• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

Korra vs Rey isn't trash lmfao. Storm isn't even a good opponent.
Maybe not to you, lol. To me though? It sure as shit is. Storm is pretty much the only reason I'd watch a battle involving Korra at all. I'd root for her over Rey if that was the battle happening, but that ain't saying much, considering I have a distaste for both.

-Korra vs Rey: Female Successors to male heroes who are taught in a form of ancient eastern inspired martial arts and have an unpresident nack for it. Both also have electricity manipulation and gains powers from those who proceeded them though their links to their spirits.
-Korra Vs Storm: Both have Elemental Manipulation and... they have dark skin.

-Korra vs Rey: Female Successors to male heroes who are taught in a form of ancient eastern inspired martial arts and have an unpresident nack for it. Both also have electricity manipulation and gains powers from those who proceeded them though their links to their spirits.
-Korra Vs Storm: Both have Elemental Manipulation and... they have dark skin.
Korra vs Rey: Badly written characters that nobody wants to see fight each other, because it would mean rooting for one crappy character over another.

Korra vs Storm: Badly written character vs character who is overall solid, minus any potential shenanigans terrible writers motivated purely by agenda may have done, and involves a character people wouldn't mind rooting for to win.(Storm)

Korra vs Rey: Badly written characters that nobody wants to see fight each other, because it would mean rooting for one crappy character over another.

Korra vs Storm: Badly written character vs character who is overall solid, minus any potential shenanigans terrible writers motivated purely by agenda may have done, and involves a character people wouldn't mind rooting for to win.(Storm)
That doesn't make a MU bad. And we ******* get it, you hate Korra. Just shut up already.

elma-xenoblade.gif
No, I don't think Elma beats Korra...
Fight that is actually debatable and could be interesting to see
Nah let's do a fight that literally just "black" girls with elemental manipulation because we're chickens who are scared people might make fun of our favorite characters

Anyway anyone got an actual interesting fight to discuss till next match
Can I finally mention Larryboy vs Bibleman again?

I feel this is one of those special matches that only comes around every blue moon. You see every match can be broken down into 3 categories; fight potential, fairness and how thematic it is. Using these catagories one can determine how good a fight is, the goal is to get all three to their peak but for the most part the fight usually only fall under two or even one catagory. Like a fight is very thematic but a stomp, or a fight being interesting but lacking any good connections, or one that's fair and thematic but would be boring to watch. This fight is special, it falls into none of these categories, it isn't thematic, fair or would lend itself to being an interesting match. It is in the same league as fights like Romana Flowers Vs Amy Rose, truly a unicorn of pointless filler.

Jesus ******* Christ, we didn't even get Korrey and people are STILL bitching about how much they dislike the characters. Get a life, please. Doesn't Korra have (extremely questionable) moon level scaling that'd make this fight less of a stomp? Also not surprised that Akumakahn sucked lmao

DB trying to bring DC and marvel into everything TF
******* seriously, they can't stop themselves from putting DC/Marvel as much as possible, even if it result mediocre MUs.
B. Why not use Delsin
Storm is a Marvel character, meaning they automatically assume that she is more well know than Delsin, meaning the fight will get more viewers.

Last edited:
Jesus ******* Christ, we didn't even get Korrey and people are STILL bitching about how much they dislike the characters. Get a life, please. Doesn't Korra have (extremely questionable) moon level scaling that'd make this fight less of a stomp? Also not surprised that Akumakahn sucked lmao
Meh, I'd say the only ones really bitching about the matchup are two people. The rest either like it, or are disappointed. Also, if you gave Korra scaling to that, you'd have to give Storm scaling to Thor, which makes the fight even more of a stomp for the ages.

No in fact here’s a quote from a friend of mine about our persona stats

“We literally don't even know how time ******* works which is theorized to be the 4th dimension, but there's a shit ton of disagreement. Humans cannot Conceptualize higher dimensions, its Massively above our current understanding of the world, and we have little to next to nothing to base our theories upon. It's why you see astrology majors struggling with concepts like that despite studying it for years on end, we've been looking into that type of stuff since the ******* 70s and we've made no progress since then. We can't even cure shit like cancer, the **** makes them think we have an understanding of higher dimensional shit?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back