• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
38up26kd8ei81.png

Okay Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer is a video game vs video game episode but is still funny considering both have DC Comics adaptations

But does it affect Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet and Natsu Dragneel vs Portgas D Ace and Gray Fullbuster vs Esdeath though

Link please

(Or at least, a comic scan or anime screenshot or clip thanks)
For Zorza no, since i'm 90% sure they used X791 Erza, that caps at City level here and island level off site.
Acesu is completely unchanged except for the fact Natsu is now planet level cuz they used igneels power form
Graysdeath is now stomp in grays favor though

Honestly, I think they wont do Gokek vs Supes 3. At this point, with DC over wins, I feel like its off the table, or as Tipper said, last season material...

...At the same time tho, this season being introduction to many new ones, and considering how S7 & S8 has very popular characters as finales, I am feeling Goku vs Seiya might be surprisingly likely.

Also that would keep cucking Galactus vs Unicron even more lol

Honestly, I think they wont do Gokek vs Supes 3. At this point, with DC over wins, I feel like its off the table, or as Tipper said, last season material...

...At the same time tho, this season being introduction to many new ones, and considering how S7 & S8 has very popular characters as finales, I am feeling Goku vs Seiya might be surprisingly likely.

Also that would keep cucking Galactus vs Unicron even more lol
I only want it if Super finishes

Something something Seiya is overhyped like Galaxia was, something something multipliers.

Ehh, I'm bit saddened DBZ lost its streak. Its literally impossible for anyone to match DC at this point, in streaks or just wins. It makes keeping count of win loss stats less fun.

Numbers please. Thats Alien X levels :^)

And the reason? Half of her was wasted on shipping and plot holes, and in the end she destroyed her powers and her world. Absoletely horrendous finale.
I mean, that's the reason, there are no good opponents for her nor for anyone in Svtfoe, like, Steven probably was her best.

Plus few of the things you wrote about Star is probably the reason for Star or her franchise to not appear anymore (also the reason for some part of community to root for Steven).

At best, Connie vs Marco is probably the only potentially possible Svtfoe episode, even though it's technically Steven vs Star but no powers.

I mean, that's the reason, there are no good opponents for her nor for anyone in Svtfoe, like, Steven probably was her best.

Plus few of the things you wrote about Star is probably the reason for Star or her franchise to not appear anymore (also the reason for some part of community to root for Steven).

At best, Connie vs Marco is probably the only potentially possible Svtfoe episode, even though it's technically Steven vs Star but no powers.
All i wanted is Toffee vs Bowser (they both are lizards with magic involved), but due to the Disney Trilogy-tier finale, that will never happen. And Marco had cheeckmarks (aka: magic(or at least, cheeckmarks should mean ability to use it, but instead it is just another plothole)), but since the show is dead, nothing will happen with that now. And kicking and punching as second best option is pathetic when the best one can destoy entire universes.

It's over. Brandon Yates confirmed, that Tetsuo is fighting
Shinji
Source
How accurate that source is.
... Well okay another smash'roll

And what's that better than Tetsuo Shima vs Mewtwo or Magneto?
The animation and character size difference makes it weird like Kirby vs Majin Buu and Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam look natural. (Unless Tetsuo grow giant monster to fight Shinji in a giant bio-mech the whole battle.)

Does that imply Homura would fight Hunter and Kurumi would fight Diavolo?

Last edited:
All i wanted is Toffee vs Bowser (they both are lizards with magic involved), but due to the Disney Trilogy-tier finale, that will never happen. And Marco had cheeckmarks (aka: magic(or at least, cheeckmarks should mean ability to use it, but instead it is just another plothole)), but since the show is dead, nothing will happen with that now. And kicking and punching as second best option is pathetic when the best one can destoy entire universes.
I mean considering Toffee had nothing to do with the finale that shouldn’t exclude him from appearing, plus they had Star who literally caused the finale so the controversy probably doesn’t matter to them. Then again Toffee probably wouldn’t come in because he has no real moveset anyway, his best feats were while doing a hyper specific possession of someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back