• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we would have to use Site ratings for comparison because no one shares same opinions. Its safest option.

So if you disagree with verdict comparison here you just disagree with the site lol.

For example, you calling M3X a liar when he said that the calcs were wrong with saying "Liar!The manga said every second,also they didn’t wank the size they literally used jolyne’s head as a scale".
I thought he was joking when he called me a liar. Didn't even bother lmaooo

6dfcc4c1711c072897a4abf6d483c6bb.png

So just throwing in my thoughts for the accuracy of this seasons fights, taking into account that we're only using stats from VSBW to judge it so.

Mickey vs Yoda: Yoda has a massive strength advantage since we currently only have Mickey at High 6-A, but Mickey also has a massive speed advantage over Yoda to the point that the latter may as well be a statue. Since Yoda doesn't resist Sealing or BFR then I guess this fight can be considered Right, Decent since Mickey just blitzes and eventually uses one of those two abilities to win.

Shadow vs Ryuko: Should go in Right, Good. DB had Shadow being significantly faster in base and also significantly stronger with his rings removed, and just being straight up too strong as Super Shadow, plus Ryukos regen not being good enough to let her outlast or wear Shadow down.

Doom vs Lex: Our profiles for Lex are kinda shit so I can't really judge this by our standards, but he seems to have a noticable speed advantage due to DC MFTL+ characters being, like, 1,000 times faster than Marvel on here so there's that I guess.

Heihachi vs Geese: Heihachi has a noticeable strength and speed advantage over Geese, so it should go in Right, Good.

Blake vs Mikasa: Right, Good I guess. Blake is much faster and stronger.

Po vs Iron Fist: Po has a significant strength advantage, but also isn't anywhere near fast enough to match Iron Fist. I don't know if we accept Po being able to come back from the spirit world or whatever if he dies like DB does so I'm not sure where we'd rank this.

Steven vs Star: Star has a massive ap and hax advantage over Steven, but that ap advantage isn't something we accept as something she can just whip out at any moment and she's a glass cannon that's way slower than Steven so I guess by our profiles Steven just blitzes and one shots. Wrong, Decent or Bad?

Link vs Cloud: Should go in Right, Good. Even if we still had a composite Link he'd only peak at High 4-C via the FD Mask, so he's horrifically stomped in terms of AP and Speed even if all those elf boys were mashed together. Also bonus points from them actually using supernova.

Iron Man vs Batman: I think we have the Hellbat being way faster and stronger than any of Tony's suits barring the Pheonix Buster which is too slow to ever land a hit so I guess Wrong, Bad.

Goku Black vs Reverse Flash: Unfortunately our RF page is outdated, but there is a revision thread that's mostly accepted that would allow Eobard to rightfully curb stomp Goku Black so I don't know where this should be rated at this exact moment.

Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man: I have no idea where we would rank this, DB went with a composite for both of them while we don't have composites.

DIO vs Alucard: I think Alucard is in the mist of getting an 8-B upgrade? Either way this is kinda tricky since DIO has an absurd speed advantage so he'll likely never get hit by Alucard or fall victim to any of his abilities, but that regen is a real doozy for DIO to deal with. Also if we take schrodinger into account then things get really tricky for DIO so...

w
So just throwing in my thoughts for the accuracy of this seasons fights, taking into account that we're only using stats from VSBW to judge it so.

Mickey vs Yoda: Yoda has a massive strength advantage since we currently only have Mickey at High 6-A, but Mickey also has a massive speed advantage over Yoda to the point that the latter may as well be a statue. Since Yoda doesn't resist Sealing or BFR then I guess this fight can be considered Right, Decent since Mickey just blitzes and eventually uses one of those two abilities to win.

Shadow vs Ryuko: Should go in Right, Good. DB had Shadow being significantly faster in base and also significantly stronger with his rings removed, and just being straight up too strong as Super Shadow, plus Ryukos regen not being good enough to let her outlast or wear Shadow down.

Doom vs Lex: Our profiles for Lex are kinda shit so I can't really judge this by our standards, but he seems to have a noticable speed advantage due to DC MFTL+ characters being, like, 1,000 times faster than Marvel on here so there's that I guess.

Heihachi vs Geese: Heihachi has a noticeable strength and speed advantage over Geese, so it should go in Right, Good.

Blake vs Mikasa: Right, Good I guess. Blake is much faster and stronger.

Po vs Iron Fist: Po has a significant strength advantage, but also isn't anywhere near fast enough to match Iron Fist. I don't know if we accept Po being able to come back from the spirit world or whatever if he dies like DB does so I'm not sure where we'd rank this.

Steven vs Star: Star has a massive ap and hax advantage over Steven, but that ap advantage isn't something we accept as something she can just whip out at any moment and she's a glass cannon that's way slower than Steven so I guess by our profiles Steven just blitzes and one shots. Wrong, Decent or Bad?

Link vs Cloud: Should go in Right, Good. Even if we still had a composite Link he'd only peak at High 4-C via the FD Mask, so he's horrifically stomped in terms of AP and Speed even if all those elf boys were mashed together. Also bonus points from them actually using supernova.

Iron Man vs Batman: I think we have the Hellbat being way faster and stronger than any of Tony's suits barring the Pheonix Buster which is too slow to ever land a hit so I guess Wrong, Bad.

Goku Black vs Reverse Flash: Unfortunately our RF page is outdated, but there is a revision thread that's mostly accepted that would allow Eobard to rightfully curb stomp Goku Black so I don't know where this should be rated at this exact moment.

Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man: I have no idea where we would rank this, DB went with a composite for both of them while we don't have composites.

DIO vs Alucard: I think Alucard is in the mist of getting an 8-B upgrade? Either way this is kinda tricky since DIO has an absurd speed advantage so he'll likely never get hit by Alucard or fall victim to any of his abilities, but that regen is a real doozy for DIO to deal with. Also if we take schrodinger into account then things get really tricky for DIO so...
we doesn't have profiles for Tony suits like the Godbuster

Might as well ask old question.

If Yu Yu Hakusho has planetary statements (disregarding that inflated calc in that episode lol), why are they not used? What makes them worse than other statement feats?

I dunno. I guess since we have to use this sites ratings to determine accuracy we'd have to wait until the CRT for midway era MK characters is finished and see where they get put at before trying to shove Akuma vs Kahn somewhere in the list.

So if DB composites Shao Khan what do we do?
I dunno. I guess since we have to use this sites ratings to determine accuracy we'd have to wait until the CRT for midway era MK characters is finished and see where they get put at before trying to shove Akuma vs Kahn somewhere in the list.
I think we'll put Akuma vs Shao Khan in iffy/inconclusive since we don't have Idea atm how strong midway era Shao Khan by our standards.
Same as we did with Fox vs Bucky O'Hare because we don't have Bucky's profile.

Well they scaled Shao Khan to Blaze and stuff
So it’s a composite
So is it likely this would this matchup be considered correct considering how we had shao khan at low 6-B

You ignore how it was said above there is no Midway era profile for Kahn yet? Also Blaze feat is in tier 5 rating, as realms at minimum here are planets considered

You ignore how it was said above there is no Midway era profile for Kahn yet? Also Blaze feat is in tier 5 rating, as realms at minimum here are planets considered
I’m not ignoring anything I’m aware that there’s no key for that version of khan but what I’m saying is let’s assume there’s a key for it.Since DB composited SK would the result likely be right in future speculation?

Shao Kahn was considered 6-B due to non-canon Raiden ending where he battles Shao Kahn and shakes the earth to its core.
However the way things are going, this is going to get discarded due to the ending being non-canon, and due to the possibility that the feat is done overtime and thus unquantifiable.

Currently we consider the Cetrion enlargement fatality feat non-canon due to the presence of a number of fatalities that obviously contradicts canon abilities, and this statement:

Using intro dialogue to determine power is again non-canon:

You have fodders boasting that they are powerful enough to defeat Elder Gods. While it can be useful to get semi-canon backstory, it is useless for powerscaling. Also we will have to upgrade the entire timeline if we use the dialogue they cited:
Kabal: How fast are you, Raiden?
Raiden: Only lightning strikes as quickly.
Kabal: Oof, that's slow.

Blaze's realm destruction is consider a chain reaction, unless we are going to argue that Taven can destroy realms. Also every fighter can defeat Blaze according to the non-canon endings, and the power they gain from defeating Blaze is much more powerful than defeating Blaze himself.

Ed Boon confirmed that Earthrealm extends further than a solar system, and despite not making up the entirety of the universe it doesn't have 'physical limits'. John Tobbias stated that realms are both a spirtual reality and physical place, that different realms exists in 'parallel planes' where spirtual manifestations can cause physical merging, and that the merging includes our perception of planets and the infinite cosmos beyond.
So for complete realm destruction until nothing remains like Blaze's Armageddon did, it is properly higher than Tier 5.

Also, if DB were doing a composite with little regard for canon, they should've used this:
NqXTdvA.jpeg

Shao Kahn was considered 6-B due to non-canon Raiden ending where he battles Shao Kahn and shakes the earth to its core.
However the way things are going, this is going to get discarded due to the ending being non-canon, and due to the possibility that the feat is done overtime and thus unquantifiable.

Currently we consider the Cetrion enlargement fatality feat non-canon due to the presence of a number of fatalities that obviously contradicts canon abilities, and this statement:

You have fodders boasting that they are powerful enough to defeat Elder Gods. While it can be useful to get semi-canon backstory, it is useless for powerscaling. Also we will have to upgrade the entire timeline if we use the dialogue they cited:

Blaze's realm destruction is consider a chain reaction, unless we are going to argue that Taven can destroy realms. Also every fighter can defeat Blaze according to the non-canon endings, and the power they gain from defeating Blaze is much more powerful than defeating Blaze himself.

Ed Boon confirmed that Earthrealm extends further than a solar system, and despite not making up the entirety of the universe it doesn't have 'physical limits'. John Tobbias stated that realms are both a spirtual reality and physical place, that different realms exists in 'parallel planes' where spirtual manifestations can cause physical merging, and that the merging includes our perception of planets and the infinite cosmos beyond.
So for complete realm destruction until nothing remains like Blaze's Armageddon did, it is properly higher than Tier 5.

Also, if DB were doing a composite with little regard for canon, they should've used this:
NqXTdvA.jpeg

Tbf he said the presentation wasn’t canon not the fatalities themselves
And he never confirmed that All of the intro dialogue wasn’t canon so...
So is it looking like a correct or not so far?

We can say that Smoke killing his opponent with bombs is something he can canonically do as a fatality, but the presentation is... a tad bit exagerated. 😕
smoke-mk3-world-destruction-fatality.gif

Dominic established a new and more strict standard for canon; what appears in the story mode (properly a way to mitigate the surprisingly large amont of retcons and plotholes in the new timeline). Even a comic that was previously stated multiple times to be canon became decanonized except for some vague references to events.

The verdict is right, but the Shao Kahn research is iffy, and they could've used better arguments. Was surprised they didn't use this one:
tC6vquu.png

Anyway.
This:
I think we'll put Akuma vs Shao Khan in iffy/inconclusive since we don't have Idea atm how strong midway era Shao Khan by our standards.
Same as we did with Fox vs Bucky O'Hare because we don't have Bucky's profile.
We don't have Shao's Midway era profile, which means we can't say was fight right or wrong by a VSBW standards, so basically yeah for now it's just iffy/inconclusive we don't have much of an idea how exactly Midway Khan is strong here.
What do people think of the video I posted?
is Storm a bit outdated here?
Well, it's common that in our site of Marvel heralds being...shortly not as strong as wiki presents. Either way Storm is already strong and fast enough to beat Korra. So uh, outdated or nor, she'll beat Korra.

NqXTdvA.jpeg

Non canon doesn't automatically mean unusuable. It's supposed to show what are the fighters capable of

So looking through the current MK content revision, our eventual Midway era Shao Kahn profile has little chance of going beyond tier 9 or 8. Realm merging isn't gonna be considered anything more than hax that doesn't scale to AP and the earth shaking stuff looks to be considered hyperbole and/or not actually that impressive due to it happening overtime. It really looks like by VSBW standards Akuma vs Shao Kahn will be tossed into Wrong, Bad at this rate.

So looking through the current MK content revision, our eventual Midway era Shao Kahn profile has little chance of going beyond tier 9 or 8. Realm merging isn't gonna be considered anything more than hax that doesn't scale to AP and the earth shaking stuff looks to be considered hyperbole and/or not actually that impressive due to it happening overtime. It really looks like by VSBW standards Akuma vs Shao Kahn will be tossed into Wrong, Bad at this rate.
This is Why this wiki is garbage at times

Shao Khans M.Bison fight should also have an ATT label on it.
Considering whats been discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back