• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I already mentioned most "controversial" scaling/feats for Sonic characters is normally arguing from incredulity on top of the usual ad hominem's that are forever attached to the Sonic franchise (thanks to it's fandom's reputation online) but let's drop the subject for now.

Thoughts on how DB will scale Lex and Victor?
Lex was sorta put on superman level, but they pointed out his kryptonite arsenals arent affective on non kryptonians

Victor iirc they said he one shit hulk and could take blows from Thanos or such

This was back in their 1st fights

actually soul eater is just rel
By purely Death Battle words,

Wiz: Kid once flew from Nevada to Egypt in less than a minute, and Black☆Star is even faster. He's dodged lasers, and been tracked moving over twenty kilometers in six microseconds while approaching Baba Yaga Castle.
Boomstick: She can slice through two hundred tennis balls five times each in less than a second, which us in the scientifically community call, ahem, "fast as f*k!

Wiz: Or eight thousand times faster than sound, and she rocketed into the atmosphere in less than eighteen seconds, which means her flying speed can reach Mach 500.

Hmmm... logically speaking Victor should stomp Lex (as already stated by multiple others), I mean he essentially has a comparable arsenal but more e.g: magic, mystical relics, cosmic artefacts, etc which is something Lex doesn't normally carry around or has a counter for in his standard equipment (I know Lex can access Nth metal with prep time but DB doesn't allow for that).

Ofc I'm not going to hold my breath, this isn't the first time (nor will it be the last) that we had a match-up that seemed (at first) to be a complete wash but it turned out the other way (e.g herald scaling for Cates Venom Vs Crona).

Inb4 they scale Lex to True Darkseid and give him the ALE.

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

There are stomps which are fun.
There are stomps which are so dumb they look funny.
There are stomps which are spites and fulfills some evil desires.
There are stomps which are so boring people are bored just for trolls to keep requesting them and waste efforts and costs of the research and animation crew.
And lesser stomps do tend to be more entertaining.

Then there are other factors that make an animation interesting. And picking a matchup less stompy is just one of the many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back