• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
minecraft also almost got tier 1 but you know totally not corrupted mods definitly not lied and not bringed things out of context because the poem is featless because everyone know that seing things as fiction and being a universe is featless oh also if you try to do it again we will silence you

yes i am angry and that thread was bullshit

minecraft also almost got tier 1 but you know totally not corrupted mods definitly not lied and not bringed things out of context because the poem is featless because everyone know that seing things as fiction and being a universe is featless oh also if you try to do it again we will silence you

yes i am angry and that thread was bullshit
Salty much

Yeah i'm sorry you didn't get 8D minecraft or whatever but it's exceptionally featless and was debunked with extremely solid evidence that was very explicit about how it shouldn't be taken literally, yes

Salty much

Yeah i'm sorry you didn't get 8D minecraft or whatever but it's exceptionally featless and was debunked with extremely solid evidence that was very explicit about how it shouldn't be taken literally, yes
hahhha wait are you serious?

solid evidence? what are the solid evidence look if you want to discuss do it private it i dont want to derail the thread

oh also the

extremely solid evidence that was very explicit about how it shouldn't be taken literally, yes

comed from of out of context declaration the author only refered to dream and the meaning of dreams not the entire poem the poem has solid feat unless being a universe and the entire point of the poem of the player tracending minecraft is featless then yes

One of your favorite verses was downgraded. Boohoo. Move on, I disagree with MG Raiden having his RPL Removed because I feel the reasons were faulty. Do you hear me bitching about it? No.
it wasn't even downgraded, it just wasn't upgraded kek

same energy as headlines stating "Companies lost a million dollars to privacy" rather than "Companies felt entitled to a million dollars that they now don't have"

Believe me, I was on most of the 5-B base Sonic upgrade threads back when he was tier 6. I understand how you feel. Mods seemed terrible there, too. But, Sonic is a popular series. Minecraft is too. The mods sort of... expect wank to come from them, I guess. Obviously there is some bias here and there, but some admins are simply lowball more than others. Nobody's perfect.

One of your favorite verses was downgraded. Boohoo. Move on, I disagree with MG Raiden having his RPL Removed because I feel the reasons were faulty. Do you hear me bitching about it? No.
no? minecraft isnt even my favorite verse that would be terraria, TF2 and 8 bit who that got deleted i am just mad because that is bullshit and i have a feeling of the entire thread ganging on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back