• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does this have the wrong date though?

LMAO

Next Community Death Battle after Sheev Palpatine vs Xehanort?

I don’t think we’ll get Blake vs Mikasa until Vol 8 of RWBY is done. That way they can use whatever happens in there as supporting evidence
RWBY vol 8 Blake Belladonna needs to destroy Mikasa Ackerman? I thought the general consensus is Vol 1-3 Blake is more than enough.

People really don't like Shadow vs Ryuko
I've seen Akame (Akame ga Kill!) vs Ryūko Matoi tossed around, I haven't seen either series so I wouldn't know how fair that is. Still better than Shadow vs Ryuko though, I'd assume
I included the character profile links so everyone can have a look. General consensus is Shadow >> Ryuko >> Akame >>>> Killua.

Oh Akame used to have Killua Zoldyck until Killua vs Black☆Star exists.

Last edited:
Mikasa vs Blake and Eren vs Kaneki are most popular Mu involving AOT Rep the question is which ones more likely?
lets looks at both fights...
Mikasa is Blake most Popular request dating back to 2018 if I'm correct and the crew is playing the waiting game with Ruby Silver Eyes crap and unless they want her to eat an L against Maka there not doing that fight until she can compete.
Yang and Weiss were already used so Blake is likelier Rwby Rep and one who's W won't be met with 👎
Plus AOT ends in April and Rwby Current Volume ends around April if IIRC which would be the best time to do the fight
However Eren vs Kaneki is a popular MU thats been requested for awhile IIRC Ben wanted to bring Kaneki to the show
I want them organs if it is that mu tipper.
You ain't getting mines son

Fair enough. Though then we'd have to figure out which matchups are most likely. Mikasa vs. Blake and Eren vs. Kaneki have already been mentioned, but is there anything else?
As far as AOT Reps goes nah
Levi nor Annie have MU that are really enticing to do this season and I don't them see them being in before the other two
Outside of the next fight could be Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna or Atom vs Ant-Man

1614818076046.png
1614799890377.png
CJKFE6024.JPG

There's been a matchup that's been living in my head rent-free for a while. No clue if it's a good matchup, espesially since it features the funny skeleton man, but here we ******* go.

FunnySkeletonManvsGodOfChairs.jpg

Sans (Undertale) vs Merak (Azure Striker Gunvolt)

And since this isn't Cartoon Fight Club, this fight of course has actual connections.
  • Both are extremely lazy, Sans due to Nihilism and Merak due to being a gifted teenager with access to a computer
  • Said laziness causes unintended negative side effects.
  • Both are geniuses with feats of intelligence that defy common sense, like Sans figuring out the whole "Resetting universe" thing and Merak creating a computer virus that outhacked a character who's entire Septima (Basically supernatural ability) is hacking.
  • Both use mouth-like laser cannons as they fight
  • Both are associated with the colors Blue and Yellow, both even having the one blue glowing eye thing (Merak technically has two blue eyes, but his right eye is almost always covered by his hair)
  • Both's combat strategies heavily rely on projectile spam and teleportation, and absolutely no physical combat (At least personally)
So yeah it's better than 90% of Sans matches due to having more than 2 connections. Probably not as good as Sans vs The Judge, espesially since Merak is a minor antagonist from a game almost nobody knows about outside of Japan. And like with his matchup against The Judge, Sans gets speedblitzed to hell and back in this matchup. But it would be an entertaining animation at the least, and Merak leading with BFR only for Sans to teleport back would be a funny moment.

In regards to Alucard vs Dio, it is a legitimate win condition that Alucard could just stall Dio long enough for the sun to come out if Dio can't kill him first. They have pointed similar things out as possible win conditions, like Beast stalling against Goliath long enough for day to come and Goliath to turn back to stone.

In regards to Alucard vs Dio, it is a legitimate win condition that Alucard could just stall Dio long enough for the sun to come out if Dio can't kill him first. They have pointed similar things out as possible win conditions, like Beast stalling against Goliath long enough for day to come and Goliath to turn back to stone.
Don't it boils down them to having any info of the character or very least be smart to figure out there weakness
I did mention Alucard could stall Dio into sunrise which boils down to how long will the fight last enough to force it into that situation

Well the thing is, if Alucard tries to stall, DIO’s time stop gets stronger. Remember how in the beginning of the fight in Part 3, DIO was only able to stop time for about three seconds. But near the end he was able to stop time for nine. I’m not sure how much time passed in universe from the start of the fight to the end, but it probably wasn’t super long considering it’s still night time by the time DIO dies.

Well the thing is, if Alucard tries to stall, DIO’s time stop gets stronger. Remember how in the beginning of the fight in Part 3, DIO was only able to stop time for about three seconds. But near the end he was able to stop time for nine. I’m not sure how much time passed in universe from the start of the fight to the end, but it probably wasn’t super long considering it’s still night time by the time DIO dies.
If I remember correctly, which I'm probably not, didn't it only increase because he gave Joseph the gud SUCC for his Joestar blood, which made his connection to Jonathan's body better?

There's been a matchup that's been living in my head rent-free for a while. No clue if it's a good matchup, espesially since it features the funny skeleton man, but here we ******* go.

FunnySkeletonManvsGodOfChairs.jpg

Sans (Undertale) vs Merak (Azure Striker Gunvolt)

And since this isn't Cartoon Fight Club, this fight of course has actual connections.
  • Both are extremely lazy, Sans due to Nihilism and Merak due to being a gifted teenager with access to a computer
  • Said laziness causes unintended negative side effects.
  • Both are geniuses with feats of intelligence that defy common sense, like Sans figuring out the whole "Resetting universe" thing and Merak creating a computer virus that outhacked a character who's entire Septima (Basically supernatural ability) is hacking.
  • Both use mouth-like laser cannons as they fight
  • Both are associated with the colors Blue and Yellow, both even having the one blue glowing eye thing (Merak technically has two blue eyes, but his right eye is almost always covered by his hair)
  • Both's combat strategies heavily rely on projectile spam and teleportation, and absolutely no physical combat (At least personally)
So yeah it's better than 90% of Sans matches due to having more than 2 connections. Probably not as good as Sans vs The Judge, espesially since Merak is a minor antagonist from a game almost nobody knows about outside of Japan. And like with his matchup against The Judge, Sans gets speedblitzed to hell and back in this matchup. But it would be an entertaining animation at the least, and Merak leading with BFR only for Sans to teleport back would be a funny moment.
sans: i have to fight against kid again.

Also, I found that Batman vs Lupin III is an interesting idea too. The World's Greatest Detective VS The World's Greatest Thief. Also, finally someone remembers that Batman is a detective.

Sly Cooper (Character) is most requested against Lupin III (character) (which can be interesting) and Rouge the Bat where Sonic fans enjoy a cheap and free win.

Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Inspector Gadget and Moon Knight (Marvel Comics) exist.

Ryo Saeba is more pitted against John Wick, Agent 47, Revy and Spike Spiegel but Ryo Saeba vs Lupin III exists.

Next Death Battle episode fight is very likely going to be Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) vs Zatanna (Post-Crisis) or Vision (Marvel Comics) vs Red Tornado (Post-Crisis) - they are likely postponing either one of these because some Death Battle long time audience yell for too many Marvel vs DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back