• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a pretty good kill, but damn, Mario jumping with Sonic's fried leg, i ******* laughed when i've seen this death, probably one of the funniest deaths in DB
You know I still wished Sonic were alive to say can I get my leg back
It's just kind of annoying since Sonic has survived worse than a fall from orbit multiple times, and all that really changed from normal falls from orbit was Mario throwing him.
I think it was to highlight base Mario>base sonic
I hope we'll get a brutal kill in Alucard vs Dio, since it's a halloween episode i hope they will not disappoint with a death

Speaking of which what were some of the most brutal moments in DB that weren't related to a characters death?
I'll start
Sanji getting his leg Blown off
Tatsumaki getting twisted like a pretzel
Jon getting his guts ripped out and choked with

Just so folks see this
what were some of the most brutal moments in DB that weren't related to a characters death?
I'll start

The thing is, most of Alucard's anti-vampire stuff is based on the traditional vampire weakness to holy weapons. DIO outright dosn't give a flying **** about crosses (He literally crushed one with his bare hand in Part 1), so unless Alucard has sunshine in his pocket his anti-vampire weapons mean nothing.

All my friends think Alucard has this because he has anti-vampire gear and can die millions of times while DIO only has to die once.
Well, I think Alucard must be very concetrated to kill Dio. However time stop saves the situation.
And Dio can pretty much regen.
+ Alucard can use form after which he can be killed once (if I remember right).
So I'm leading more Dio side too.

The thing is, most of Alucard's anti-vampire stuff is based on the traditional vampire weakness to holy weapons. DIO outright dosn't give a flying **** about crosses (He literally crushed one with his bare hand in Part 1), so unless Alucard has sunshine in his pocket his anti-vampire weapons mean nothing.
Alucard doesn't even have crosses or any other "Anti-vampiric" stuff
I don't recall any of this being used in Hellsing, the closest i can think of is his silver bullets, and even then, those can be called barely anti-vampiric

Alucard best chance is trying to force the fight into sunrise which would **** Dio over but that assumes the fight last long

Favorite deaths:
  • Zero breaking free from Metal’s Time Stop and slashing him in two
  • Broly-Hulk head butting reality apart, resulting in Hulk disintegrating
  • Sonic getting punched out of the timeline by Wally
  • Superman Infinite Mass Punching Goku
  • Shazam killing Captain Marvel
Least favorite deaths:
  • Both of Shadow’s “lol time limit” deaths
  • Hal mutilating Ben
  • MvS2 ending

Just so folks see this
what were some of the most brutal moments in DB that weren't related to a characters death?
I'll start
Harry getting his scar split open. Sure the graphics aren't that good for the fight and the editing for the scar getting ripped apart isn't that good, but the idea still kinda is gross

Zero vs Metal Sonic actually has one of my least favorite deaths. It's really cool, but both stopping time and then Zero stopping time with a second time stop is just asinine. I know the animations aren't supposed to be accurate, but there's only so much one can suspend their disbelief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back