• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This week's Community Death Battle is The Joker (Post-Crisis)#Emperor Joker vs Kefka Palazzo. Blaine Gibson loves Link and hates Cloud Strife enough he pits poor Kefka Palazzo vs GDMF N6 Emperor Joker.

Looking at this, how would everyone feel about the Joker returning to fight Pennywise with? To be honest, I don't really like the idea of Pennywise vs Freddy Krueger, and definitely not Sinestro.

Plus I'd love to see Emperor Joker in a Death Battle.

I like how everyone made a massive deal over the Final Batsuit before the fight and the fight itself just glosses over it because as it turns out Stark has a counter to it that nobody thought of.
Really stupidly late, but Tony's A.Is countering Final Batsuit was addressed in the G1 Blog
Is Thawne's regen combat applicable?
Yes, but they will probably treat it like Hulk's one
Once we get to Infinite Zamasu he's kinda immune to time paradoxes with or without the time ring.

Not to mention Infinite Zamasu exists in the past (Even in alternate timelines), and Thawne can't really kill Present Zamasu since he's already dead.
Flashpoint can nuke timelines
is Korra vs Rey a close fight or a Stomp?
Either Korra APs or Rey mindhaxes
...the hax walls of Kool-Aid Man?
?

Nemesis has more variety in comparison, also dead by daylight chosen Nemesis over Mr X whete pyramid head made it too
Nemesis had more variety yes but the problem its Pyramid Head, his style of fight doesn't mesh that well with Nemesis.

PH's its mostly limited to close combat with the Great Knife and Spear, meanwhile Nemesis had all his firearms (Rocket Launcher, Gatling Gun and Flamethrower) along with his tentacles.

I feel like that would severely waste the animated potential of the fight, personally i think the Terminator VS Nemesis would be better for that reason alone.

Also i think Mr. X would be more fitting to PH, both Mr. X and PH are the OG Stalker of their respective series.

Last edited:
And you prefer Mr X to just walk and punch against a character that has also more then just a giant knife he drags with him, piramyd head isnt just weapon based and thats it

Nemesis is a stalker too, also his weapons can be used ocassionally and have pyramid head cut them or such during the fight animation

And you prefer Mr X to just walk and punch against a character that has also more then just a giant knife he drags with him
What exactly Pyramid Head can do offensively beside swing his giant knife and use the spear?

Most his abilities don't have any offensive capacities like his Teleportation and Body Control, at most only his Duplication could count, and even that we aren't use if he had such ability in the first place.

Unless you want to consider non canon material then yes i guess he had more attacks available, but not my much and to be honest that would still be not enough to convince me that such fight could fully work.

Better then have a slow tank who just punches to someone with more variety, Mr X is really basic compared to PH, plus he has as a match the Outlast fat dude

DB if they would do that match is gonna give composite whatever it isnt too different from the canon anyway, so Mr X really wouldnt work

Relevant
Tws3Us1.png

Unironically, if one series keeps just winning, is it fine to want to see that verse get Ls? Be it DC or DBZ, it is bit petty. Its why I am not too fond of "lets try to have DC lose with these" matches.

Unironically, if one series keeps just winning, is it fine to want to see that verse get Ls? Be it DC or DBZ, it is bit petty. Its why I am not too fond of "lets try to have DC lose with these" matches.
I think in DC's case, it's not just "this series wins a lot", but that combined with DC's near-constant presence on the show and the general lack of matchup series variety (of the 34 DC matchups, 9 don't fight a Marvel character and one of those is a rematch).

Looking at this, how would everyone feel about the Joker returning to fight Pennywise with? To be honest, I don't really like the idea of Pennywise vs Freddy Krueger, and definitely not Sinestro.

Plus I'd love to see Emperor Joker in a Death Battle.
What about Pennywise vs Kefka
Personally I actually like Pennywise vs Freddy Krueger.
Evil deity defeated by mother and child vs evil deity defeated by a gang of teenagers is definitely thematically matching. Both are notable characters of horror films too.

Dragon Ball ends its winning streak, or DC Comics ends its winning streak against non-Marvel. Whoever dies, we win.

Really stupidly late, but Tony's A.Is countering Final Batsuit was addressed in the G1 Blog
And G1 blog still more people thinking Batman will win.

Reverse Flash has regeneration
Yes, but they will probably treat it like Hulk's one
Infinite Zamasu exists across timelines
Flashpoint can nuke timelines
This seals the fate of Zamasu.

Either Korra APs or Rey mindhaxes
Yeah like who hits first.
Whoever dies, we win.

And nobody is discussing the hax walls of Kool-Aid Man?
?
Kool-Aid Man actually has portal creation and possession. Can be lethal and handy when used properly. His "time huh" needs machinery preparation and may not be combat applicable. He also resists mind manipulation so hypnosis may not work.
(While Randy Savage still has electricity manipulation, explosion manipulation Roy Mustang style, tornado creation... and physique stat trio. Ooohhh yeah.)

Actually good argument for Kefka. Is someone working on the Final Fantasy CRT and is this included?

And G1 blog still more people thinking Batman will win.

Actually good argument for Kefka. Is someone working on the Final Fantasy CRT and is this included?

They are also the same blog that thinks DMC isn’t universal but rely on taking stuff out of context for a majority of their arguments sooooo..

I just told you I’m revising FF 🗿

The Man who Started the Streak
paecsUP_2.png
The man who turned the tide and the man started the streak.
THE world martial arts champion. Hercule~ Satan~!
(1 win (Vegeta) , 3 loses (Goku, Majin Buu, Goku again), 5 wins (Mister Satan, Android 18, Master Roshi, Beerus, Broly) iirc as streaks)

Welp more likely than not Reverse Flash will reverse the tide of Dragon Ball's winning streak into a losing streak. Martian Manhunter, Copy X/Dark Samus, Mewtwo, Archie Knuckles etc are all willing to help.

Piccolo is busy finding a matching opponent who is NOT Martian Manhunter.

Worthy opponents yet to come to Death Batle
Gohan
Piccolo
Trunks
Gogeta
Cell
Frieza
Hit
Kefla
Bardock

They could do Trunks Vs Chrono ?
No that MU ain't even good
do ya think they would add Gotenks ?
Cooler and Janemba despite being movie characters are pretty popular too.
Omega Shenron could be a thing I guess ?
Idk xD
Probably not
Outside Of Bardock who I forgot to mention I don't really see them using Movie characters from Dragon Ball
Z-Broly arguably but that's it
Not even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back