• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on Reddit said they are apparently using composite Dio, if that's true then Alucard is done for
I assume that means only High Dio which has all the powers from the times at Part 1 and at Part 3.
Part 3 DIO is Canon Composite, he just doesn't use most of his Part 1 abilities.
Yeah. Likely because he tried them on the Joestars once and failed and he decided to try other things.

So with canon composited Dio set to defeat pre-Schrodinger Alucard, the question now moves on to: Can Dio defeat post-Schrodinger Alucard with the right move?

Just hypothesising: Does the familiars from Alucard have a body with a brain or something? Or are their neural command center located at the heart or something? Can Alucard mind control Alucard's familiars with hypnosis and / or flesh buds? (Or just Alucard himself?)
That Dio can ask them to commit suicide or just surrender forever. And that may defeat even post-Schrodinger Alucard if the move lands.

a Jojo Light Novel called OVER HEAVEN, and it's apparently DIO's journal during Stardust Crusaders, and he explained why he didn't use his Vampire powers in Part 3

vampiric_freezing.png

TL;DR, his main reasoning is the fact that it's not gonna be as useful in Stand Battles, and Jonathan's body puts the powers in flux anyways

a Jojo Light Novel called OVER HEAVEN, and it's apparently DIO's journal during Stardust Crusaders, and he explained why he didn't use his Vampire powers in Part 3

vampiric_freezing.png

TL;DR, his main reasoning is the fact that it's not gonna be as useful in Stand Battles, and Jonathan's body puts the powers in flux anyways
Well I can this in the DB

Even Bats vs IM Army fight wasn't super big, so it'd probably be at that level.

Also the fact Aqualads fight missed out on Giant Whale vs Giant Octopus action is a massive blow against that ep.

Its a Zeppelin. They explode. Ever heard of The Hindenburg?
Can't tell if being flippant or joking, but The Hindenburg's biggest issue was Hydrogen, while future Zeppelins/Blimps were made with Helium.

And what's the value of the ship explosion compared to DIO's AP? For all we know it could be way less.
@Hunterzillas didn't she destroy that with like anti aircraft weaponry or something? Probably isn't viable for scaling
She did. However, it just occurred to me while watching Hellsing Abridged that the main vampire girl inside the explosion was unharmed.

vampiric_freezing.png

So both arguments are correct, neato.

So correct me on this one guys, but didn't the anime depict Silver Chariot as having moved faster then Hang Man could travel? I know it's from the anime but saying ZA WARUDO is bullet time feels so wrong

Its so wrong it's painful but then again it's /co/ so there low intelligence doesn't surprise me
What a coincidence, because I read a story about how some 4Chan user bet 27K on stuff which causes drama and ended up losing it. Has nothing to do with Dio downplay but it's no secret that 4Chan's home to some really dumb individuals

SP stated FTL, Silver Chariot tagging Hanged Man and intercepting the Suns Rays, part 2 feats etc.

I'll be disappointed if DB claim relativistic speeds like they did for Jotaro

the "premise" of the fight kinda failed. Chariot arguably tagged him twice in way that would let chariot downscale, which is supported in the artbooks/guidebooks. They state consistently that even if you track hanged man's trajectory, you must have considerable speed to tag it, with it noted on polneraff's page in the second of these books it was easy for him to do so. It also doesnt help that no adaptation of the sequence has succeeded in conveying the "premise" either. If the original intent was for chairot to be nowhere the speed of hanged man in that fight, Araki failed to convey that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back