thousands whom resisted mental attacks"
After knowing how Darth Vader resist to more powerful illusions, and I found that the statement is funny and inaccurate. And it is assuming that the species such as Hutt can be counted by a hand.

"The Force does exist across dimensions, such as Hyperspace, but Kamui's specifically disconnected from other realities and obviously not associated with the Star Wars universe, providing little reason to assume the Force would exist within it."
Yeah. Shouldn't they just assume that The Force is everywhere because the claim just make Yoda a 10-B against King Mickey because Dive of the Heart is obviously not associated with the Star Wars universe.

In the end, Death Battle is trying to make Vader lose rather than explaining why he loses.

Last edited:
BTW in terms of shit research I'd say Arthas VS Sauron was actually worse then Obito Vs Vader, at least with the ladder they got some things right on both sides, in Arthas vs Sauron one side had literally every stat they gave be posh and the other had a value literally made up

Korra vs Storm | Reason: Korra speedblitzes Storm with only Building level durability. Please someone go buff Storm's profile because WHY ARE WE HERE Right, Good Wrong, Decent
8-C physically. At least Low 6-B, likely higher via environmental destruction. Up to 3-C with lightning bolts. Varies, up to at least High 6-A when accessing ambient energy. Likely far higher as Hadari Yao.

UP TO 3-C WITH LIGHTNING BOLTS

Vegeta recently get some 2-C buffs?
Right, but
3-C normally, 2-C at peak, higher with the Thermo-Blast, up to 2-A with the God Blast

Storm:
Speed:Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (Scaling from Cyclops, Wolverine, and Black Panther. Famously defeated Cyclops for leadership of the X-Men without her powers.[40] Casually reacts to an attack from bloodlusted Cyclops.[41] Storm has also reacted to lightning bolts, Cyclops' optic beams, and military missiles. Reacted to Thorthrowing Mjolnir.[37]Dodged a hammer throw fromRagnarok.[42] Reacted to Quicksilverbefore he could reach her.[24] Her ability to perceive energy and manipulate neural impulses allows her to increase her reaction speed[27]); up to at least Transonic flight speed (Flies at jet speeds.[43]Casually broke the sound barrier[44])

Durability: Building level (Can easily survive elemental extremes, as well as attacks from other mutants. Comparable to her AP and the characters she fights. Was only knocked out after Valkyrie hit her through a dock with a hammer[46]) Can cushion the force of physical attacks with her air manipulation. Can create pressure domes to block attacks,[47] higher against elemental and energy based attacks (Her powers naturally react to protect her from attacks of this nature), likely far Higher as Hadari Yao
Korra:
Attack Potency: Building level+ (Comparable to Mako and Bolin) | Small Town level, likely Town level (Easily far above regular benders and should be comparable if not superior to kid Katara and Toph); Moon level (The avatar state draws power from Raava. An avatar state-powered Wan was able to beat Vaatu near the peak of his power) | Moon level (Fought evenly with and beat Unavaatu) | Building level (Due to PTSD and the residual poison in her body, she was at the weakest she's ever been; Moon level | Small Town level, likely Town level; Moon level (Should be comparable to her season 2 self)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Consistently fights those who can react to lightning) | Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Should not be significantly slower in comparison to Zuko, who managed to redirect lightning) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Was able to react to Unavaatu's energy beam) | Massively Hypersonic+ | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Capable of dodging energy beams from the Colossus)

You know, if Storm scales to Wolverine, she should be possibly Massively FTL+ with Wolverine being able to keep up with the freaking Hulk!

Edit: And aren't lightning bolts by default Massively Hypersonic to Sub-Rel?

Cause comic powerscaling at face value gives you Immeasural complex multiversal Wolverine. Same with every street level character.

Last time I checked Wolverine can't snap his fingers and delete infinite universes, but with powerscaling he can!

Cause comic powerscaling at face value gives you Immeasural complex multiversal Wolverine. Same with every street level character.

Last time I checked Wolverine can't snap his fingers and delete infinite universes, but with powerscaling he can!
Uncanny X-Men; Vol 4; #22 (1993)

Wolverine snaps his fingers and deletes infinite universes before looking directly at the reader and tells them he is 1-A by VSBW standards. You look real silly rn 🗿

Ehh not really?

Ok fine, it is mildly amusing fact, that by current profiles Korra beats Storm, hence why I put it. It is really really dumb. I do want this Accuracy Thread to follow the most basic rule, that we use stats from profiles. If we use opinions from outside of profiles, it can get way too slippery on what eps are accurate based on VSW stats.

Now obviously, it is Storm, so she should win. But if her profiles dont properly scale her to beat, I am not changing it if current profiles have Korra blitz Storm with shittier Durability. I know realistically scaling to some profiles she'd win... but her profiles say no most of that scaling.

So yeah its just a dumb joke for now.

Shadow vs Vegeta | Reason: Even without Archie, Super Shadow is stronger and maybe even faster than even DBS Vegeta, let alone DBZ Vegeta since ATT there was no DBS, Wrong, Decent
Are we using Toei or Manga Vegeta? Because EoS Toei Vegeta is 2-C now

2-C, far higher as a Super Saiyan 1 and 2

Edit: Although looking at Shadow's page, what AP do we use for Super Shadow?

Varies, Low 2-C, up to 2-B, possibly 2-A

Last edited:
Uhh I guess Toei Vegeta since they mentioned SSJ4 and stuff? Tho again, they seemingly used Archie Shadow hence why its wrong.

While old Sonic DBs being composites info are based mostly on Cast talks and supplementary images, Shadow's analysis does mention that he taps into Chaos Force. Archie Sonic verse's power. So yeah, its at least a bit composited.

The only thing that came to me that the fight itself is in fact so old, that I believe some of the Archie feats didnt exist yet, mainly Super Genesis Wave. But I think higher dimensionality of Chaos Force was a thing, so edgehog still wins.

Back