• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poe literally just goes back from the spirit realm to the earthly realm due to his Chi, which is the reason Kai needed to collect the masters Chi.

Not even that since Po can just travel back for the same reason he can come back from the spirit world.
It seems that the consensus is you can travel from the spirit world to the living world with an abundance of chi, but is his travel ability strictly involving the spirit world? Pretty sure KFP hasn't gone to other dimensions besides that one

It seems that the consensus is you can travel from the spirit world to the living world with an abundance of chi, but is his travel ability strictly involving the spirit world? Pretty sure KFP hasn't gone to other dimensions besides that one
He could wushi finger hold himself back to the spirit world and then go back to his world.

So according to the profiles, Iron Fist is already 5-A with the Tekken since Danny has hurt Colossus, The Thing, Hulk, Hercules, and Skaar with it before. And yes, even if Po would be upgraded to lightning-timing like the DB suggests (which seems iffy to me), Danny is far enough into the MHS+ range to far outspeed him. So Danny only needs one blow to finish off Po. Since Po can't touch him, the Wuxi Teleport can't be used. The only win condition Po has is if Danny tries to absorb all of Po's chi, which is far more than he can take and has been proven to kill in KFP. However, energy absorption seems to be a last-ditch effort for Danny.

Therefore, when the time comes, I believe it should go to the lower portion of Wrong, Decent. They had some good numbers for both, but they were missing a chunk of info that would have flipped the result.
Harm Collosus? That's BS, he simply threw him against the wall, no damage done. With this site's standards about comic books I honestly didn't expect this being accepted.

Lots of Chi can allow for dimensional travel, so assumingly no.

Ok jokes aside but we should wait a bit Star is under revisions where she would have her speed corrected.

Atm this is the guy who blitzed relativistic characters vs sub-relativistic where physically relativistic one would one-shot.

Uuh, what? Can i get some of that juice context?
It’s it the ******* video, they say the blast that the space nazis do is dwarf star level(how)? Then he the guy representing Steven side goes “No it was recalc to Solar System”

And after FTL Gesse and Dwarf Star Po I never take these calc seriously

It’s it the ******* video, they say the blast that the space nazis do is dwarf star level(how)? Then he the guy representing Steven side goes “No it was recalc to Solar System”

And after FTL Gesse and Dwarf Star Po I never take these calc seriously
Can I see time stamp?

For... Research purposes.

K they start at 12:50 in the video talking about the feat and at 14:18 they talk about how it’s Solar System level. I swear no matter how hard I try I can’t take anybody from G1 seriously Imao

I assume they purposefully highball for the sake of debate. If they're associated with DB maybe they give wrong stats on purpose so they don't spoil the fight?

They arent associated and they say this all the time, if they were they would know the outcomes yet they get surprised after about the result

Starry Sky pocket dimension feats aren't allowed anymore without significant supporting evidence.
Pretty much this, we can no longer assume the dimension connected to Hades was actually made by him or that he shook the entire realm as opposed to just the small part Pit was currently in.

Bright side is now KI characters can be considered some of the strongest High 6-B characters due to their high speed, not top 5 material but in general you won't find many characters in that tier that reach speeds even close 8.9 million c and have good enough hax to make up for the speed gap.

First of all, my precious rock boy is going to die and I'm extremely upset about it.

Second, back to Po vs Danny, I started thinking that "Well, Danny can one-shot Po unlimited, but Po can just keep coming back from the dead, but Danny can't be touched by Po. Is this fight inconclusive?" Then I questioned whether Po gets his stamina back after crossing over. I imagine not, it seems to require a lot of chi to pull off and he doesn't have an unlimited supply. So if the fight comes down to stamina, Danny just has to outlast Po until he's too tired to come back and that would allow our victory conditions to apply.

Correct me if I'm wrong about Po getting his stamina back. If he doesn't, then it would go down farther in Wrong, Decent since the fight would require one very specific win condition, similar to Natsu vs Ace

Mutual kills are a win condition (See Might Might) and Starscream vs Rainbow Dash had season 1 shenanigans.
To be Fair, Might Guy dying was just a thing to make the animation cooler, if the animation was 100% accurate to there research and how it would go Might Guy would’ve won much earlier

First of all, my precious rock boy is going to die and I'm extremely upset about it.

Second, back to Po vs Danny, I started thinking that "Well, Danny can one-shot Po unlimited, but Po can just keep coming back from the dead, but Danny can't be touched by Po. Is this fight inconclusive?" Then I questioned whether Po gets his stamina back after crossing over. I imagine not, it seems to require a lot of chi to pull off and he doesn't have an unlimited supply. So if the fight comes down to stamina, Danny just has to outlast Po until he's too tired to come back and that would allow our victory conditions to apply.

Correct me if I'm wrong about Po getting his stamina back. If he doesn't, then it would go down farther in Wrong, Decent since the fight would require one very specific win condition, similar to Natsu vs Ace
My Girlfriend actually has mentioned to me one other moment where Po gets out of the spirit realm, oddly it’s the 4D Ride at universal

if you go by this I guess, it doesn’t seem to take any stamina

Last edited:
And I’d say, that while you could say the Spirit Realm doesn’t regenerate all of your stamina, I’d say it probably regenerates some, as a afterlife it would be pretty awkward if you went in there dismembered, like Thundering Rhino or Lord Shen would be, and Po’s whole fighting style is getting back up after being hit, he’d likely get enough Chi to go back, if it’s as easy as the 4D Ride is to be taken seriously

Okay, so... as a Steven Universe fan, I feel like that fight wasn't so bad. Steven got a serious buff due to the calc they made on the Corrupting Light, and while they didn't have Star win with anything universe-destroying, they did bring up that she has a planet-destroying attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back