• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (2) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

This MU is looking like AP, Dura and AOE vs. Speed & Hax. But also one of their respective advantages are being questioned.

Atm, I don't know who to bet on, but I'm rooting for Esdeath for sure. :3

Migue79 said:
This MU is looking like AP, Dura and AOE vs. Speed & Hax. But also one of their respective advantages are being questioned.

Atm, I don't know who to bet on, but I'm rooting for Esdeath for sure. :3
Yeah. Death Battle episodes like such usually attract a lot of view clicks so is a win-win for the audience and also for Rooster Teeth.

Besides, sexy lady and muscular gentleman from fairly well known verses should attract audience further.

Reminds me of how Carnage vs Lucy actually brings me deeper into this community.

Uh huh. So only ISCIC (w/ prep time) Esdeath is Country level. This will really change the verdict a lot. Like with our site and no prep time assumption Gray should take this. Again, assume Esdeath is defeating Tatsumi only when under ISCIC.

But how well will Screwattack screw over the speed of Gray though? Like we have subsonic-to-supersonic Erza Scarlet by the time she was slain by Roronoa Zoro but would we have our sub-relativistic Fairy Tail top tiers back this time?

Tbf both zoro and Erza were lowball in speed in that episode and DB is different in terms research and scaling now than before

Remember that Erza's meteor feat wasn't a thing in Zoro vs Erza and that FT has gotten a ton of feats since Natsu vs Ace. So FT in Death Battle is gonna be interesting especially with stuff from 100 Year Quest.

Foxthefox1000 said:
I think Gray should normally take this. Apparently Gray has a petaton thing he could scale to as well as teraton shit and the only way Esdeath eclipses that is with CiC which is both prep and IMO should NOT scale to her base. So yeah, Gray should slightly edge her out in everything unless they really do give her shaky scaling to her amped form.
petaton? can you show the feat please?

Jasonsith said:
Foxthefox1000 said:
I think Gray should normally take this. Apparently Gray has a petaton thing he could scale to as well as teraton shit and the only way Esdeath eclipses that is with CiC which is both prep and IMO should NOT scale to her base. So yeah, Gray should slightly edge her out in everything unless they really do give her shaky scaling to her amped form.
Uh huh. So only ISCIC (w/ prep time) Esdeath is Country level. This will really change the verdict a lot. Like with our site and no prep time assumption Gray should take this. Again, assume Esdeath is defeating Tatsumi only when under ISCIC.
But how well will Screwattack screw over the speed of Gray though? Like we have subsonic-to-supersonic Erza Scarlet by the time she was slain by Roronoa Zoro but would we have our sub-relativistic Fairy Tail top tiers back this time?
CiC is multi continent

Could've sworn the one calc you posted the other day had a feat Gray could scale to in the petatons. But it doesn't really matter anyways. Barring CiC scaling he's stronger in base due to some teraton results I believe.

ZephyrosOmega said:
> Accurate. The storm was recalced to the petaton range.

no, esdeath's.
Link, thanks.

Link for the upgraded petaton range for Gray to compare

Also, should CRTs be made for Gray and Esdeath? Or should updated figures be added direct to our profiles?

Newendigo said:
How many times did the wiki erased your comments?

I got my 4 replies deleted in a row.
Did you unintentionally break some rules?

So bear with me and remember this is true wank

Harry scales to Voldemort who made a storm with magic once i think (or someone did, maybe not him), and has reacted to lightning magic (or maybe someone else did). that miiiight technically give him enough of an advantage to beat luke if we assume a small city storm and just High 7-C luke

To be in DB requires a visual medium to use for footage. Percy has his movie, but that's it, and I don't think that's enough, especcially since all his feats are from the books.

Percy would probably lose. In every single fight scenario I've seen for him outside of here (anyone ever heard of Deadliest Fiction?), it's the argument "Celestial Bronze only hits monsters and demigods, so it can't hit *insert character here* and if there's no water around, he loses." It made me so goddamn mad every time I saw it

Was Carter possessed by a god at the time? Otherwise, since his dad became Osiris, that technically put him in the realm of "demigod." It does get kind of vague in the books because the blade couldn't hit Rachel, who was a human who could see through The Mist naturally, but a descendant of the gods from Camp Jupiter (aka low amounts of godly blood) was fair game. The specific match I remember was Harry Potter vs Percy and that argument I mentioned was the clincher. I thought at the time that an HP wizard should be able to hit by Celestial Bronze since he's definitely not a normal human

While I'm complaining about Deadliest Fiction, there was one match that REALLY pissed me off when I read it: Ezio Auditore vs Eli (Book of Eli). It was written that Eli completely no sold Ezio in a match and it made my blood boil. It's on this page, which is thankfully now disregarded, but it's a huge example of this particular wiki being utter dogshit.

Horus and Isis were completely absent during the crossover. Carter was simply an absurdly powerful magician. Also their dad bonding with Osiris didn't transmorph their DNA into that of godhood. He was mortal when the Kane siblings were conceived. I could argue that he also hit Magnus, but Magnus is a demigod, albeit one from a different pantheon. He could however hit Setne (albeit it did nothing).

Yeah. So long as you weren't both children of the same god, it wasn't weird. Technically, Percy and Annabeth are second or third cousins, but because gods have no dna, they're completely unrelated.

Back