• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
God don’t remind me of Titian Tails, Turbo/Hyper Tails is enough
Can't blame you for not wanted to be reminded of that, Titan Tails is an abomination.

Shit bro, you right. Hang on, Imma go quit my job real quick. I'll sure miss food.
Don't worry bro, there's plenty of great food in the trash. Trust me, I speak from experience.

Also does anyone know how we should treat Bowser vs Ganon? Bowser no longer has a massive AP advantage so he can't just one shot and obliterate Ganons body and then his soul, but he's still trillions of times faster so Ganon will just be a statue for the entire fight and will never be doing anything to Bowser because of it. Would this bump the fight from wrong to inconclusive?

Cloud won Link was composite as they used Twilight Princess,Majora’s mask,Four swords,and breath of the wild,Ocarina of time Feats however they put link at 1/10 the speed of light from dodging lasers and put his AP at 67.55 Exatons from majora while Cloud was at 1200x the speed of light from scaling to bahamut and was scaled to Sephiroth’s supernova

We have another match with Batman specifically his Hellbat suit which was the one that he used to fight and harm Darkseid.his opponent is not known but I swear if it’s another f*cking Spider-Man I’m going to commit a war crime.However I have a feeling he might be fighting Iron Man in one of his suits maybe Endo sim

So yeah, DB doesn't believe in Universal Zelda. The closest they came to acknowledging it was this blurb during the end summary:

"The Legend of Zelda has a few largely hypothetical cases of large dimensions being affected or altered by the Triforce, Demise or Majora. Even if taken at face value, Supernova and the Knights of the Round destroying their own dimensional spaces matches that level of power with much less dubiety."

So the "ToC Link = Yuga-Ganon > Four Swords Ganon > Vaati ≤ Hylia >> Wind Fish = Dreamworld" scaling doesn't apply with them (with such a simple chain, I can't imagine why). I don't know the context for most of the games this chain uses, so I can't argue for or against it.

Regardless, a Composite Link with the Triforce of Courage and the Fierce Deity Mask (the most likely candidate for the Final Form Rule) is considered Universal and 388.7c at his best here. However, while Cloud isn't strong enough to hurt Link with his sword, he's 4.1x faster than Link's reactions (and 15,937x faster than the movement speed they gave him), plus he has plenty of hax to put down Link without physical attacks (Death Manipulation, Regen-Negate, Dura-Neg, Power Null, Petrification, BFR, Absolute Zero, BFR + Dimension Destruction, etc). The cape trick won't work since Cloud has NPI, Cloud can match the Four Sword duplication with Omnislash 6, and most of Link's hax are matched and resisted by Cloud.

Therefore, due to the underselling of both combatants, yet giving them far more than what the original did, I'd rate this as low Right, Decent

Last edited:
58. Dante vs Bayonetta (DMC4 Devil Trigger Dante vs Bayonetta) | Reason: While Bayonetta is much faster than Dante and has comparable hax, Dante’s gargantuan strength and stamina would allow him to outlast Bayonetta until he can slap her into red mist. | Animation: 9.5/10
I saw some major Bayo additions lately, has this changed at all?

If you ask Weekly, yes. If you ask me, also yes, since Bayo also has comparable strength to Dante now.
The stamina argument also doesn’t feel like it stops the huge Speed gap between the two, unless Dante has some Hax to win I think it could be moved to Wrong

Kiryu vs Dragonzord must be placed in right section.

Knowing IDW Kiryu has x400 times zord speed and he is also Solar System level which is a lol stomp

With Dragonzord vs Kiryu, from what I've seen in the episode, they seemed to have referenced the Godzilla: Oblivion storyline since we can see the Mini-Mechagodzillas in the panel. Those guys are rated as 7-A due to Godzilla's durability in that series. If that's in the IDW continuity, that's a little suspicious because Zilla in IDW is either way weaker than that or far more powerful to the point of shrugging it off. I'm not super familiar with the GZ comics, but if any of the other feats referenced in the episode were IDW (and at what point because Gojira has three different power levels in IDW's history), please let me know.

Then there's the hotly debated thing Apex and I have discussed at length multiple times:

In the feats page, the last listed portion is "Defeated Godzilla, Gigan, Desotroyah, and Space-Godzilla"

Those last two are important because Kiryu never fights them in the movies. Apex believes they are comic feats, putting him at IDW level. I personally think it's a reference to the 2014 Godzilla game since it was the last major piece of Zilla media with Kiryu in it. Therefore, I disregard it since most of the other feats were strictly movie and supporting comics because the GZ movies rarely have speed feats. Not to mention that Godzilla is extremely weak in 2014 compared to his other antics

With Dragonzord vs Kiryu, from what I've seen in the episode, they seemed to have referenced the Godzilla: Oblivion storyline since we can see the Mini-Mechagodzillas in the panel. Those guys are rated as 7-A due to Godzilla's durability in that series. If that's in the IDW continuity, that's a little suspicious because Zilla in IDW is either way weaker than that or far more powerful to the point of shrugging it off. I'm not super familiar with the GZ comics, but if any of the other feats referenced in the episode were IDW (and at what point because Gojira has three different power levels in IDW's history), please let me know.

Then there's the hotly debated thing Apex and I have discussed at length multiple times:

In the feats page, the last listed portion is "Defeated Godzilla, Gigan, Desotroyah, and Space-Godzilla"

Those last two are important because Kiryu never fights them in the movies. Apex believes they are comic feats, putting him at IDW level. I personally think it's a reference to the 2014 Godzilla game since it was the last major piece of Zilla media with Kiryu in it. Therefore, I disregard it since most of the other feats were strictly movie and supporting comics because the GZ movies rarely have speed feats. Not to mention that Godzilla is extremely weak in 2014 compared to his other antics
They are using main continuity Kiryu, who appeared in the the second comic/second main arc.

Before him there was Super Mechagodzilla piloted by Steven Woods who appeared in the first series.

After that humans built a new Mechagodzilla (Kiryu), some of his feats in that series were:

1. Fighting Godzilla (Ongoing)
2. Tanked a energy beam attack from Monster X, who can match Godzilla's Atomic Breath
3. Stalemates Godzilla's heat beam.

Some of his feats in the Final comic/main Arc Rulers of Earth,:

1. Carries the wounded Anguirus with ease. (Feat showed and used by Death Battle)
Kiryu's armor brushes off the space beams of the alien invaders Mechagodzilla.

Whiz: Also Kiryu's speed scales to this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Apex_PredatorX/IDW_SpaceGodzilla_speed which means IDW kiryu is 470.66 times faster than Dragonzord.

Boomstick: Which means Kiryu is not only stronger, but faster + his Absolute Zero Cannon and other abilities, can give him the victory.

Whiz: The winner is Kiryu.

Next Death Battle is....

Lol all those arguments I made in favour of Ganon wrecking Dracula due to having comparable power and speed blitzing him look silly now. We're now yeeting Massively FTL Zelda into the trash since the calc was faulty, and in terms of AP Ganon isn't looking like he'll go beyond Island level at this point.

Lol all those arguments I made in favour of Ganon wrecking Dracula due to having comparable power and speed blitzing him look silly now. We're now yeeting Massively FTL Zelda into the trash since the calc was faulty, and in terms of AP Ganon isn't looking like he'll go beyond Island level at this point.
Holy shit 3-A and low 2-C really got nuked that hard?

If you ask Weekly, yes. If you ask me, also yes, since Bayo also has comparable strength to Dante now.
Bayo actually both blitzes and oneshots Dante now, she scales to at least 5 universes whereas Dante scales to 2 and she's tens of thousands of times faster than him

LMAO!!!

Only in his complete Triforce key (Which would be higher than High 6-A anyway due to the Triforces own universal warping feats and Majora being High 4-C at full power).

Normal Ganon with the Triforce of Power has no business scaling that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back