• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly Cooper (Character) is most requested against Lupin III (character) (which can be interesting) and Rouge the Bat where Sonic fans enjoy a cheap and free win.

Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Inspector Gadget and Moon Knight (Marvel Comics) exist.

Ryo Saeba is more pitted against John Wick, Agent 47, Revy and Spike Spiegel but Ryo Saeba vs Lupin III exists.

Next Death Battle episode fight is very likely going to be Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) vs Zatanna (Post-Crisis) or Vision (Marvel Comics) vs Red Tornado (Post-Crisis) - they are likely postponing either one of these because some Death Battle long time audience yell for too many Marvel vs DC.
Either one of those would be perfect timing since Wandavision ends this Friday. Two days before Yoda vs Mickey premiere.

Sly Cooper (Character) is most requested against Lupin III (character) (which can be interesting) and Rouge the Bat where Sonic fans enjoy a cheap and free win.
I'm not sure about how to feel, the connections are here but at the same time i don't feel Sly Cooper would be a good match for Lupin.

Personally, i think Rocket Raccoon would be a better option, so that we can avoid a spite match with Sly Cooper vs Rogue the Bat.

Ryo Saeba is more pitted against John Wick, Agent 47, Revy and Spike Spiegel but Ryo Saeba vs Lupin III exists.
John Wick, Agent 47 and Revy don't really make sense thematically, they have very little connections with Ryo Saeba aside using guns.

Beside the fact that those three have far better opponents (John Wick had Beatrix Kiddo/Punisher, Agent 47 had Golgo 13/Ezio Auditore and Revy had Chinatsu).

Spike Spiegel is definitely a better option, but would still prefer Lupin III to be honest.

I guess it's Teen Titans battle royale, since there are also votes for the Titans.
I hear people from Death Battle Wiki Discord that Star Wars Prequel vs Star Wars Sequel is the coming Community Death Battle.

Which is what I do not understand. Like the episodes, the casts what are included and what are matched against what on which aspect?

the_spy_vs_agent_47_by_connordiesel_def98i9-fullview.jpg

588358ef-8b29-427c-9acb-92ae7159e3c8

Shadow the Hedgehog, my favorite Sonic character of all time, oh how Sega ruined your reputation to the ground as people just say you as Edgy the Hedge. Now personally, I would like to Shadow to fight Zero due to bias as I love seeing the a fight these two would go down. Sol Badguy is an odd one but he makes sense thematically. Ryuko also makes sense despite being a stomp, but I think it would be a fun stomp regardless. Vincent is also an great one as well. Ragna, BlackWarGreyMon, and Starkiller could work but they have better. Bass, Dark Pit and Wario are just boring. I'm sorry for the people that like Shadow vs Bass but really it's boring as hell. Black and Reverse Flash should fight each other. So what do you guys think?

Shadow the Hedgehog, my favorite Sonic character of all time, oh how Sega ruined your reputation to the ground as people just say you as Edgy the Hedge. Now personally, I would like to Shadow to fight Zero due to bias as I love seeing the a fight these two would go down. Sol Badguy is an odd one but he makes sense thematically. Ryuko also makes sense despite being a stomp, but I think it would be a fun stomp regardless. Vincent is also an great one as well. Ragna, BlackWarGreyMon, and Starkiller could work but they have better. Bass, Dark Pit and Wario are just boring. I'm sorry for the people that like Shadow vs Bass but really it's boring as hell. Black and Reverse Flash should fight each other. So what do you guys think?
Well, at the moment makes sense, not sure about Zero and Sol, but the other placed pretty much right.

Shadow vs Sol is thematic:
Shadow The Hedgehog vs Sol Badguy:

They’re cocky, and angry anti heroes who went under science experimentation to be an ultimate life form, losing a loved one of theirs to the Government. Both have magical powers they use in combat, and have are associated with the colors red and black, along with having blue or blue themed rivals with electric motifs, and fight to be heroes who are obsessed with freedom and justice (Sonic and Ky Kiske). Both have DNA of another monstrous race (Black Arms and Gears), and hold back their power through limiters that are a type of clothing (wrist rings and headbands). Both also initially started as world threatening monsters, but got changed for the better by the many friends they made along their ways. Both rebelled against the Government that killed their loved ones for emotional reasons, and have Transformations that augment their power (Dragon Install, and Super Shadow)

I personally don't care who Shadow fights so long as he loses.

I just think it'd be really funny for him to come back and lose a third time.
nah **** that shit
How about no? I'd rather get Goku Black vs Omega from Megaman Man Zero since they're literally the exact same ******* character. It's their best matchups Thematically.
tell that to Casual's

Agree with this
Ryuko is my Top Pick for Shadow and could be a hit if they play there cards right
Sol makes sense but i doubt the crew has any interest of bringing him back and even if he has Ragna for Redo or someone else
Vincent is alright but Vash makes far more sense in opinion and it helps bring in a classic anime character that's been forgotten
Wargreymon has Mewtwo anyways not feeling Ragna or Starkiller

Bass and Dark Pit just boring as you say and Wario had his best fight already
hard nay on those two as well

Time limit is still a thing so Shadow could still lose if they think he can't beat his opponent in 50 seconds
Time limit means shit if the opponent isn't strong enough to outlast the form or has some Hax that could allow them to bypass it
Regen + the potential for the use of IF feats
Regen means little Where Has Chaos Blast to end it and IF Feats won't be allowed in the fight given nothing supports it the character being That strong in Canon plus folks have argued the event to be a dream
Plus it's entirely possible for them to use the feat of ryuko and ragyo flying to another galaxy and back in a few seconds in their fight which would put kisaragi ryuko way above shadow in speed
doubt it in the DB Discord folks only have Ryuko at Relativistic and Maybe-FTL in Kirasagi

of course but is where i see some of the research team take part in
DB has ignored their research team before as well
true but again IF Feats are way too different to be used
Not really? It's meant to be a tie-in to the main canon right up to them making a distinction of exactly where the timeline splits and then lines back up

Ryuko outlasting Super Shadow via being too fast for him would be based. I can see them using the feat of flying to another galaxy but I'm kind of dubious about them using IF. Obviously it isn't completely out of the question I still have my doubts.

Also does anyone think that if DB composites Link for the rematch they'll possibly make him universal due to the one in A Link to the Past beating complete Triforce Ganon? IIRC they did say that the entire Triforce was likely universal in the Ganon vs Dracula Q&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back