• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably in DB history lmao
We have had 2-C Bomberman vs 9-B Dig Dug. Guess who was deemed the winner in that Death Battle episode.

they should do less calcs and just explain how awesome the characters are. normies don't need to see the math about meteor busting. it's ******* meteor busting-that's going to sound impressive to them. might just be me though.
DBX exists for a reason pal.

Rey vs Korra was also a CDB
We have had Korra vs Storm as CDB.
We then have had Korra vs Rey as CDB and then people are shifting from vs Storm to vs Rey.
We need to have Storm vs Weather Report to fill the vacancy. (Storm also has poor Fujin (MK) or Black Lightning (DC) but will those be more interesting tho)
Sums things up and bump

Its ironic that the only fight that Jocelyn researched is the most inaccurate one
Technically Jocelyn was promoted to the IT girl. And she only took part in one calculation. And even I saw her seriously flawed on that one calculation.
Makes me reflect on my attention to work quality.

Though her calculation speed (in the lab with optimal equipment) can still mean something that scale to Wiz and Boomstick (in the lab with optimal equipment).

Hurts even more as in Hellsing there is a character literally called Rip.

I can wait to see if the same would happen to JJBA fans on Giorno Giovanna being brutally murdered and omega sanctioned by Ren Amamiya.

Briefly discussed in Death Battle Wiki: this Dio vs Alucard episode has potentially created multiple paradoxes:
1. How fast does Kenshiro need to tag Jotaro if Jotaro is indeed ~1500 c. (It is agreed that Kenshiro still has the travel speed, range, AOE and attack power to circle and poke Jotaro.) (Sadly we are unable to see the crew examine on that soon as Akuma is fighting Shao Kahn instead of Raoh in the next episode)
2. Given last time Mitsuru is given 0.03 megatons of TNT and poorly over 360 m/s, and this time Dio is given 10 megatons of TNT and 1500 c, will it give a misconception Giorno Giovanna will actually win over Ren Amamiya? Assuming that Giorno and Ren are just Mitsuru and Dio but better in physique?

Disclaimer: Okay. We know the hard truth.
So uh…you are aware that the majority of the DB researchers believe Giorno washes in Gioker, right?

Oh no thats entirely different matter that is justified lol

I'm talking about making fun of people who flat out disagree with outcomes.

Personally, yeah DB does a lot of little mistakes which is annoying.
Making fun of people that disagree is bad, yes. Making fun of people who go “waah they didn’t use my stats for these characters so they’re wankers/downplayers” is good. Which quite a few people here did (No you’re not one of em).

Making fun of people that disagree is bad, yes. Making fun of people who go “waah they didn’t use my stats for these characters so they’re wankers/downplayers” is good. Which quite a few people here did (No you’re not one of em).
I mean, the 441 Kiloton calc they did is just wrong with both time frame and the size of the meteors, no matter what DIO does wash Alucard tho lol

I kinda want them to lowkey debunk their Ryu vs jin video with this match against Akuma.
They did on the tekken side, by fixing the lowball on them, not entirely but much better then that shit from 2018
They had Ryu at island level because Ryu beat Akuma, and Akuma busted an island so Ryu could also logically bust an island.
400 megatons is mountain level only not island level and there are wrongs to that, besides the msny instances Akuma level characters and Akuma himself beat Ryu, especially his higher forms, Akuma says before doing the feat that only sfter succumbing to the dark hado, Ryu should find him for a fight and find out who is truly more powerful, also narration saying his words give Ryu another test, important detail given in the ending but didnt bother to take it in consideration
Island level Akuma is what I want them to fix like that isn't as strong as Akuma really is right?
He is large mountain in all forms save for Oni
He destroyed a meteor.
Non canon crossover performed by Shin Akuma, doesnt count
He clashed with devil kazuya he should be at least continental level.
Different version of Akuma, not the same as SF Akuma, Michael Murray (the series director translator and 2nd in command and current director nowadays) adressed SF and Tekken arent canon to each other just cuz Akuma is in, let alone nothing suggests Akuma in that game is the SF one either, so its just Tekken having their own Akuma, as odd as it is
Also Jin is comparable to kazyua and heihachi so they should've had Jin at continental as well.
He is higher then continental too but thats another story as to why

Different version of Akuma, not the same as SF Akuma, Michael Murray (the series director translator and 2nd in command and current director nowadays) adressed SF and Tekken arent canon to each other just cuz Akuma is in, let alone nothing suggests Akuma in that game is the SF one either, so its just Tekken having their own Akuma, as odd as it is
That's especially cause Akuma in Tekken contradicts to Akuma in SF (for instance, Akuma was saved which motivated him to fight Kazuya and Heihachi. Which wasn't referenced in SF series at all).

So uh, ignoring, the analysis for a second. The fight was beautiful. I loved the animation and the music. And the hand drawn faces are the most magnificent thing I've ever seen

Also High 7-C DIO is both a blessing and a curse. I never thought I would see DIO in Tier 7 lmao

I still agree with the outcome of the fight even tho DIO was insanely highballed. Not as good as Goku Black vs Reverse Flash, but still neat imo. 7/10

There that's my review
A High 7-C Dio is just a consequence of someone ******* converting kilometers to meters, making the difference 1000 times larger.

Dio was eating Mai Shiranui (whichever eating you wanna choose) before fighting Alucard, so thats why he was tier 7 in the fight, he got her power level
images

Oh shit, I remembered how they moved the Tatsumaki calc, right from this wiki. They kept the same error in the calculation that was here and, moreover, also unreasonably found the speed.
Sometimes they have problems with the correctness of calculations.

Last edited:
Was worried during the fight when Alucard made Dio be on defensive, like really bad, also the moment they were gonna clash fists too, even tho they gave stats were dio shit stomps, schrodinger was a big deal tho as they mentioned all that before

Very old Touhou meme about how Sakuya is using padded bras because her chest sized changed in between games or something.

Literally no Touhou fan I know thinks the meme is funny and it was driven into the ground years ago.

Yeah, thats the DB storyboard artist. Same person also drew Eobard's meme face scene.

Also on those, they actually cut a scene from Bats vs IM. Hellbat was going to fight IM longer in Watch Tower.
They also cut some parts of Steven vs Star, there was an extra like 20 or so seconds of animation before they went into Butterfly Form/Pink State that didn’t make it into the episode. I think on his channel he actually has the storyboard version and it has the cut scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back