• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pucci hadn't been fixated on the Heaven Plan and doing random shit, he'd have soloed the Jojo gang with Whitesnake alone. The possibilities were endless.

He could have sent Whitesnake on a looting run to steal everyone's Stands. He can select the good Stands and insert their discs into himself to multi-wield Stands. We know this is possible since Emporio was using Burning Down the House and Weather Report in tandem.

He can send the gang into an illusion and reprogram them with Whitesnake's infohax which is a less convenient but equally potent version of Heaven's Door's infohax.

Heck Whitesnake can just incap everyone by stealing their senses, turning them into human music players via inserting music CDs into them etc.

In comparison, C-Moon is an utter trash Stand for a main Jojo villain whose only redeeming feature is its OHK and MiH is boring af with "Haha, everything but you goes zoom".

20211106_201812.jpg

If Pucci hadn't been fixated on the Heaven Plan and doing random shit, he'd have soloed the Jojo gang with Whitesnake alone. The possibilities were endless.

He could have sent Whitesnake on a looting run to steal everyone's Stands. He can select the good Stands and insert their discs into himself to multi-wield Stands. We know this is possible since Emporio was using Burning Down the House and Weather Report in tandem.

He can send the gang into an illusion and reprogram them with Whitesnake's infohax which is a less convenient but equally potent version of Heaven's Door's infohax.

Heck Whitesnake can just incap everyone by stealing their senses, turning them into human music players via inserting music CDs into them etc.

In comparison, C-Moon is an utter trash Stand for a main Jojo villain whose only redeeming feature is its OHK and MiH is boring af with "Haha, everything but you goes zoom".
Honestly, never really liked made in heaven as a stand either, only thing it has over white snake for me is the music reference

What kind of wank does Pucci even get? And I'll still maintain that Whitesnake is the most versatile and fun of his Stands. Both C-Moon and Made in Heaven are boring af.
Le infinite speed (even though the speed takes time to build up)
Le universe reset (even though it doesn't kill living things)
C Moon is trash

I predict we'll get a lot of discourse about GER vs MIH
Oh we need to talk about Domenico Pucci (aka he who killed Enrico Pucci) and how many characters notable for being weather manipulators are there in fiction for Death Battle.
And that sweet Heavy Weather wank/worship.

Speaking back to Whitesnake, ... All For One vs Enrico Pucci when?

Okay...
Do we have a list of notable time manipulators? (I mean those notable or even famous for time manipulation)
So far
The Flashes (Zoom, Kid Flash and others are yet to come)
Homura Akemi
Saturn
Booster Gold
Cable
Silver the Hedgehog
Sakuya Izayoi
Trunks
Hit
Esdeath(?)
Kurumi Tokisaki
Dio Brando

Who else you want to fit in?

Oh we need to talk about Domenico Pucci (aka he who killed Enrico Pucci) and how many characters notable for being weather manipulators are there in fiction for Death Battle.

Okay...
Do we have a list of notable time manipulators? (I mean those notable or even famous for time manipulation)
So far
Homura Akemi
Saturn
Booster Gold
Cable
Silver the Hedgehog
Sakuya Izayoi
Trunks
Hit
Esdeath(?)
Kurumi Tokisaki
Dio Brando

Diavolo I guess? Who would be a good match up for him?

Tbh, I'm kinda curious about Diavolo vs Alucard, even tho not much similarities between the two

Storm, Lapiz from SU, and Marie from Persona
Those are the only ones I got

Storm, Lapiz from SU, and Marie from Persona
Those are the only ones I got
Poor Domenico Pucci tho. Arguably Weather Report vs Storm looks fairest if we pretend or just use our site data (which has been criticised even among ourselves). Lapis, Marie (Persona) etc and outlier Storm stomp him hard. Well JJBA is not famous for being stupidly OP, but how well one seemingly useless superpower can be played into fun or even dangerous use.

For you all to make memes

Poor Domenico Pucci tho. Arguably Weather Report vs Storm looks fairest if we pretend or just use our site data (which has been criticised even among ourselves). Lapis, Marie (Persona) etc and outlier Storm stomp him hard. Well JJBA is not famous for being stupidly OP, but how well one seemingly useless superpower can be played into fun or even dangerous use.
Storm lacks hax and speed.

I think you can argue hax resistance maybe because of will power mind hax resistance

Really depends on how you interpret both
Snails aren't the only hax WR has. Spontaneous combustion, poison frog rain, Oxygen poisoning etc. Weather Report's ability to replicate any weather phenomena means that it can also just copy anything Storm does which may mitigate any AP gap.

I think you can argue hax resistance maybe because of will power mind hax resistance

Really depends on how you interpret both
Storm is strong willed enough to fight while being slowly trans-mutated and disfigured - which she does not resist. Said to be proven in a fight against a transmutation user but I need the issue, the chapter and a scan.

She does not resist suffocation or oxygen poisoning but does that matter if she can control oxygen level (or does she?)

Okay...
So far
Homura Akemi
Saturn
Booster Gold
Cable
Silver the Hedgehog
Sakuya Izayoi
Trunks
Hit
Esdeath(?)
Kurumi Tokisaki
Dio Brando

The Doctor, Dave Strider, and Lord English probably belong.

• Final Fight Revenge, likewise, is contradictory to canon, meaning this feat is also contentious in its validity

Nah they did good with there explanation on SF stats are. This is good
I mean I would have out right not used it but eh
Tbf the feat & calcs were already there and it was only formatted this way to avoid making a unnecessary long paragraph (aka trying to prevent a Dio vs Alucard blog 2)

I think the best opponents for Enrico Pucci are, IMO Maruki and Kirei now that I learned about him
Btw thanks @Tyranno223 for the matchup
Kirei can be fine.
Maruki? Straight no.

He has from fighting games Paul and Jax, most popular ones i saw that is
Paul Phoenix and Jax are the most popular choices against Guile.

Anyway I try to stay off for a while until spoilers for the Akuma vs Shao Kahn or the next MU show up.

"There is, of course, the SNK crossover meteor feat for Akuma which HAS been mentioned by Death Battle before in Ryu VS. Jin so it's inclusion is very possible."

Some random comment towards that blog, this shows normies like him blindly take for granted something, as some others

It is interesting to see Xi You Xin Ji Sun Wukong vs any fictional presidents of United States. (Xi You Xin Ji Sun Wukong has close to be the president but he declines)

How many modern DBs do you think have bad research? Counting from S5 to here. Correct winner with bad reasoning is acceptable too.

Its dumb, usually modern DB sticks to main canon with maybe side material used if not contradicting but it does happen way too often that they use weird compositing. Just like SF mentioned right now.

VonKarmaVsEobardThawne.jpg

Von Karma vs Eobard Thawne
(RTGames vs Death Battle)​
  • It was them the entire time​
  • Memetically destroyed something important (Von Karma destroying Yami Yogi's fingerprints with the Chemical Factory, and Thawne destroying Goku Black's Time Ring)​
  • Have the means to continue to antagonize the protagonist after their deaths (Von Karma with his successor, and Thawne with his paradoxical existence)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back